rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

OK so I've done over 100 day game/street game approaches and managed to get 6 numbers and 1 date only, and this is crap! Today I approached 10 sets,3-4 solo chicks and got turned down by them all.
I'm average looking, kinda short at 5'7, not very muscular, and got some zits on my face, I also wear glasses. I have noticed that most of the numbers I got are from hipster chicks, but I don't really prefer them, I prefer the 8s and 9s that are not hipsters. British chicks give me a lot of attitude, sometimes they walk away without answering. I engage both static and dynamic targets, and never do the confrontational approach, I also engage targets going the other way by either asking for directions or "What's up". I have noticed asking for directions stop them every time, but transitioning from that is not easy especially when they say "Sorry I don't know". Examples of how my conversation went today with 2 chicks:

Me: Hey how are ya?
Her: I am fine. You
Me : I am alright
Me: So what are you doing on Halloween?
Her: Going to the beach in brighton.
Me: That's really nice, but the weather is gonna disappoint you
Her: It might be sunny you never know
Me:But it's still gonna be cold
Her: Maybe
Me: So are you Brazilian?
Her: Yes
Me: Ola Linda let's meet up sometime
Her: I'm sorry I have to go and runs away

(This was a dynamic set, she had a friend I did not engage)

Convo 2
Me: That's one big ass pizza slice you got there, so are you gonna eat it or just stare at it?
Her: Hey I don't speak english
Me: Sure you do, you are speaking it now
Her: LIttle bit, I'm italian
Me: You can definitely speak it
Her: Little bit
Me: Look behind, it's the American Pie Adam Sandler lookalike dude (She looks)
Me: Let's go over there (BFI) and I will show ya
Her: I don't know him
Me: I'm sure you've watched American Pie
Me: You're cute by the way
Her: Thank You
Me: So let's meet up
Her: No, I can't
Me: C'mon, you know you want to meet me, your eyes are saying it
Her: No, thank you
Me: Alright then eat that big ass pizza and have fun

Don't tell me it's just the language barrier,because when I engage British women this is how it goes:

Me: Hey how ya doin
Her: Avoids...
Me: hey I asked you a question
Her: What
Me: How are ya
Her: Good (Walks off) or says leave me alone

Now honestly people how can I break through those shields?

I also tried going indirect even though it's not my style by asking them about David Blaine. Usually indirect often makes you think that you only want to be friends, and as a result they friend zone you.

Shitty Day game results

Read Day Bang. Your method is WAY too direct for daytime, and you're building zero attraction or rapport. Unless you're a male model (and none of us are), indirect is the best way to go. The whole point of doing 100 approaches is to refine your game and get better. Doing the same approach 100x and changing nothing is beyond counterproductive.

Shitty Day game results

One thing that I find is a stumbling block about day game compared to night game is that in the daytime, you have to be "quick friends" with the girl. It's easier to explain by watching.

Basically if you and a girl were talking, a third neutral observer would see it as an animated conversation between to friends that happen to be a man and a woman. I would not try to kiss a woman in the daytime unless she had jack shit to do and I had at least thirty minutes to warm her up, away from her friends.

What I'm reading here is basically decent approach work but very bad opening lines. You want to draw attention away from the girl and onto something else. Like ask her for directions or some shit. Or say something like "Did you see my cell phone? I think I dropped it around here." Anything like that.

Shitty Day game results

Haha.

Me: hey waz up?
Me: I said whaz up!!!
Me: You speak English or what?!?!
Me: What are you fucking eating??
Me: Hey!!I'm talking at you! You deaf?
Her: Yes (in sign language)
Me: Bout time you said something!
Her: Go away
Me: What's your number?
Me: I'll call you for a hook up
Her: Calling security
Me: Give me those digits first

Shitty Day game results

AlbertoDelMuerto, Tell me more about yourself Age, Ethnicity, Location etc and if you don't want to reveal it on the forum, PM Me but I'm going to dissect what you wrote and intentions to help you out, Don't get offended.....

Quote: (10-12-2012 11:11 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

OK so I've done over 100 day game/street game approaches and managed to get 6 numbers and 1 date only, and this is crap! Today I approached 10 sets,3-4 solo chicks and got turned down by them all.

That's 6 % number close ratio, not bad starting out, exactly my numbers 3-4 yrs ago, now I can say I get 2-3 numbers from 10 approaches, I will tell you waht Gio told me when I started out. It will take 2-3 years to get better, It is a slow process but big up to you for being out there, makes you better then 90% of your male competition.

I can already see making some adjustments in how you pick your targets will increase your number close ratio

1. In the beginning target Solo girls only, when you get better only then go after the friends together or have a Good wing with you which is good combo as two is a deadly combo, you can open single or double sets......

2. Find your Niche where your desirable targets are available.

Quote:Quote:

I'm average looking, kinda short at 5'7, not very muscular, and got some zits on my face, I also wear glasses. I have noticed that most of the numbers I got are from hipster chicks, but I don't really prefer them, I prefer the 8s and 9s that are not hipsters. British chicks give me a lot of attitude, sometimes they walk away without answering.

Three Basics of Game my friend
1. Style/Fashion
2. Fitness
3. Game itself

You are trying to fix the 3rd without doing 1 and 2 , Get rid of them Damn Glasses, switch to contacts, Subconsiouly girls think of that as disability or weakness in your body.

Zits: fix them , tons of threads on the forum to solve skin problems, Diseased skin displays a sick body and girls are not going to want your genes , you will not be biologicaly desirable.

Not Muscular: Hit the Gym, put some musle mass, Taking care of your body is upto you.

I'm sure working at all this will increase your attractiveness to British Sluts, Think what attracts them and get there.....

I engage both static and dynamic targets, and never do the confrontational approach, I also engage targets going the other way by either asking for directions or "What's up". I have noticed asking for directions stop them every time, but transitioning from that is not easy especially when they say "Sorry I don't know". Examples of how my conversation went today with 2 chicks:

Something is off with your approaches, they don't seem natural, Direct or Indirect doesn't matter, Approach should feel and look like it just happened and not forced.

Me: Hey how are ya?
Her: I am fine. You
Me : I am alright
Her: It might be sunny you never know
Me:But it's still gonna be cold
Her: Maybe
Me: So are you Brazilian?
Me: Ola Linda let's meet up sometime
Her: I'm sorry I have to go and runs away

Three questions , you open with sorta personal question and two negatives sentences " disaappinting and cold weather", come on son I don't want to give you my number. you sounded too negative and personal space invading/needy.

Your vibe should be positive and upbeat , happy about life guy and people would want to be around you.....

Read and reread Bang and Day Bang. It's hard for me explain the basics of Opening , Rambling, baiting, having a girl intersted in you and only then you are allowed to ask her a question. Not easy is it......

(This was a dynamic set, she had a friend I did not engage)

Convo 2
Me: That's one big ass pizza slice you got there, so are you gonna eat it or just stare at it?
Her: Hey I don't speak english
Me: Sure you do, you are speaking it now
Her: LIttle bit, I'm italian
Me: You can definitely speak it
Her: Little bit
Me: Look behind, it's the American Pie Adam Sandler lookalike dude (She looks)
Me: Let's go over there (BFI) and I will show ya
Her: I don't know him
Me: I'm sure you've watched American Pie
Me: You're cute by the way
Her: Thank You
Me: So let's meet up
Her: No, I can't
Me: C'mon, you know you want to meet me, your eyes are saying it
Her: No, thank you
Me: Alright then eat that big ass pizza and have fun

Again you open with a neg and she had a friend, Stay away from 2 sets and no more negs, you will scare the cat away.

Don't tell me it's just the language barrier,because when I engage British women this is how it goes:

Her: Avoids...
Me: hey I asked you a question
Her: What
Me: How are ya
Her: Good (Walks off) or says leave me alone

Now honestly people how can I break through those shields?

I also tried going indirect even though it's not my style by asking them about David Blaine. Usually indirect often makes you think that you only want to be friends, and as a result they friend zone you.

Make yourself attractive, desirable and guess what even then there are going to be some that won't be attracted to you.

It is going to be hard work, even the best of us have to put in the work, 100 Approaches/ month is only 3 Approaches a day, Don't go home with out doing atleast 3 approaches.

Most people give up because it is tiring and you don't see results immediatley, hang in there you will get your breakthrough but there are no shortcuts, you have to put in the hard work. Rest is up to you my friend.......

Happy Hunting......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Shitty Day game results

LOL at "way too direct"..

what I'm reading here is not enough interest in the girl. IMO street is too busy place to be fooling around. to me it's more about honesty than 'games' aka knowing what type of girl you like, being comfortable talking to a girl about what is really up, not wasting your and her time if there is no future there. basically i'm firm believer of expressing interest and meaning it. a girl knows what's up either way, if not immediately then later when you switch from your aloof opener to something more direct that exposes your true intent.

for technical stuff feel free to check the THE ART OF TROUBLESHOOTING & SMOOTH DAYGAME links in my sig, maybe you will find something there.

PS. OP, you will probably get reponses with wide range of ways and methods, none of them is good/bad itself so just take what might be helpful and ignore the rest.

Shitty Day game results

Your game doesn't necessarily strike me as too direct, but it does strike me as too confrontational. It's like you are trying to be cocky and teasing, but instead you're just coming across as if you have contempt for these girls.

Why would you try and tell some strange girl that we holiday plans are going to suck? You want to put them in a good mood, so they associate you with positive feelings. At best you're making these girls feel real annoyed at your presence. At worst, you're actively destroying attraction.

Shitty Day game results

We can all better our game whether we are 5 feet 7 or are very shy and ugly. But Alberto I will be honest with you, unlike others giving you advice. Britain and the US are easy for experienced PUA who know what they are doing....but not for the rest. You seem to have certain physical limitations, and game will help you a bit in England. But the best advice is to learn and practice as much game as you can in your own country and then plan to go a country where you will be more appreciated ...i,e Peru, Philippines, Thailand.

Shitty Day game results

First, stop asking so many lame questions. I like Juggler's advice to practice going cold turkey with questions. Learn how to get her to give information based on statements alone. If you must ask a question, make it something that you care about, and that requires her to make an effort.

Your opener encourages her to get back to what she was doing, which makes no sense. You could still talk about the pizza, but you'd have to deliver it well, and put some humor in it. Otherwise, why are you even noticing the pizza if not to hit on her? Imagine what Seinfeld might say, and how he might say it:
Me: THAT... is the BIGGEST piece of pizza. EVER. I'm glad you're not eating it. Really. We've gotta call the Smithsonian and have that thing FRAMED.

Any time you act like the average guy who walks up, women have to assume the worst and treat you accordingly.

Shitty Day game results

Some appearance suggestions...

Buy 10% benzoyl peroxide cream and salicylic acid facewash. Apply a shitload every night and you'll eventually clear up. I've had this problem for years but with these over-the-counter and relatively inexpensive remedies I've gotten it somewhat under control. It depends on the severity of the acne. I was born with horrendous skin and it's never fully clear... but I can't imagine how awful it'd be if I wasn't constantly working on it. As a result, my face doesn't have any big zits and I'm presentable.

Also, your height shouldn't be too too big of a deal, especially during the day and if you're making a good enough impression. I'm not the tallest guy either, but I just don't approach girls who are taller than me (there won't be that many).

Shitty Day game results

Direct is ok for daygame, but the problem is that you are not being direct.

You come in with lame-ass conevrsation and then drop interest on her out of nowhere. Either be direct, or indirect, but go ALL the way.

- Hey, you are really cute, whats your name?

- Hey, I like your style, I just had to come over and say hi.

- Hey, I saw you from over there and I just knew that I would regret it later if I didnt came to talk to you.

Or just use your favourite indirect opener. Im not going to give examples for those, there are far too many. But I will tell you that whatever you approach with, if you are going indirect: really care about her answer.

If you ask her anything and then blow off her answer, you are getting nowhere. Pay attention, whatever she says is a clue how to pick her up.

Whats with the negative emotions? The girl is engaging in your conversation and you shoot her down? Tell her its going to be great, but your alternative is always better.

Me: That's really nice! I going to this crazy party at X place, my friend is going to be on the opening act. So what are you going to go as? I was going to go as that Twilight vampire, but I dont want to leave a glittery trail, so Im stumped.

Talk your ass off.

Its not about what you actually say, but more about the message you convey. The way you come in, you convey that you a nothing but a run of the mill street swooper.

Another thing, how long did it took you to do the 100 approaches? 10 in a day, while it is doable, is far too much. If you are trying to get some practice, or overcome anxiety, its ok. But if you are trying to actually meet some women and get laid, then its not.

Quiz: Whats the ideal number of approaches?

A: One.

Try approaching those girls that really interest you, the ones that make you go WOOOOOF! the moment you see them. That way you will not be acting or pretending or just "approaching to get my daily allowance of approaches done". If you do that, you will see your average go up.

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-13-2012 06:24 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Direct is ok for daygame, but the problem is that you are not being direct.

You come in with lame-ass conevrsation and then drop interest on her out of nowhere. Either be direct, or indirect, but go ALL the way.

- Hey, you are really cute, whats your name?

- Hey, I like your style, I just had to come over and say hi.

- Hey, I saw you from over there and I just knew that I would regret it later if I didnt came to talk to you.

Or just use your favourite indirect opener. Im not going to give examples for those, there are far too many. But I will tell you that whatever you approach with, if you are going indirect: really care about her answer.

If you ask her anything and then blow off her answer, you are getting nowhere. Pay attention, whatever she says is a clue how to pick her up.

Whats with the negative emotions? The girl is engaging in your conversation and you shoot her down? Tell her its going to be great, but your alternative is always better.

Me: That's really nice! I going to this crazy party at X place, my friend is going to be on the opening act. So what are you going to go as? I was going to go as that Twilight vampire, but I dont want to leave a glittery trail, so Im stumped.

Talk your ass off.

Its not about what you actually say, but more about the message you convey. The way you come in, you convey that you a nothing but a run of the mill street swooper.

Another thing, how long did it took you to do the 100 approaches? 10 in a day, while it is doable, is far too much. If you are trying to get some practice, or overcome anxiety, its ok. But if you are trying to actually meet some women and get laid, then its not.

Try approaching those girls that really interest you, the ones that make you go WOOOOOF! the moment you see them. That way you will not be acting or pretending or just "approaching to get my daily allowance of approaches done". If you do that, you will see your average go up.

Good Advice!
London is one of the great cities for daygame, there is so much selection for girls to practice on.
Don't worry about your height, lose the zits for sure (drink loads of water, clean diet) and hit the gym, which will make you feel better.
Keep at it, relax, don't try to be cocky/funny and be confident.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Shitty Day game results

Great advice, Germanico! I am 23, and of Arab Mexican background, born and raised in Mexico, but I moved to Southern Califirnia few years ago as a green card holder. Currently, I am an exhange student in UK, with barely enough money to get by and live comfortably. A lot of people suggested wearing high end clothes,but it ain't gonna happen because I don't have money. I usually wear a leather jacket with CK,AX and Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirts, blue or gray jeans, Nike Air Max and thick brown replica Diesel belt. I also cannot wear contacts because my distance vision is so weak that no amount of contacts can help, and don't say I can get LASIK for free in the UK.

To the person who said it's as though I am forced to talk to women is dead wrong, he's never seen me, how can he assume this shit! I talk to women naturally with calm body language, I have a deep voice (Think Vince Mcmahon) and sometimes women get intimidated by my voice. I go to the gym and lift weights 3x a week, don't eat a lot, but hopefully will start eating a loot soon.

Shitty Day game results

Alberto send me a picture of you in your typical clothes. We should start with that.

You cant just jump into 8s and 9s. Start from the botton and work your way up.

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-14-2012 01:58 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

A lot of people suggested wearing high end clothes,but it ain't gonna happen because I don't have money.

Fuck those people. You can pick up the finest poon in Levi's and a Fruit of the Loom t-shirt. I know because I have.

My clothes budget is no more than 100 dollars a year. Its not that I dont have money now, its that I am super cheap and I take just too long to decide. Also, every time I buy something, I make sure that it matches everything or at least almost everything that I own. The last time Ive paid for anything to wear was 2 years ago.

Have a clear idea of what message do you want to convey trough your clothes. The point here is, play with the chips you have, not with what you dont have. If you dont have an sports car, you dont play the car game. If you dont have fame, dont play the fame game.

Trouble with clothes is that too many people think that expensive clothes display status.

It doesnt. However, though, status is displayed trough clothes.

If someone bought the most expensive clothes available, but had no style or sense of fashion, they would still look like shit. Why? because their clothes would display status. Sure, the status of a clueless new rich who is too eager to impress with his wealth.

Wealth, like looks, like fame, only matter in game when you have nothing else to offer. You can get laid trough your money, sure, but take the money away and you are just another sexless chump. Game, on the other hand, cant be taken away. If you have game you will, not can, WILL, get laid regardless of whatever else you dont have.

Case in point A:
[Image: Elb4S.jpg]

These two dumbfucks are a bank account away of sleeping in a gutter. Expensive clothes? Sure. They look good? They look like the pieces of shit they are.

The clothes display no personality. That is, they have to buy clothes that have a personality pre-built into. "Distreseed look" "torn" "witty jokes" They refuse to act their age dressing like a 15 year old brat would. That fucktard Lee even goes as far as posing like a 15 year old GIRL. He even wears his cap sideways to show his "street cred" and that he is "legit".

Case in point B:
[Image: 3mD0R.jpg]

Expensive? I dont know. Those clothes where hand made by Tommy Hilfiger himself. I dont think you can put a price on that, but if you did, Im sure it would be pretty expensive.

So, what do your clothes say about you? Are your clothes clean? In good shape? Do they fit?

Here is what I do:

-Buy the best quality you can afford. You get what you pay for. Quality is not related to price. Im pretty sure those glittery $150 shirts get torn to bits after two cycles in the washer. On the other hand, I have a $15 shirt that Ive had since college, 10 years ago, and its still good to go. However, if you have 10 bucks to spend, and you are down to the $10 shirt and the $15 shirt that is better, go for the $15 even if you have to eat oatmeal for a week.

-Buy brand clothes whenever you can. Brands have a reputation to maintain and they wont risk it selling sub-par clothes. A pair of Levis jeans is around $30 and they last for ages.
One time, I bought a pair of knockoff Levis for $5. They didnt even last one wear, the buttons came off as I was putting them on. So you get what you pay for.

- Raid salvation army, vintage stores, and second hand stores. You can buy great clothes for dimes on the dollar. Id say around 30% of my clothes are vintage. Vintage is hipster for "other peoples old clothes"

-Dont buy anything you dont LOVE the way it looks on you. If you try something on and the first thing that comes to your mind is not "ZOMG! This is SOOOO me!" then move along.

-Dont buy anything that doesnt fits, even if you love it. If its too tight, or too loose, move along.

-Raid other peoples closets. Whatever they dont wear is yours to take.

-Apply a pareto to your current wardrobe. Get rid of whatever you havent worn in more than a year. Sell those clothes and start a "wardrobe fund" Also sell the clothes you have looted from others.

Get rid also of whatever you dont like the way it looks on you, is torn, or faded. (Unless you are going for a torn and faded look)

-Remember that clothes are an investment. Its better to have 7 great outfits and cycle them trough the week, than having a closet full of crap you wont wear.

-Learn how to mix and match what youve got. You could literally have 7 pieces of clothing and never look the same.

-Save for a suit and a pair of good ties.

I usually wear a leather jacket with CK,AX and Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirts, blue or gray jeans, Nike Air Max and thick brown replica Diesel belt.

Change the Nikes for leather shoes or boots and you have a winning setup. Leave the sport shoes for when you are actually doing sports. If those shirts have their brand printed on visibly, get rid of them also. Dont be a walking billboard unless you are getting paid for it.

I also cannot wear contacts

Ill never get why people think glasses are not cool. Ive always tought girls with glasses are smart sexy. I cant see why someone would believe women wont feel the same way.

To the person who said it's as though I am forced to talk to women is dead wrong, he's never seen me, how can he assume this shit! I talk to women naturally with calm body language, I have a deep voice

That was me. Forced can NEVER be "naturally". Its not your "calmness", your body language or your voice tone that matters. Its never about what you say or even how you say it, its the message you CONVEY.

So, whats the message you are conveying? That is something that cannot be faked, no matter how good an actor you are, it will still be acting.

So what is it? Is it "This is a woman I am attracted to and would like to know better" or is it "This is my approach number 9. I need to get it done so I can move on to approach number 10 and be done for today"?

Shitty Day game results

working out is HUGE in Britain. British guys are not as buff as Americans in general and I find the muscular game goes miles in Britain (London anyway).

Running muscular game worked avidly for me. I am not even talking insane buff but if you hit the gym and do it smart, it can reduce the amount of game you need.

Think of it this way, if a lizard wants to fcuk you, the only game you have to run is NOT fcuking it up game. She is already into you, you just have to keep her sexual interest piqued until you can step into her vajj.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Shitty Day game results

[Another thing, how long did it took you to do the 100 approaches? 10 in a day, while it is doable, is far too much. If you are trying to get some practice, or overcome anxiety, its ok. But if you are trying to actually meet some women and get laid, then its not.

Really? Ive been concentrating on practicing but this seems extreme. I approached girls that, in a spit second, looked cute. Some of them weren't great beauties after getting closer but waiting around for the perfect girl seems like you will be waiting forever. Don't approach those whose looks produce a gag reflex but waiting for a 10 is extreme

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-14-2012 03:43 PM)Rudiger Wrote:  

Really? Ive been concentrating on practicing but this seems extreme. I approached girls that, in a spit second, looked cute. Some of them weren't great beauties after getting closer but waiting around for the perfect girl seems like you will be waiting forever. Don't approach those whose looks produce a gag reflex but waiting for a 10 is extreme

So, you are saying that you rather approach the first thing that crosses your path than wait 'forever' for an attractive woman? What would you rather have? 10 "phone closes" in a day, or a solid interaction with a woman that gives you instant wood?

I never said that she has to be perfect. She just has to make you go woof.

Drop the number scale, its ridiculous to be grading women. She is either someone you would like to have sex with, or she is not. And if you do, then you should go talk to her.

The point is, when you go out to "practice you approaches", what going on trough your mind? Is she just another approach, or is she someone youd like to meet?

Shitty Day game results

fully agree with germanico, instead of focusing on doing pickup focus on the woman in front of you, listen to her, she gives you clues what to do to to bang her. or she rejects you.

Shitty Day game results

Germanico is very right approaching every single woman is unnecessary unless you have approach anxiety! I do not have approach anxiety, but according to most PUAs it's a number's game and you should approach anything decent that passes by. However, I see no point in talking to a woman who doesn't really turn me on, and I also see no point in engaging women who are clearly not interested.

Speaking of suit jackets, I recently ordered this one http://www.marksandspencer.com/Button-Sl...B0071SA9W8 , as it was on sale. However, I am thinking of returning it right now, and getting a Nike filler jacket instead. I'm thinking of returning it because I don't have proper dress pants to wear with it.

Shitty Day game results

Try approaching those girls that really interest you, the ones that make you go WOOOOOF!

I think germanico is getting at Krauser's method, or at least makes the same point. Approaching only the girls that "make your blood bubble" is more real, alpha, fun, authentic and direct. It ensures that the girls you get will be your physical type. But if you want to maximize skill acquisition, the optimal approach would be to mix in enough "decent" girls to meet your quota. ::adjusts nerd glasses::

If you're serious about doing day game in London, I recommend you read (and watch) everything Krauser has produced.

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-14-2012 06:18 PM)TXH Wrote:  

Try approaching those girls that really interest you, the ones that make you go WOOOOOF!

I think germanico is getting at Krauser's method, or at least makes the same point. Approaching only the girls that "make your blood bubble" is more real, alpha, fun, authentic and direct. It ensures that the girls you get will be your physical type. But if you want to maximize skill acquisition, the optimal approach would be to mix in enough "decent" girls to meet your quota. ::adjusts nerd glasses::

If you're serious about doing day game in London, I recommend you read (and watch) everything Krauser has produced.

I don't prefer Krauser's style! I believe the approach should be less than 2 minutes, because the more you talk the more chances you have of screwing up, and boring the woman. I'm sure you've heard of Paul Janka, and saw his videos on youtube. I know he is tall and good looking, but then again there are 100s of tall and good looking dude with no game.

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-13-2012 04:18 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

Some appearance suggestions...

Buy 10% benzoyl peroxide cream and salicylic acid facewash. Apply a shitload every night and you'll eventually clear up. I've had this problem for years but with these over-the-counter and relatively inexpensive remedies I've gotten it somewhat under control. It depends on the severity of the acne. I was born with horrendous skin and it's never fully clear... but I can't imagine how awful it'd be if I wasn't constantly working on it. As a result, my face doesn't have any big zits and I'm presentable.

Also, your height shouldn't be too too big of a deal, especially during the day and if you're making a good enough impression. I'm not the tallest guy either, but I just don't approach girls who are taller than me (there won't be that many).

Will these do?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panoxyl-Aquagel-...525&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neutrogena-Oil-F...610&sr=8-1

Shitty Day game results

Quote:AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:

I know he is tall and good looking, but then again there are 100s of tall and good looking dude with no game.

Yes, he has game beyond his looks, but you haven't ruled that out as an important factor to what he does. Does he have ugly students? What's his conversion ratio?

I was saying last night, the city shapes the game. Janka built his game in NYC, which is full of a million women who only have two minutes to spare. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat.

I believe the approach should be less than 2 minutes, because the more you talk the more chances you have of screwing up, and boring the woman.

How did you arrive at this belief?

Shitty Day game results

Quote: (10-14-2012 08:20 PM)TXH Wrote:  

I know he is tall and good looking, but then again there are 100s of tall and good looking dude with no game.

Yes, he has game beyond his looks, but you haven't ruled that out as an important factor to what he does. Does he have ugly students? What's his conversion ratio?

I was saying last night, the city shapes the game. Janka built his game in NYC, which is full of a million women who only have two minutes to spare. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat.

I believe the approach should be less than 2 minutes, because the more you talk the more chances you have of screwing up, and boring the woman.

How did you arrive at this belief?

I think you're aware that women don't like being asked too many questions, if I want to talk to her for 5-10 minutes I'd have to ask her more than a few questions and then make statements. I could ask her open ended questions like "If you could be anything else other than what you are right now than what would you be?Why" But if I ask all these open ended questions, I won't have a lot to talk about on the date. Furthermore, if I talk to her for long, she would ask questions about me and then I will no longer be a mystery man. I don't want to be too predictable. Indirect opinion openers are simply not my style, I don't really give a hoot about her opinion and she can easily tell that from my body language, and also I don't like beating around the bush. However, I do use indirect for bar game by simply asking "Ladies, What do you think of David Blaine?" It works with the women that are interested, but doesn't work with bitches with super high shields, and six-inch heels (Latvian,Russian,etc). Furthermore, if you go indirect on daygame there is a good chance of getting friend zoned.