rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why you didnt kill it in poosy paradise

Iam writing this after having had a few doubters of my exploits in Peru. I also would like to apologise for the spelling and grammer of those datasheets as well as point out they were actually trip reports which while I do believe had some value to them were basically me just bragging.

What is poosy paradise?

When i talk about poosy paradise iam referring to a place where the women are generally easy to fuck. Iam not talking about how attractive in general they are. If this was the case then argentina would be known as one but by all accounts pussy purgatory seems more appropriate. These countries are generally third world ones that have not been infected with Islam. They also tend to have positive views towards westerner's and the people have a friendly and approachable vibe to them.

Basically we are looking at the majority of south east asia, parts of south and central america and probably a significant amount of africa.

Note- In general I'am talking about white men here, not being racist but it is a factor that cannot be ignored. If not just do your best to let them know your not one of the locals. Or better yet find someone of your own race who's been there and get info from them.

What happens when someone kills it?

In my case and i believe in most others, they will find the mediocre women very easy to bed, and they will, this allows them to slip into a mentality of abundance, you no longer worry where the pussy is coming from.

This mentality allows you to take risks and builds your entitlement. This means you will go for hotter girls and be willing to do things such as rejecting them when you sense you may not get the bang and you will not hesitate to esculate.

This type of behaviour is going to draw girls in that are attracted to you, make the unsure ones decide how they feel about you quicker, and repel girls that had no actual interest in you.

By kill it I mean you are going for the bang every night.

The fundamentals

A forum member asked me about techniques i used. I wont recommend you any routines as you will likely just come across as strange to them, I will however recommend you a process. A process which i doubt any of the doubters would have followed and will basically explain why they didnt kill it when they were in poosy paradise.

What you did wrong

1- You didnt do your research and you went to the wrong venues.

2- You wasted time on daygame and pipelining. These things can get you results but at the end of the day one night stands are far more commen from nightgame. Iam not saying dont do daygame or pipelining, but they are not your priority.

3- You approached girls that showed you no interest. Your a white man in poosy paradise you shouldnt be struggling with finding girls that do.

4- You wasted time on lukewarm or plain uninterested girls.

What you should do

Assuming you dont do everything i just mentioned..

1- When you approach a girl be normal, with a vibe of being friendly and fun, you want to come off as safe, no funny lines, strange openers or creepy behaviour in general. Just say hi, how are you, ideally in their language.

2- Ask normal, some may say boring questions, again ideally in their language, what this does is allow you to scan their interest level in you, if it seems there's nothing there then move on, however your a white man in poosy paradise, if your attractive and fun this will not happen.

3- Esculate, this doesn't have to be done physically, just changing the conversation to a more sexual one will do. Ask if she has a boyfriend, if not ask why, compliment her, she will ask you if you have a girlfriend, say no, you hate gringas and like girls like her. You have just stated you find her sexually attractive, this will make her vag tingle or make her want to run away, either way its straight to the point.

Kino her so there's no awkward feeling about being physical between you, e.g. thumb wars, tetestorene finger tests,(this can be used to tell her if she was meant to be born a boy or girl but can also be used to tell her if she has a high or low sex drive. Go with low she will qualify that she isnt.)

Get her dancing and if you havnt already kissed her now would be the time.

4- Extract her from the venue. Give yourself enough time to do this, in case of possible rejection so you can get yourself another girl. In my case i feel i got enough referance points with going out everynight that i could sense if she was keen on going home with me. If I had any doubts I would have ditched her unless there was no other options.

Conclusion

This isnt concrete but looking back this is what got me my 21 bangs in 30 days(sorry for mentioning it again neil). I advise if your heading to a poosy paradise give it a try.

As for me Iam going to try inject some of that attitude i had over there into my game back home.

Simplify things and be bold against rejection.

How many girls did you bang in Peru again?

Peru is great for a gringo because nightgame is a very viable option as you stated. Plenty of night venues where you can find gringo groupies who are down for one night stands. That is not so much the case in Brazi and especially Colombial, where day game and online game have to be your bread and butter.

Yeah I agree but surely there must be venues a gringo stands a better chances in than the usual.

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:14 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

Yeah I agree but surely there must be venues a gringo stands a better chances in than the usual.

There always are one or 2 places and gringo groupies are always lurking about. Just have to put a lot more effort into finding them. Usually they will speak decent elnglish. But the plentitude of easy pussy you experienced in Peru just wont be there.

Yeah Iam only qualifying countries as poosy paradises that have a reputation for being easy for gringos. I'd say those days are over for brazil and colombia. Saying that the process i was on about could serve you pretty well in most countries just expect a lot more rejections and obviously it'll be harder to gain that abundance mindset if you arnt actually getting laid.

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:41 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

Yeah Iam only qualifying countries as poosy paradises that have a reputation for being easy for gringos. I'd say those days are over for brazil and colombia. Saying that the process i was on about could serve you pretty well in most countries just expect a lot more rejections and obviously it'll be harder to gain that abundance mindset if you arnt actually getting laid.

try african countries, they love gringos in practically all of them, just ask Naughty.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yeah iam saving for a major 3 year trip in south east asia, beforehand this may, i was going to pick in between Peru, Ethopia or a tour round the balkans and into ukraine. Thank fuck i didnt go for the last option.

Id say a visit to a poosy paradise should be a requirment of every up and comer coming into game. Why torture yourself in a place with hot yet generally unattainable girls? In a poosy paradise you could get with cute girls with ease and score here and there with a few stunners too.

Posted this also in another thread.

Just curious, for the guys who travel to Third World countries to get laid and assuming its not p4p:

1) What do Third World girls get out of fucking you guys? Assuming there's no direct monetary exchange or sponsoring or barter (free meal, a warm bed to sleep on in an air conditioned hotel etc.)

2) Are you fucking "normal" girls or getting pussy from girls who fuck foreigners as a lifestyle? My impression is most "normal" girls wouldn't be caught dead with a Westerner for fear of being perceived as a prostitute. If it's the latter you're tearing up beat up pussy with more notches than you, does that validate you?

I just can't understand Third World women giving it up for free just for being a Westerner.

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:06 AM)Rocky2 Wrote:  

Just curious, for the guys who travel to Third World countries to get laid and assuming its not p4p:

1) What do Third World girls get out of fucking you guys? Assuming there's no direct monetary exchange or sponsoring or barter (free meal, a warm bed to sleep on in an air conditioned hotel etc.)

2) Are you fucking "normal" girls or getting pussy from girls who fuck foreigners as a lifestyle? My impression is most "normal" girls wouldn't be caught dead with a Westerner for fear of being perceived as a prostitute. If it's the latter you're tearing up beat up pussy with more notches than you, does that validate you?

I just can't understand Third World women giving it up for free just for being a Westerner.

People are attracted to what is rare and exotic. Look at how the brothers kill it in most of Eastern Europe. Most of Europe actually.

Bring an avg Asian girl to a small town on the east coast US and watch her get hit on like she is a 10. It's all about the exotic factor and some places it's a status symbol.

Duplicate

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:25 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

People are attracted to what is rare and exotic. Look at how the brothers kill it in most of Eastern Europe.

Bring an avg Asian girl to a small town on the east coast US and watch her get hit on like she is a 10. It's all about the exotic factor and some places it's a status symbol.

So do Indian guys clean up in North Dakota?

I think there's more to it.

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:28 AM)Rocky2 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:25 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

People are attracted to what is rare and exotic. Look at how the brothers kill it in most of Eastern Europe.

So do Indian guys clean up in North Dakota?

I think there's more to it.

[Image: troll.gif]

There isn't that much more to it. I typically slept
With well to do girls in South America and half the time I was at their place.

Indian guys aren't exactly the most popular in the world lol...how many famous musicians are Indian? How about actors?

It's not just third world
Girls as I said. I'm from a small town on the east coast with damn near all white ppl within 50 miles. When a brother comes by he cleans up.

Haha he does seem like an Indian troll lol.

Of course, a foreigner who doesn't speak the local language and doesn't know the local culture is mostly getting pussy from girls who are open to dating foreigners in the first place, not those who are closed to the idea of it.

Sounds obvious but if you want to get laid abroad you reach into the pool of girls who are DTF with a foreign guy like you, not those girls who only fuck locals right?

And, third world women give it up for you because you are a guy with desirable attributes and Game, not just because you're a run of the mill Westerner. It's just that some people find the dating market in other countries more favorable than the one back home.

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:53 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

Yeah iam saving for a major 3 year trip in south east asia, beforehand this may, i was going to pick in between Peru, Ethopia or a tour round the balkans and into ukraine. Thank fuck i didnt go for the last option.

"Thank fuck i didn't go for the last option." You might eat those words some day. Different countries treat different people differently. If you do well in Peru, you might do well in Ukraine too. I mean, that's how it was for me. At the same time, I know a guy who was disappointed in both Peru and Ukraine. Peru and Ukraine are very different places but perhaps they have something in common, in terms of the type of foreigner they like.

Quote: (10-11-2012 10:33 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

This isnt concrete but looking back this is what got me my 21 bangs in 30 days(sorry for mentioning it again neil).

Is that 21 girls in 30 days or just 21 bangs? Were any of those freelancers or semi-pros?

Rocky, I hear Indians kill it in a place called Tasmania, You would have to speak some Tasmanian though to do well.

I can think of a few things.

1) Incentives. As always, look at the incentives for doing something.

Assume her local lifestyle gives her few opportunities for advancement and becoming rich on her own. Assume there is at least one girl in her social circle - a friend or acquaintance - who married a gringo. This girl went to live abroad, came back a few years later with attractive mixed-race babies, exotic travel stories and bought up a huge house in the nicest part of town.

Other girls are going to look at the way the incentives are structured and decide for themselves: "the gringo option is looking pretty good here". Girls are hard wired to accumulate status and resources.

An important part of this is - it must be socially acceptable to hook up with a gringo. If it's looked down upon, that skews the incentives and the girl would rather avoid it.

2) Experience. As it becomes possible for each individual to easily satisfy more desires, our wants are expanding rapidly. For some girls, these wants include trying out different types of sexual partner at least once, just to be sure they're not missing out on something. Getting laid with a gringo might be one of those checklist items.

Any location where
- a certain percentage of nubile women have a gringo on their to-do list, and
- there is not a huge flow of gringos passing through
could be a poosy paradise.

3) Semi-pro. Sometimes girls are just looking for a short term sponsor or a semi-pro arrangement.

Weaker players' game is to go after girls in category 1. Then stiff them when it comes time to deliver on the commitment. This is what Kamaki calls future groom game, where the guy has no intention of following through on the deal.

Occasionally the guy will agree to wife up the girl - against his original judgment when he thought he was going to play the field. This means that incentives are still somewhat positive for the girl. eg "if I throw five hail mary fucks to five different guys, one of them will convert to a touchdown".

Stronger players can also chase girls in category 2 and leave both individuals satisfied with what went down.

Girls are always trying to calibrate who the high value guys are. However, if the exposure to foreigners is quite new, they don't yet know what information to take into account. If their radar is way off, this can mean a temporary paradise for low value guys. Over time, girls learn to differentiate and sort out the scrubs from the princes.

Stop feeding the [Image: FWdw0.jpg] [Image: troll.gif]

Out of his 10 posts he's copied and pasted this 3 point "questionaire" 3 times, in 3 different threads. He can't seem to comprehend how Western guys can do well in other countries. And now he's asking how Indian guys do in North Dakota?

Quote: (11-14-2012 09:07 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:53 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

"Thank fuck i didn't go for the last option." You might eat those words some day. Different countries treat different people differently. If you do well in Peru, you might do well in Ukraine too. I mean, that's how it was for me. At the same time, I know a guy who was disappointed in both Peru and Ukraine. Peru and Ukraine are very different places but perhaps they have something in common, in terms of the type of foreigner they like.

Quote: (10-11-2012 10:33 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

This isnt concrete but looking back this is what got me my 21 bangs in 30 days(sorry for mentioning it again neil).

Is that 21 girls in 30 days or just 21 bangs? Were any of those freelancers or semi-pros?

It was 21 girls in 30 days. Who the fuck counts bangs. I wouldn't know where to start considering i will blow my load 6-7 times in a chick over the course of a night and morning.

I'd say about 6 were possible semi pros all from pizza street in Lima.

Quote: (11-14-2012 11:03 AM)Rick91 Wrote:  

It was 21 girls in 30 days. Who the fuck counts bangs. I wouldn't know where to start considering i will blow my load 6-7 times in a chick over the course of a night and morning.

I'd say about 6 were possible semi pros all from pizza street in Lima.

One guy on these forums said he got "6 lays" in three weeks in Ukraine, and after clarification, it wasn't six unique girls. 21 girls is insane, must have been a lot of work.

Looking back now on my trip to Lima, I think the first girl I brought home was a semi pro. But yeah there were plenty of normal girls in Lima. My buddy almost scored with a virgin. The semi pro issue in Lima was not as bad as SEA for sure.

My trip to Lima was 10 years ago. Sounds like things haven't changed. (except now I assume most girls have cell phones). I've been to 20 countries, and there are very few places as easy as Peru (for a tall blond gringo). But I prefer EE for the better quality.

It wasn't so bad i just went out every night and paid no attention to daygame or pipelining.

Rick91 would you mind to show pictures of a couple of girls you banged or photos of non-model random Peruvian chicks?
I'm sure me and other users are curious about how the girls look over there.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

I had a problem in Lithuanian, i went to Kaunas last February when it was experiencing temps as low as -25c and i was so bothered about keeping warm that i was constantly drinking suktinis a 50% mead to give the impression of warmth Had no luck with women as i probably smelt like a local alcoholic. Fun times though.