rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Give a +1 or 2 to 18-20 yr old Girls?

The last few months I have been banged a few 18 to 20 yr olds (I am in a country that doesnt frown upon that). It had been months since I banged a girl in that age range, before coming here.
IMO there is nothing like banging a girl in the prime of her youth. Between banging a hot 26 yr old who is an 8 and a 20 yr old who is a 7.....i would go with the latter (everything else being equal). If it is an 18 yr old girl I would even give her a +2 compared to her older counterpart, as long as she is not chubby or ugly.

Unless she has two vaginas, it's a +1

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:13 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Unless she has two vaginas, it's a +1

Samseau, it could depend on your age. If you are in your 30´s you usually appreciate them more than in your 20s. Even more in your 40s I would imagine.

There's no substitute for youth and younger is always better, but I base the rating on looks alone.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Usually the 18s are nowhere near as good at sex or as liberated as the 24-28 year olds. Yeah it may feel better, and don't get me wrong those bodies leave little to be desired. But there's something to be said about the "experienced" 24 year old. Nothing makes me come faster than a girl who knows what she's doing, talks dirty to me, and knows how to control/enjoy her own orgasms. The more turned on she is, the more I get turned on.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:21 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Usually the 18s are nowhere near as good at sex or as liberated as the 24-28 year olds. Yeah it may feel better, and don't get me wrong those bodies leave little to be desired. But there's something to be said about the "experienced" 24 year old. Nothing makes me come faster than a girl who knows what she's doing, talks dirty to me, and knows how to control/enjoy her own orgasms. The more turned on she is, the more I get turned on.

If you know what you are doing you can train the 18 yr old to be like that pretty quickly. Also, nowadays a lot of girls who are 18 to 20 have a decent amount of experience already.

Depends more on how young she looks.

A 28 year old Korean chic I banged this summer could've passed for 17 any day.

Last year I slept with a 35 year old from Inner Mongolia who had a body as petit as a 13 year old's.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:26 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:21 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

If you know what you are doing you can train the 18 yr old to be like that pretty quickly. Also, nowadays a lot of girls who are 18 to 20 have a decent amount of experience already.

True, you can train them. But how many of these 18 year olds you speak of have the intellectual capacity that you'll want to keep them around for longer periods of time to train them? Especially in the States, have you been able to keep a conversation going with one for 5 minutes without them checking their iphone, them checking out another guy walking by, making a comment about the Kardashians, I could go on and on. Funny you use the word "train", because essentially you are dealing with a creature with the attention span equivalent of a puppy.

On the other side of the coin,the 18-20 year olds that are WITHOUT that experience is what gives them some of their allure.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:30 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Depends more on how young she looks.

A 28 year old Korean chic I banged this summer could've passed for 17 any day.

Last year I slept with a 35 year old from Inner Mongolia who had a body as petit as a 13 year old's.

I hear you Sargon. In Asia you see this phenomenom way more than any other part of the world. Nevertheless, the male brain has a funny way of distinguishing between real youth and the appearance of it. Ive had similar experiences in Asia (i.e 26 yr old virgin who looked like 17) but to me it just wasnt the same. Obviously my conscious mind already had the info about her real age. But I have a feeling even blind folded I could tell the difference lol.

Quote:Quote:

Especially in the States, have you been able to keep a conversation going with one for 5 minutes

You have serious conversations with any women? Out of god knows how many women I've dated and banged, not one have I had a serious conversation with.

Therefore, 18 year-olds are superior, since women only talk about inane bullshit no matter the age.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:50 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Especially in the States, have you been able to keep a conversation going with one for 5 minutes

You have serious conversations with any women? Out of god knows how many women I've dated and banged, not one have I had a serious conversation with.

Therefore, 18 year-olds are superior, since women only talk about inane bullshit no matter the age.

Yes actually. The past two 9s I've dated I've had very stimulating intellectual conversations and connections with. Whats funny is that they both have said the same thing. "You're so different, what I love about you is I can actually relate and have conversations with you." <doe eyes>

The first 9 (25) was a paralegal so we could have detailed conversations about interesting legal concepts/situations I'd encounter daily. The current Russian (21) i'm banging I've had conversations with her about Russian literature, poetry, impressionist artists, i could go on and on.

Purely for curiosity I asked her, why did you pursue me after the first date. (I was thinking of rescheduling but she sent me "No, I want to see you tonight.") She told me she gets approached all the time by muscular, handsome guys at the gym, or on the street. But they can't hold a conversation of any base or value. She could tell "They had nothing in their heads."

This is not to say I'm not muscular or handsome. I'm 5'10, 170 lbs. I bench 245lb and squat 325 on a good day. I have blonde hair blue eyes, and would describe myself as a 7 face wise. But I wholeheartedly believe that the reason I bedded these girls was because I differentiated myself from the "typical" guy using my intelligence.

Now back to your assertion "women only talk about inane shit, no matter the age." I do agree with the general premise, and especially among the 18-21 year old dynamic. God knows how many sorostitutes in college I've banged that I maybe said a total of 20 words to. But this blanket statement simply does not hold water with well educated foreign women. I would go so far as to opine that it may be limited to Europe, as my interactions with Brazilians, Colombians, and Chileans have been limited to flirty/banterous "inane shit" as you describe. Game must be adaptable, like water, and take the shape of the target you desire. Therefore, you hold the keys to the most beautiful and intelligent women. Simply shutting of this part of the brain, and effectively the conversation will limit you to lower value/less intelligent women.

I would not give a girl any bonus points based on her age.

That said, a younger woman is more likely to rate higher on the scale on average than an older woman.

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:46 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I hear you Sargon. In Asia you see this phenomenom way more than any other part of the world. Nevertheless, the male brain has a funny way of distinguishing between real youth and the appearance of it. Ive had similar experiences in Asia (i.e 26 yr old virgin who looked like 17) but to me it just wasnt the same. Obviously my conscious mind already had the info about her real age. But I have a feeling even blind folded I could tell the difference lol.

Personally, I haven't noticed much of a difference myself. The two youngest girls I've banged (both 19) didn't seem that much more of a big deal to me than the 25 year olds. Maybe it's just me.

Apart from the physical considerations, I was thinking about this...
Guys, probably some of you will not agree, but my opinion is that the 17 years old chicks with a passion for art or the 19 years old girl that started to study law at the university still give me a better and more satisfying conversation than the 29 years old cashier or the 31 years old hair dresser.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:12 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The last few months I have been banged a few 18 to 20 yr olds (I am in a country that doesnt frown upon that).

where are you?

boner test.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:12 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The last few months I have been banged a few 18 to 20 yr olds (I am in a country that doesnt frown upon that).

where are you?

Brazil. I find the 18 to 20 yr olds keep me well entertained here, even with their conversation. Some of the most boring brazilian girls are the 27 to 30 yr olds. Granted most of these young girls are university and not favela chicks.

I should add that they tend to be a bit flaky, so always hit on a lot of them, especially if you are in your 30s.

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:05 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

boner test.

With the younger girls the quality of the boner is better, at least for me. You get it harder and faster and repeat sex comes easier on the same night or day.

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:11 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:05 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

boner test.

With the younger girls the quality of the boner is better, at least for me. You get it harder and faster and repeat sex comes easier on the same night or day.

Absolutely agree.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:06 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Brazil. I find the 18 to 20 yr olds keep me well entertained here

That place is tough to beat.

Roosh recently wrote that Eastern Europe is better then Brazil. That is pretty fucking...

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Have you been to EE? How do you compare the two?

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:19 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:06 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Brazil. I find the 18 to 20 yr olds keep me well entertained here

That place is tough to beat.

Roosh recently wrote that Eastern Europe is better then Brazil. That is pretty fucking...

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Have you been to EE? How do you compare the two?

Giovonny, in what thread did he write that?
I was in Eastern Europe and Europe, in general, when I was in my late teens and early 20s. It was a different evironment then and my game was very mediocre. Did have some bangs but nothing too worthwhile.
As to whether EE is better now I would probably agree, based on all the experiences related by reputable forum members. Brazil in general is going downhill slowly (though verty fast in certain cities). There are many reasons for this. Though I would opine that Brazil in the 80s and 90´s would have beaten Eastern Europe at anytime.
Brazil is still damn good, but there are major difference between first, 2nd and 3rd world Brazil. I will write a post about that soon. But I can say I´m probably happiest in 3rd world Brazil and very satisfied in 2nd world Brazil. !st world Brazil sucks.

Quote: (10-22-2012 02:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Giovonny, in what thread did he write that?

here

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:11 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

The first 9 (25) was a paralegal so we could have detailed conversations about interesting legal concepts/situations I'd encounter daily. The current Russian (21) i'm banging I've had conversations with her about Russian literature, poetry, impressionist artists, i could go on and on.

Sorry, but I wouldn't consider that to be even remotely serious. I have conversations like that with girls all the time, those conversations are so easy to handle I could do it in my sleep.

Serious conversations involve the following:

1. Considerations of truth. There is a right, and there is a wrong. Disagreements are not a big deal.

2. People involved in the discussion put their ego's aside in order challenge each other and seek out solutions to problems. People find the tough questions and pose them to each other even if it means someone might look bad.

3. Presenting complex arguments. Arguments that involve concepts which are so dense most people will not want to follow. Arguments that draw from all across history and from all fields of knowledge in order to present the strongest case possible.

A good example of a serious discussion is the argument I'm having with Athlone over Affirmative Action in another thread. Both of us are going head to head right now and we'll each probably make concessions to each other in the pursuit of truth.

Now let's compare that to what you just said...

These conversations you listed as "serious" are pure fluff talk. Look at it man! "Interesting legal concepts?" You guys could have been talking about the latest fashion trends, that's how meaningless your conversation with her was.

"Conversations with her about Russian literature, poetry, impressionist artists" = about as complex as reading a Wikipedia article.

These conversations you just listed do not even come close to the criteria I put up above for a "serious" conversation.

Now, if you feel that my criteria for serious conversations are wrong, please feel free to list your own - but see how we are already engaging on a level far, far, far, higher than any two females could?

Even if you attempt to prove me wrong, you're just validating my opinion that serious conversations involve considerations of truth under criteria 1.

And, unlike a female, if you attempt to prove me wrong I'm not going to hold a grudge about it, because I'm a man who enjoys serious conversations. Women can't have serious conversations because women aren't capable of detaching their ego from the argument. If you prove them wrong they get pissed and hold grudges. Women will never meet criteria 2.

Purely for curiosity I asked her, why did you pursue me after the first date. (I was thinking of rescheduling but she sent me "No, I want to see you tonight.") She told me she gets approached all the time by muscular, handsome guys at the gym, or on the street. But they can't hold a conversation of any base or value. She could tell "They had nothing in their heads."

Yeah, plenty of girls have told me I'm intelligent. The 18-year old girl I banged last Saturday told me she loved how intelligent I was.

Whatever. Girls say they like intelligent men, but of course that is bullshit. When I was 18, other 18 year old girls didn't give me the time of day even though I was much more intelligent than boys my age. Other alpha qualities are 100x more important in getting girls, the "intelligence" is just an easy rationalization girls use to avoid looking like a slut.

This is not to say I'm not muscular or handsome. I'm 5'10, 170 lbs. I bench 245lb and squat 325 on a good day. I have blonde hair blue eyes, and would describe myself as a 7 face wise. But I wholeheartedly believe that the reason I bedded these girls was because I differentiated myself from the "typical" guy using my intelligence.

Almost guaranteed not. The reason you got the bangs is because you have blond hair, blue eyes, are in good shape, and make enough cash to visit foreign countries as an American.

The intelligent compliment is meaningless, because girls aren't intelligent.

Gio, I'd say EE > Brazil and I've been to both in the past 10 months. I know Poland isn't per se (or maybe it is who cares) but I think you would like it there. Young girls that love spanish looking dudes. Few weeks ago in Poznan had a girl tell me it was "her dream" to one day go to Spain.