rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FOR ALL OF MY PLAYERS YOUNG AND OLD. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok. So hi everyone. It's me Rosca. I'm high as fuck right now so speaking this idea out will be funny, crazy, but try not to be mean about my crazy shit okeh? Wouldn't it be hot if a Russian bitch said that to you? "Man I'm gonna suck your dick okeh?". Way hotter than them dumb fat americans hoes boy I tell you. After this idea, players that are young are gonna be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok so here is the plan guys. Here's the plan. Please don't ban me if I sound so stupid, I just have a really great idea and I'm too high as fuck to say it in a real articulate and intellegent way. Elengant is in intelligence, and whooo after this idea man we're gonna be tapping some elegant pussy all around the college world my niggas!

So we have the RVF forum. Very good forum for the older guys. But with this ideas! Oh! Us players in the generation are gonna be fucking baller.

Plan A: Create a few game blogs, and books towards the younger generation about Game and such.
With this plan, TK and any one who is good at SEO can get these to the tops and then have us all young college players get their fix on the top notch pussy!!!!!!!!

I can write alright, but I'm ass sometimes. TK knows haha. But it gets me money nigga! Haha!!!! Fuck haters!!

So we'd be nice on this right? RIGHT MY NIGGAS! ALRIGHT
FOR THE PLAYERS!

PLan A part 2: So after that we make ONE GAME FORUM. ONE I DONT CARE ANY OTHER FORUM IS A BUNCH OF NAUGHTYNOMAD NIGGAS TRYING TO GET OUR SEAL OF PUSSY. FUCK THEM NIGGAS.
Rules: No bitches get on this forum. If you are a bitch, you gots to go away from this! I needs to read this so I can go to a college where I cans fuck you! Haha!

Rule 2:One day of the year or something smaller join period!
So we can make sure the bitch niggas get kicked out and all the real niggas get accepted in with some muthafuckin love!

BITCH NIGGAS AND BITCH BITCHES BEWARE, YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH COLLEGEPLAY. OR BANG WHATEVER IDEA WE SHOULD THINK OF FOR THE FUCKING NAME. WHO CARES ONTO THE FUCKING POINT.

We do this guys, and our generation will be revived. We will be safe, we will become great! We will become ALPHA!!!!!!! OR SIGMA!!!!!!!!!! NOT BETA OR OMEGA OR ANY OTHER FUCKING DUMBASS GREEK LETTERS US MANOSPHERE NIGGAS THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am high as fuck, but please understand that this idea coming from my mind is going to make game and life easier for the niggas who want to get some bum bum hot bitches to suck their dicks after the class!

I will make another post on this, but click below to see a dog that college players can walk around with and say "OOH HEY BITCH IM A DOG IM GONNA LICK YOU SO YOU CAN LICK MY MAN'S TK, HOUSTON, SOURCE, PRODEGY, ALL OF US YOUNG NIGGAS BALLS TOO. HERE IT IS BITCHES.

DRUMROLL PLEASE.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN2Smc2e2rV0D3DdzXacj...D-mbWkbHmQ]

A POMERANIAN!? NIGGA YOU GAY AS FUCK. HAHA BETA ASS NIGGA!

No but for real guys a Pomeranian is small and cute and bitches will love itz!!

But for the older players go get the. drum roll please.

Hold on news reporting! I must put this onto the next post! This is too long! MAYDAY MAYDAY OH SHIT NIGGAS. ITS A OVERLOAD! LIKE I WANNA DO ON BITCHES!!!!!![/b]

Nope.

[Image: highguy-yes.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

But I will say for us older players. Thank you. Thank you for bringing this to my life man. This mindset, this lifestyle. Everything that is red pill to my life! I'd be a super ass nerd right now! I'm still a nerd but shit, a nigga gains weight and does shit fucking others don't. So I'm a real fucking alpha man!

Like even if we dont graduate college. We'd make it fun for all of us to get bitches. With older players advice, we don't even fucking care. We don't cause we know how to survive without shitting out millions for some shitty school. We're all going to be winners young and old! Let's work together!

Thank you guys for telling us we dont need to suck our parents dick or the college dick to get buy. And since we know each other we gonna help REAL REAL niggas out!

i love all of you Mech, Tenderman, G, all of you. ALL OF YOU NO HOMO NIGGAS

We are all going to chop down this feminism shit together guys. To fucking gether. All of our lives is going to be realer, quicker, better. We will run the internets and we will run the world with the new and improved man.

TK, HOUSTON, SING WAIT THATS TK WHY DO I DO THAT FAGGOT SHIT. SHUT UP MAN SHUT UP. AND PROD WE WILL ALL ALL OF US YOUNG AND OLD PLAYERS WILL FUCKING RULE THIS WORLD AND BUILD A NEW NATION AND WORLD LIKE BOB. BOB THE BUILDER CAN WE FIX IT BOB THE BUILDER YES WE CAN!

Oh older players I will show you the new dog you should walk with. But I do have class in 51 minutes so I need to relax my high ass down you feel me? You feel me!!! I know you do! Cause real niggas got each other's back my nigga. We gonna keep it 100 like the exam we cheated on! Hahahahah!

Nope.

I TURN 20 THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!11111

WE'RE GONNA GO WILD ON MY CAMPUS MANE!
WAS GOOD NIGGAS ON RVF!? I'M DOWN FOR FUCKING BITCHES WIT YO HELP. YOU WANNA COME TO A COLLEGE AND GET SOME HOES. OKAY IM IN THE TOP FRAT I GOT YOU NIGGA. WE GONNA LET YA IN, NIGGA YOU CAN BE MY DAD GRANDDAD BROTHER WHO GIVES A FUCK, YOU'RE GONNA FUCK A BITCH AT MY SAY SO.

Nope.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Loving life.

IM SCARED ROSCA?

WHY MY RUSSIAN BITCH!

I FORGOT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK THRE

SHUT UP BITCH GET OFF MY COMPUTER, YOU CANT BE SEEING THIS SHIT, YOU SPOSED TO BE ON MY DICK RIGHT NOW

OH HERES THE LINK TO THE THREAD THAT I IMED MY FRIEND ABOUT HOLD ON I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING MAKE IT YET. HOLD ON MAN HOLD THE FUCK ON. I'LL LINK IT AFTER EDIT IT SUCK MY DICK RUSSIAN BITCH

Nope.

Refrain from the capslock and textspeak. Tuth, please moderate these fools, they are babbling incoherently again.

"Avoid success at all costs."

Rosca is too young to have gotten the 90's arcade memo

[Image: attachment.jpg8359]   

[Image: 28778385.jpg]

also, I'm not quite sure I've gotten a clear grasp on the nature and objective of the plan

Quote: (10-22-2012 08:46 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

also, I'm not quite sure I've gotten a clear grasp on the nature and objective of the plan

Well, there's Plan A, which has Part 1 and Part 2.

There doesn't seem to be a Plan B.

Part 1 is to advertise the game world through blogs and websites. However, all of these blogs and websites will link to only one forum, ie a game superforum.

Part 2 is to allow only men to join this superforum, and only on one day of the year.

The overall goal of this plan is to revive the male side Rosca's generation, especially the ones he goes to college with. He seems to thinks most of his male colleagues at college are beta wussies.

Quote:Quote:

The overall goal of this plan is to revive the male side Rosca's generation, especially the ones he goes to college with. He seems to thinks most of his male colleagues at college are beta wussies.

Personally, I'm content to let most of those around me (excluding those I'm closest to) stay in their little bubbles of beta-dom. The moment that every average joe has a decent grasp of game, is the moment that the power of game on women suffers a huge drop, making the requirements for a man to sleep with a woman even higher than they are now.

That being said, my hypothetical discussion is rendered pointless by the fact that your average joe will look at the valuable game advice thrown at him and ignore it on the grounds that 'it only works on sluts', or 'I don't need these tricks to meet women.'

I have personally tried to help my friends out when they are in a slump with some (disguised, mainstream-ified) red-pill advice, have them agree vehemently with everything that I tell them, and then watch them do the complete opposite of what I told them.

All I can do is open the door, it's up to them to walk through it.

Just my two cents.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

So Rosca decides that, in order to succeed, his plan needs a TV.

So he walks into a department store and says, "Hey nigga how much for the TV in the window?"

The shopkeeper says, "Sorry, I dont serve stoners."

Rosca leaves, upset that his plan has come across this stumbling block.

Rosca comes back the next day and says he quit smoking pot then asks the same question and the shopkeeper tells him again they dont serve stoners.

So he comes back a third day and says, "This time I really have quit smoking, how much for the TV?"

The shopkeeper says we dont serve stoners.

"Fuck nigga how do you know I'm a stoner?" Rosca asks.

The shopkeeper looks him steady in the eyes and says "Because it's a fucking microwave!!"

Quote: (10-22-2012 06:01 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Ok. So hi everyone. It's me Rosca. I'm high as fuck right now so speaking this idea out will be funny, crazy, but try not to be mean about my crazy shit okeh? Wouldn't it be hot if a Russian bitch said that to you? "Man I'm gonna suck your dick okeh?". Way hotter than them dumb fat americans hoes boy I tell you. After this idea, players that are young are gonna be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok so here is the plan guys. Here's the plan.
[...]
[...]

[Image: applause.gif]
[Image: applause2.gif]

You, sir, are a fucking genious.

I've been banned for less than this...

Jesus, that must have been some serious shit you were smoking.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Roska-Do you have a Mohawk?

Three-day suspension.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I wonder what his weed was laced with.

I'm convinced he was smoking laced stuff or salvia for that kind of rant.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:24 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Might have been laced with Trollium. Even a little bit of that stuff is very dangerous.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn it ain't even first of the month yet.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:45 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:24 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Might have been laced with Trollium. Even a little bit of that stuff is very dangerous.

Studies have shown that some isotopes becomes most unstable and radioactive in the nether regions of India. [Image: troll.gif]