rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your sign mami? - no I meant - the better one!

Well boys, here is yet another "sleeper" weapon in your seduction arsenal especially this weekend!

You can use this for the next 2 weeks easily, and then randomly.

Since women love anything to do with stars and Zodiacs, and we are all about exploiting any topic to get them into bed, I thought I'd open this thread in celebration of Chinese New Years 2/21/2010. - the year of the Tiger (yours truly).

I was born in 1974, year of the Tiger. That explains a lot about my personality according to what I read, I was surprised how dead on it was, and according to a Chinese co-worker sitting next to me, every time your "animal sign" comes up Like mine this year 2/21/2010, it should be a really good year for you!

The next time a woman asks you the incredibly boring question we hate of what sign you are, and we all know they will, give her your Chinese zodiac sign - it's a lot more interesting than the conventional ones they read about, and usually get a lot more in depth about your personality which peaks a womans interest even more - and that's what we want. You can really follow this up with her sign, based on the year she was born - yeah, I know this sucks! But, you do want to bang right? You will very likely be the only horny mofo in the entire place that knows her Chinese sign opening doors for you in other avenues and eventually, your bedroom - especially if she initiates it.

Anyway, great conversation opener for picking up women. What's your Chinese sign? IN celebration of Chinese New Years =)

From Chinese Zodiac astrology.com:

Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control. Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline. A bit of caution is a good thing around Tigers, since they can pounce without warning. They experience mood swings and often feel things more intensely than others, the latter quality being both good and bad. They can react poorly under stress and are prone to emotional outbursts. This Sign's bristling sensitivity can send friend and foe running for cover. A lesson that Tigers would be well-served to learn is moderation in all things. Once these cats can find their center and direct their considerable energies toward worthwhile endeavors (as opposed to racing through life), they will accomplish much.

Enjoy!

Girls love this kind of stuff. I use the "whats your sign" line all the time. But not as a "cheesy" pick line. Of course its all about "frame" and "vibe". First, I just say hi , "how are you doing" or whatever, then I look at their style of dress and hair etc., then I give them a funny look and say "you must be a gemini". I try to make it seem like i'm "teasing" them. They love to be playfully teased. Then I start talking about their personality, strenghs/weaknesses, future/destiny etc. I just make it up. Thats usually a good start to trying to get in their pants.

On the Chinese calender...I am a Dragon. Like Bruce Lee.

"Since women love anything to do with stars and Zodiacs"

In my personal experience, Exotic Dancers like signs even more than civilians.

Quote: (02-19-2010 12:40 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Girls love this kind of stuff. I use the "whats your sign" line all the time. But not as a "cheesy" pick line. Of course its all about "frame" and "vibe". First, I just say hi , "how are you doing" or whatever, then I look at their style of dress and hair etc., then I give them a funny look and say "you must be a gemini". I try to make it seem like i'm "teasing" them. They love to be playfully teased. Then I start talking about their personality, strenghs/weaknesses, future/destiny etc. I just make it up. Thats usually a good start to trying to get in their pants.

On the Chinese calender...I am a Dragon. Like Bruce Lee.

A nice twist would be instead of saying "you must be a Gemini" schock her by saying "you must be a rat, cuz I'm a dog" LOL. After you have her with the deer staring at headlights look, explain the zodiac meaning behind the 2. You can even get creative and talk about a recent trip overseas you made (don't lie).

This will definitely show there is more to you than meets the eye.

[Image: smile.gif]

Gee, I just got bored. hauahuahauhaua kidding.
I'm Tiger with Snake ascendent.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I don't believe in astrology at all, but I think the thing about using the Chinese astrology in your game is a pretty good idea.

Quote: (02-19-2010 02:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Since women love anything to do with stars and Zodiacs"

In my personal experience, Exotic Dancers like signs even more than civilians.

You speak the truth.

Look for astrology related tattoos and jewelery.

They also have lots of pets.

Aloha!

Quote: (02-19-2010 02:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't believe in astrology at all

I don't believe in astrology either. But I do believe in talking about things that capture a girls imagination and turn them on.

Ha! That just means your normal compadre. I personally have never met a man who enjoys astrology - except for Walter Mercado, but I question what sex he is....

I kind of like fortune cookies.

Got this one recently:

"From your garden of dreams, many things will blossom."

Ill take that.

I use it all the time, to a point I am an expert.
Another thing is reading their hands or doing reflexiology on their sore dancing feet in discos hehe
It is the best opener conversational device to a girl who is a bit bored.
They sudenly lighten up.

lilactag,

Break this down a little more. And what the heck is "reflexiology"?

Blah even though Im a dragon which is the one and only true alpha sign 76.. this is too retarded for me to even wanna talk about.

I use something similar to this, but rather than astrology nonsense I use my upbringing. I've gotten so much valuable conversation from this line:

"Hmm.. You must be an only child."

Whether they are or not, they're going to press you to find out why you think so. The beauty of this is, you can mold a story about her or yourself in order to argue your opinion.

No matter what birth order in which you arrived, use it. Only child, oldest, middle, youngest - tell her she probably is. Women love to tell you otherwise and/or prove you wrong.

I agree I like the only child too, she can be that or a littlesister and then its easy to tease her with behaving like a bratty littlesister or spoiled only child, and tell its ok, because Im pretty pro handling those given my experience with two smaller sisters.

Quote: (02-24-2010 12:45 AM)Joseph Wrote:  

"Hmm.. You must be an only child."

That is how you talk to girls. This will get her "juices" flowing and create tension.