rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifetime post-toilet-training fecal accident count

I'd be interested to know--not because I want to perv on the information but because I'm genuinely intellectually curious about it--how many fecal accidents various guys here have had in the years since their toilet training was completed. I'm trying to get a sense of what's normal.

From anyone who dares to give this information, I'd like to know three numbers: (1) your age; (2) number of fecal accidents from completion of toilet training up to your 18th birthday; and (3) number of fecal accidents from the day after your 18th birthday to today. No anecdotes are required.

By "fecal accident", I mean an involuntary expulsion of a significant amount--not a trace amount--of fecal matter that was not immediately and directly deposited into a toilet of some kind.

I'm going to try to not start any more excrement-related threads after this one; but this one I couldn't resist.

[Image: monkey.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

[Image: attachment.jpg8159]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

wtf?

GTFO

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Hmm . . . not a promising start . . . did I go too far by creating this thread? Maybe.

Haha why not. I'll take a crack at this.

Honestly, 1.

I'm 31, this happened a few years ago. I was cooking for myself in my old apartment and I think I was kinda drunk. I tried to push a fart out but it was a gnarly shart, as in streaks going down my leg. I was wearing shorts. I just laughed to myself and was like, "Seriously?! Wtf..." Threw my clothes away and took a shower.

At least I wasn't cooking for a date.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This thread wouldn't seem as weird if this hadn't happened before--in a troll thread entitled "How Many Times Have YOU Sucked Dick?"

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-12-2012 11:27 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

Hmm . . . not a promising start . . . did I go too far by creating this thread? Maybe.

How far do you want to go on this topic?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (10-12-2012 11:35 PM)Soma Wrote:  

How far do you want to go on this topic?

Hopefully not to the point where I become a Roosh V Forum joke or pariah, or get banned.

Yeah, man, I'ld apologize for this thread. Heh. And not post something so retarded again.

As I indicated above, the point of the thread is to try to get a handle on the important question, how many fecal accidents can you have before it starts to seem as if there might be something wrong with you?

Whether this thread has a future or not, I'll give my numbers here, so that thedude3737 isn't left hanging as the only one to answer the question: 53 years old; 1 accident up to 18th birthday; 4 accidents from day after 18th birthday till now. Obviously I'm not proud of this, though all the adult accidents had a reasonable explanation relating to something I'd eaten or drunk.

I should've done this as a poll, not as a regular thread.

1: 19
2: 0
3: 0

But I was the victim of a "fecal accident" once. I was out with this mad rich indian girl from SMU, solid 8. Her father owns one of the nicer Indian restaurants in Dallas, so we got some food there before heading back to SMU(we were going to a rooftop party there, but it's not relevant to the story, so I'm gonna skip over it). Anyway, we're back at her apartment and she's complaining about her stomach, but she ends up sucking it up and we bang. Partway through the interaction I decide now was the perfect time to try anal for the first time, after token resistance it happens.

All is well at first, but then I feel something much hotter than usual on my dick. The smell hit me just as I looked down and saw my dick covered in digested chicken korma and paneer saagwala (Ironically, my knowledge of indian food had aided in me getting laid in the first place, but now it had betrayed me). Worse than that, I had gotten another thrust or two in before everything registered, which only exacerbated the situation. I pulled off my condom, went into the bathroom, and cleaned myself off. When I walked out she was setting on her bed crying, I walked out without saying a word and haven't talked to her since. I haven't returned to SMU since, nor do I plan to, bunch of nasty dick-shittin-on bitches at SMU.

A great cautionary tale about the dangers of anal. I have to say, though, that I wonder whether maybe you were too hard on the poor girl. If you'd comforted her, helped her clean up, and stayed with her, maybe that would have paid significant dividends for you. Of course I'm saying that as someone who has a special liking for Indian women; I know not everyone does.

I was once in a gangbang with a woman who was having some problems like your Indian girl's; but we guys were understanding and supportive and worked through the situation, and as a result we stayed with her for hours more, and everybody ended up happy.

7 day ban

Quote: (10-13-2012 04:00 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

7 day ban

Cause there's no talking shit on this forum.........broom boom. [Image: blush.gif]

This is obviously a woman. The name " gds555 " has to be short for " Goddess555 " .

I tried that Orlistat garbage about 6 years ago, supposed to help with weight loss, fucking hell...

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Helluva bump here...

Quote: (04-11-2016 04:39 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Helluva bump here...

All we know is that DJ Matt found this thread through the search feature...

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

I believe this thread didn't go in the direction the OP was hoping for.

Now all I can look at is Surreyman's signature...

While we are here, did anyone else meet this guy except for me? I've never heard anyone else say so.

A shit thread resurrected.

[Image: 200w.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (04-11-2016 04:55 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2016 04:39 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Helluva bump here...

All we know is that DJ Matt found this thread through the search feature...

Actually linked through the "what's the one member you want to meet?" thread [Image: biggrin.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.