rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"This is my body, deal with it..."

Only in America (I hope...)

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/22/...&hpt=hp_c2

This seems to be the poor sap she hooked:

[Image: tumblr_mbyzagPEDM1rcl1t2o1_1280.jpg]

If she lost 100 pounds she would be hot. The sad thing is this is not advocating acceptance of oneself, this is advocating acceptance of one lazyness and lack of willpower to change one's life. This is advocating that being a loser is ok.

I fucking hate when girls say "deal with it". There are thousands of girls more attractive than them within walking distance. My way of "dealing with it" is not talking to you anymore!

She looks more masculine than he does.

she looks like a linebacker

I don't know why girls take pride in making themselves more ugly.

Quote:Quote:

MOST OF ALL, this picture is for me. For the girl who hated her body so much she took extreme measures to try to change it. Who cried for hours over the fact she would never be thin. Who was teased and tormented and hurt just for being who she was.

It wasn't enough, as far as I can tell.

Quote: (10-23-2012 12:38 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I fucking hate when girls say "deal with it". There are thousands of girls more attractive than them within walking distance. My way of "dealing with it" is not talking to you anymore!

Yeah. Same with gay people.

"So you're gay? OK. I don't care. Move along."

Look at that big beefy man-paw that she has on his left shoulder. )))))SHUDDER(((((

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Some guys just dont have the fortitude to do what it takes to get a nice looking woman. Ive always said that you dont have to have THE finest woman, but just get a fine one.

My biggest thing has always been, what would I feel like if a really bad bitch walked in the room and I was stuck with this below average looking ass girl? Why should I have to be the one that gets stuck with the ugly/fat/homely/just generally unattractive girl when he gets the bad bitch?

Like my dad told me once "SOMEBODY has to be with the pretty girl. They need love to. Halle Berry has to have somebody....might as well be you."

My gf sent me that (or was it some other whale picture? hard to tell nowadays) recently. After a period of intense itching, I've decide to ignore that feminist transgression from now on. The things I do to maintain the steady flow of pussy...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Why can't she deal with it?

Then it wouldn't be so fat.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:49 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (10-18-2012 11:33 PM)TXH Wrote:  

[Image: 385606_375691212504985_639063337_n.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

WARNING: Picture might be considered obscene because subject is not thin. And we all know that only skinny people can
show their stomachs and celebrate themselves. Well I’m not going to stand for that. This is my body. Not yours. MINE. Meaning the choices I make about it, are none of your fucking business. Meaning my size, IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

If my big belly and fat arms and stretch marks and thick thighs offend you, then that’s okay. I’m not going to hide my body and my being to benefit your delicate sensitivities.

This picture is for the strange man at my nanny’s church who told me my belly was too big when I was five.

This picture is for my horseback riding trainer telling me I was too fat when I was nine.

This picture is for the girl from summer camp who told me I’d be really pretty if I just lost a few pounds

This picture is for all the fucking stupid advertising agents who are selling us cream to get rid of our stretch marks, a perfectly normal thing most people have (I got mine during puberty)

This picture is for the boy at the party who told me I looked like a beached whale.

This picture is for Emily from middle school, who bullied me incessantly, made mocking videos about me, sent me nasty emails, and called me “lard”. She made me feel like I didn’t deserve to exist. Just because I happened to be bigger than her. I was 12. And she continued to bully me via social media into high school.

MOST OF ALL, this picture is for me. For the girl who hated her body so much she took extreme measures to try to change it. Who cried for hours over the fact she would never be thin. Who was teased and tormented and hurt just for being who she was.

I’m so over that.

THIS IS MY BODY, DEAL WITH IT."
Link

This is from the Facebook group "Humans of New York," and has gotten over 100,000 likes in 3 hours. The biggest disappointment, for me, is this was shared by an acquaintance who's a 19yo ballerina from Russia. I thought she'd be the last girl I'd hear about this from.

The girl in the photo explains that she has polycystic ovary syndrome, which causes insulin to rise, and makes it easy to gain weight. Yet despite her protests that she is healthy, and despite every article about PCOS urging that even a 5% drop in weight will vastly improve patient health, the healthiest activity she shows on her blog is... yoga.
She's talking about some more fat bullshit on her blog. Girls like this feel like they're on top of the world only online because of lame asses sucking up to them. They get brought back down to reality real fast when they see a skinny girl outside of their gingerbread house.

[Image: Whale_fight.JPG]

One word

Maladaptive

Seeing as it's your body, why don't you deal with it you fat bitch?

[Image: puke.gif]

Seeing as it's your body, why don't you deal with it you fat bitch?

Straight from Fattitude 101™ 'Deal with my [as opposed to be taking responsibility for my own life and dealing with it] <insert perfectly fixable physical problem e.g. teeth, being a fat fuck, lack of femininity here>.'

Yeah. acceptance of HER body is MY responsibility.

I was watching an episode of "True Life," and this particular segment was about chicks that didn't like their big titties, and were considering reduction surgery to feel better about themselves. There were three chicks profiled, and the common thread with all of them was probably that they were all early developers. The other common thread was...THEY ALL GAINED WEIGHT.

One was pretty much obese. In old photos, this chick was no worse than a 7, so her weight gain was SHOCKING. She talked about her dating issues and lack of confidence. She was admiring some beta musician-type, but didn't have the confidence to make the move. She blamed all of her problems on her breast size, but refused to even mention her overall weight gain as a possible issue. Delusional. She went to her mom about her desire for breast reduction surgery, and she said she wasn't cool with unnecessary surgery. Mom, who is a whale herself, suggested she try EXERCISE first to reduce her breast size, but her excuse was...it will be hard, and take too long! Surprise! What scared her into the gym was researching the surgery, and seeing what the risks were. And low and behold, working out with a trainer produced immediate results - every time she measured herself, her bustline had shrunk.

The next chick was a total mess, and her beta husband got sucked with her. This chick wasn't incredibly fat, but was sloppy. The crazy thing was she was 5'9" with a large frame, and her joints were only a 36 C. Her and her husband run a fashion website, so she has to look at these skinny models all the time. She basically project all of her issues onto her breasts. She simply had her mind set on surgery, and never considered another option. The surgery would cost $15,000, money they simply didn't have. So they decided to move to a cheaper apartment and pinch pennies to save for this surgery. Finally, betaboy spoke up, and strongly suggested she try WORKING OUT WITH A TRAINER. She had convinced herself that it wouldn't work, would end up costing more money, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line, she was lazy and wanted a quick fix, for an issue that was largely in her head in the first place. She went to a specialty bra store, and the proprietor of the shop told her right off the bat that her breasts weren't even that big - that all of her clients were much bigger. Finally, she did what the hubby asked and went to a gym. She wanted the trainer to PROMISE that she'd lose breast size if she followed the workout, which the trainer did (though she admitted she was the first client to come to her asking for a reduction in breast size). As it turned out, she QUIT working out, but simply bought new clothes that fit her better. Lazy bitch. This couple had only been married six months, and already he's had to endure all kinds of psycho shit from her because of a non-problem, largely brought on by his new wife being lazy. Good luck fella...

The third chick was large-breasted, but again, they weren't outrageous for her frame. She was self-conscious because guys commented on them, but again, she never considered going to the gym to tighten up. She went the therapy route, and it turns out some deep-seeded family issues were behind her wanting to have smaller breasts (maybe she got molested, since like her mom, she developed early - her mom told her she knew it would be an issue for her, because she'd dealt with the same things). I just found it telling in all of these cases that these chicks made their problems about breast size, as opposed to BODY size, and thought somehow surgery would change their lives instead of losing weight. That this guy would like me better, and be more attracted to me if my breasts were smaller, totally ignoring that the big breasts were big because they were in fat, sloppy shape overall.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It's unbelievable how a human body can transform. I knew a 98lbs. girl in HS that when I saw her 2 years later weighed at least 225lbs. There was probably some anorexia / bulimia involved.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

God man this gets me angry. I don't mind a fat girl, like I pass a fat girl in the street I don't think "ugh this fucking idiot get on a treadmill". If girls wanna be fat, so be it, I don't care.
What I hate is when they act like a victim to society about it and pipe up, grabbing my attention to a subject I really give no fucks about. Hey, you're fat, and you 'accept' it. Congratulations, you've identified a fault and admitted you're too lazy to do anything about it.
Articles like this, although I can't pinpoint how, seem to me like they are shunning men for being naturally attracted to girls who aren't obese.
And when they bring up subjects like 'how the media portrays how a woman should look' saying things like 'ugh all these skinny girls in magazines! thats not a real woman! real women have curves!' What the hell? Do they think the world went in this order:
Magazines decide to print slim women > Stupid men cant make decisions so decide that slim women are attractive cause the magazine said so > poor obese women can't get any dick.
Cause it actually went like this:
Men attracted to slim women > Magazines use this info to sell magazines > Obese women left in the dark and refuse to admit it's their own fault.
This is why the cockblock of a friend group seems to always be the fattest one, they aren't getting hit on and they blame the men hitting on all their friends. They think "hey if you're not putting your dick in me, you're not putting it anywhere!"

For my next trick, I shall shorten her life by 8 years, and reduce her annual pay by $6,000.

Abracadabra!

I have a feeling it worked...

she'd be cute if she lost weight

Theres really nothing worse than a fat or ugly bitch with a bad attitude and sense of enetitlement.

Quote: (10-23-2012 07:34 PM)jammer Wrote:  

she'd be cute if she lost weight

I doubt it. Her face has masculine features: beady eyes (women tend to have big eyes), squarish, masculine face with a big chin and jaw. She'll be plain at best.

[Image: imager.php?id=1816723&t=o]