rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report

Schedule

I had been planning for the trip for 2 weeks on a whim I took the semester off and bought a ticket to Manila. My plan was to stay a week in Manila, 2 weeks in Cebu, and to live in Davao for 3 months. I had heard good things from other forum members so Davao seemed to be the place to be. The final month of my trip will be spent traveling to hongkong, china, laos, cambodia, vietnam, and thailand.

Girls

First Girl - Tiny Philippina 23 years old

I met her online. Getting ready for my long trip in asia. I had been talking to her on skype for a few weeks. She agreed to meet me at the airport, and when I arrived in Manila, there she was. A tiny 4'11" under 100 lb sexy little asian girl. We had made it a joke over webcam how she is going to surprise me with a kiss so I had to be ready. Sure enough when the taxi driver was preoccupied she quickly kissed me. It was a good sign. We went back to my hotel to talk for a bit. An hour or so in I started making out with her and escalated. She kept stopping me though. She wouldn't take off her dress. I kept trying and when I got her dress off. I broke my 1 month cold streak, and got my first Philippine flag. About 2 hours after arriving. Good start to the trip. I ended up spending most of my time in Manila with her. She was infatuated with me, and later would send me probably 30 texts and messages for every one I replied to. I really felt bad about it, but I didn't know what I could say.

2nd Girl - Sexy Slut 19 Years Old
This girl I had seen many pictures of online, and I had webcammed with her. She had an amazing body, but I suspected she was pretty slutty. I set up a date with her and she agreed. Then about the time she was supposed to be there she called me and asked if I could pay for her taxi fare since it was late and a bit dangerous. I reluctantly agreed. But I understood. A few minutes later she called me and said exactly "Hey I got an amazing deal the taxi driver will take me there for only 1,500 pesos. Is that ok?" LOL. I got angry and told her she's a scammer. Which was true. And didnt reply to any more of her messages. I'm glad she made it so obvious.

3rd Girl - Big boobed Pinay 20 Years Old
I had started webcaming with her online after I had already been in the Philippines. Did my usual online game stuff(which i have down to a science) and set up a meeting. She had a cute face with dimples, light skin, and big boobs(for an asian). Those boobs were actually the feature that made me prioritize her after seeing them on webcam(underneath her clothes). We met at a mall then went for a drink at a bar close by. All of this was within 50 feet of my hotel. We both had a drink, then since she had come an hour from her home town she had to find a hotel. So I told her to come up to my room and we can find one on my laptop. We went up to our room and got on my bed and I tried to escalate sexually. But this girl was making it easy. In words this girl did not show one bit of interest in me. She would joke around and tease me, and I would tease her back. But in actions she showed how much she liked me. I plowed on, finally got the kiss, and removed her bra to finally see those big breasts. After that sex was easy. And with her the sex was damn good.

Tiny Philippina
On my last morning in Manila before my flight to Cebu, Tiny Philippina came over for one last goodbye. She surprised me by being very drunk, and she brought her drunk half sister. It kind of annoyed me, but her half sister was cute. Her half sister kept asking if I had a friend. Man where is your wingman when you need him. While Tiny Philippina wasn't looking her half sister would rub my hand and look into my eyes. She even "accidently" rubbed her hand over my dick. I thought about pushing for the sister threesome, but with how infatuated Tiny Philippina was with me I decided not to. Looking back at it. I wish I would have pushed for it. It would have been... no other word for it... epic.

Cebu

4rd Girl - Webcam Girl 25 years old
I had met her online and from there had webcammed a bit with her. She was a skinny little girl with basically no boobs. I had cyber sex with her and she would do literally anything I asked on cam. I know it was a good start. I met her at my hotel right when I got off the plane in Cebu. She was waiting there for me. All the hard work had been done over webcam and 30 minutes later we were having sex.

5th Girl - Tan Philippina 20 Years Old
I met her online, and on the second day in Cebu I set up a meeting. She lived all the way across town so I agreed to pay her taxi fair. The first time I had done that. About 5$. She was a young darker skinned girl. Which she seemed to be very insecure about, but if she lived in America might work for her at times. She had a pretty face and nice body. We met and walked to the nearest internet cafe. Then back to my apartment. She wanted to go out and do something, but I just tried to get her to stay in and watch movies and youtube videos. She agreed. 3 hours after meeting her I finally kissed her. Minutes later she was naked and I was getting my condom. #4 in 7 days.

6th Girl - Innocent Zomboangan 19 Years Old
The next girl I had met online and had agreed to meet her at the mall. When she showed up she showed up with two other people. A guy and a girl. Two of her friends. I thought oh no. I had heard about this on the forum. She will want me to pay for their meals. Sure enough they wanted to show me Philippine food at a nice restaurant. I agreed. They showed me all different types of food. Then when the check was brought out, they insisted on paying for me. Wow. Good people and I really enjoyed meeting them. This whole time my date was very nervous. She was obviously very innocent. She would get visibly nervous when put on the spot. When I mentioned I wanted to go to Zamboanga she said she is going there soon. That I should go with her and I can stay with her family. She is a cool girl, but too innocent. I didn't have time to see her again. But maybe when I return to Cebu, I can try for more.

7th Girl - Chinese Masters Daughter 19 Years Old
The next morning a new girl would arrive. I had webcammed with her back in the states for a while. She booked a flight from China to the Philippines to see me for a week. I didn't know what to think, but I figured what the hell. I booked a resort out in the middle of nowhere for us to stay at. When she arrived at my hotel, I layed next to her on my hotel bed, escalated easily, and got my Chinese flag an hour after officially meeting her. She was my 5th girl in 10 days in the Philippines.
She had an ok face and a nice big rack. I have found myself gravitating towards the girls with bigger racks. But they do exist even in asia. She had the perkiest big tits I had ever seen. We spent the next week fucking, swimming, and walking around. She was inexperienced at first, but half way through she was begging for sex all the time. It turns out her dad is this semi famous kung fu master in China. Hope I don't run into him.

8th Girl - Difficult Philippina 20 Years Old
I met her for a date out at a bar. She had a typical asian body. Thin with some boobs. B cup probably. A cute face. But she had a one of a kind personality. Always laughing and having fun. Always joking with everybody we met. She was really fun to hang out with. I spent the night teasing her and telling stories. She had a sexy tongue ring I could see when she laughed. However she kept telling me it had been a few years since she had been with a guy. It made no sense. She was fun and pretty. I got her to come back to my hotel with me. I had got a room with 1 big bed but they had switched me to a room with 2 small beds. She immediately lay on the other bed. And would not move. Then going to sleep. She wouldn't wake up. I got frustrated and I lay in bed trying to sleep. Then all these things about her entered my mind. She had a ring on her ring finger, she acted very aloof, I couldn't tell whether she liked me, and she came to my hotel thinking and did everything possible so that I could not sexually escalate. I started thinking... scammer. It haunted me so I woke her up and told her she had to leave, and my thoughts. She was furious. I kicked her out at 3 am. I was sure I would never see her again.
Sure that I had over-reacted, I apologized by text the next day, but she was still very angry. I wrote her off as I was about to meet the Chinese girl and spend a week at the resort. When I said goodbye to the Chinese girl. I texted her. "I can't stop thinking about you." I have this theory that if your value is clearly higher than the girls (which mine always is in the Philippines) then you have to say Beta stuff. It worked. She texted me back immediately. The 1 week was enough for her to cool down. I set up another date. It went much like the first. Went out, got a drink, talked, then back to my apartment. But this time my room had a desk. And she sat on the desk while talking, and would not leave from it. The second date and she was doing the same thing. I began to see why she hadn't had a relationship in a few years. She went home that night and I had given up on her.
The next morning I woke up and all I could think about was that girl. I hadn't even kissed her, but I did really like her. I decided to give her one last shot. It was my last night in Cebu, and I would gamble on her. I texted her and asked her over to my apartment to watch a movie. I would set up my laptop so she would have to sit on my bed with me. She showed up later that night and She sat up on the foot of the bed while I layed on the bed my head far from her. She still made it as difficult as possible. But I was able to kino with my feet. As the movie went on I kino'd more and more. When it finished i sat up next to her. Touching her more and more. She let me. But She rejected me over and over again going for the kiss. Finally I just backed away, and said "I give up. I can't figure you out." She kept saying that she liked me. And I would reply that she should show it. After an hour of me being cold with her, I went for the kiss. She let me and that sexual switch was turned on. I threw her on the bed, and starting getting her naked one article of clothing at a time. I finally got it. She was ridiculously tight. It had been years since she had had sex, and I could tell. She almost cried multiple times. I will be back to see her for sure.

Davao

9th Girl - Same Night Virgin 19 Years Old
She was supposed to meet me at the airport in Davao, but she didn't show up. I waited 30 minutes and then got a taxi to my hotel. I was in my room when I got a call from the front desk saying the girl was downstairs. She arrived at my door and came inside. She sat down and I could tell she was wow'd by me. I had never seen a girl more in awe of how I look. She was obsessed with white skin. She kept apologizing for being late to the airport saying that university classes went late and that she was 45 minutes late. She had an OK face, but she had big boobs my weakness. I then learned that this girl was a virgin. I almost told her to leave then. I don't have much experience with virgins, and I really didn't want to hurt her. But I kept looking at that rack. Then I started telling her straight up about the girls I had been with. She didn't seem to mind. She just seemed hypnotized by me. I started escalating. I was able to slowly. Then I went for the kiss and she rejected me over and over. When she finally accepted it, it was clear she hadn't kissed many people. I continued escalating. About every half hour I was able to get off 1 article of clothing. It was very slow, until finally she was completely naked. My dick almost entered her, as we were making out and dry humping. When that happened she stopped us. She went home then. I told her to come back later that night. She agreed, but I was not sure if she would. A couple hours later she surprised me by coming back even before we had agreed. I started kissing her again, but she continued stopping me. Then she went into the bathroom and changed into her PJ's. She got in bed, and did not stop me again. I took her virginity. But she knew what type of guy I was so I didn't feel guilty. She just wanted a white guy to do it. #7 in 3 weeks, and I just got a same night lay with a virgin. Wow. Philippines.

Overall Girl Thoughts
-7 girls in 19 days is over one new girl every 3 days. Not bad. Especially with the 1 week I spent on Chinese Girl.
-Of the 9 girls I set up dates with I banged 7, 1 tried to scam me, and 1 was just very innocent and needed more time.
-Of my by 7 bangs 6 were same night lays, and one was on the third date.

Day Game

My first day game efforts were done in Davao, as my internet success had made me lazy. I got 2 girls numbers on the same trip to get pizza. Both times I opened them saying I was lost (one time it was really true). Once I opened them they both opened up and showed obvious interest in me. The second group of girls I opened one girl kept asking if I thought she was pretty over and over again. "Yeah you're cute." Then she would giggle.

As far as spots go. There are cute girls everywhere. Girls are so responsive to white people that you can open a girl very easily anywhere.

Differences between cities

Manila - Recommend for internet game

Manila is the most expensive, but you have access to the most girls in the smallest area. It's probably best if you want to focus on internet game. Girls are the least conservative there. Cutest girls of the 3 cities on average.

Cebu - Recommend for nightgame
Cebu is pretty cheap, but there are a lot of foreigners. Girls are used to seeing white people, however it's almost bragging rights to have one. Every place you stay will be set up nicely for bringing girls back, because of how common this is. I thought random girls on the street were the least cute here of the 3. The nightlife here is great.

Davao - Recommend for daygame
Davao is the cheapest of them. There aren't many foreigners and I was stared at and opened by more people here in 2 days than any of the other two in almost 3 weeks.
Of the random girls on the street it has the 2nd cutest girls. The downside is there is very little nightlife here so daygame is the way to go. Girls here are conservative. Very few have been with many if any men in their lives.

Pictures
Some of you may want to know how hot these girls are. I turned an old website idea into my own personal thing. I have pictures of these girls on that website.
http://notchcount.net/
I will grant you access if you are an active member. No new people. (I don't want a lot of people seeing) Just make an account (dont need real email) and pm me on here saying what your account was and I'll give you access.

excellent report!

Great report, and consistent with my experience in those 3 cities this year.

Your pipelining efforts before arrival really paid off. On each of my visits I only started pipelining just before or on arrival.
Always got some results, but several great prospects responding just after I left. It's like "leaving money on the table".

You must have been fairly well organised to maintain the rate you did.

I found I was constantly trying to pick up all the long black hairs around the apartment before the next girl found them. lol.

Great report! You did well with pipelining. I didn't pipeline much when i was there. I used a bit of Tagged but was soon disappointed with the massive amounts of time it costed and the very little I got in return in dates and bangs of dates. I guess if you're willing to put in the hours back home and chat up lots of girls this is a good strategy.
Personally I can't stand chatting/messenger at all and have no patience for it. I never had.

Too bad you didn't like the nightlife in Davao so much. There were always girls around on Matina and Torres street when I was there but after a while you saw the same faces over and over again. A problem I faced also since I was there a lot. After a while you are known as "that guy" and your value drops.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Nice Report. Just shows that you can´t go wrong picking any city in the philippiness.

The only thing I wouldnt recommend is staying with a chick for an entire week or even a few days in the Philipinnes. In that time you could have easily had 3 or 4 different new bangs. I know you wanted the chinese flag, so it is understandable. But in general, that is a rule to keep in the Phils.

Iam super happy with everything i hear about this country.

Quote: (10-11-2012 07:54 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The only thing I wouldnt recommend is staying with a chick for an entire week or even a few days in the Philipinnes. In that time you could have easily had 3 or 4 different new bangs. I know you wanted the chinese flag, so it is understandable. But in general, that is a rule to keep in the Phils.
Yeah that is the only mistake I feel like I made. I got so bored out there with only her. I kept thinking about how cool it would be to go into the closest town and try to pull a girl from the sticks.

Quote: (10-11-2012 04:50 AM)Antipodean Wrote:  

Your pipelining efforts before arrival really paid off. On each of my visits I only started pipelining just before or on arrival.
Always got some results, but several great prospects responding just after I left. It's like "leaving money on the table".

I found I was constantly trying to pick up all the long black hairs around the apartment before the next girl found them. lol.

Yeah I gave up on that. I have honestly found that every girl I have been with half expects me to have other girls. As long as I don't rub it in their face. I won't mention it or anything. But it seems like they just expect it, and it won't change much how they react to you. They just hope you will stick with them.

Quote: (10-11-2012 07:32 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Great report! You did well with pipelining. I didn't pipeline much when i was there. I used a bit of Tagged but was soon disappointed with the massive amounts of time it costed and the very little I got in return in dates and bangs of dates. I guess if you're willing to put in the hours back home and chat up lots of girls this is a good strategy.
Personally I can't stand chatting/messenger at all and have no patience for it. I never had.

Too bad you didn't like the nightlife in Davao so much. There were always girls around on Matina and Torres street when I was there but after a while you saw the same faces over and over again. A problem I faced also since I was there a lot. After a while you are known as "that guy" and your value drops.

Maybe I'll go check it out tomorrow night. Were you able to pull a lot of really cute girls from there? After having all this success I really just want to find ways to get the hottest girls here. I haven't been getting rejected so that means I'm not going for hot enough girls. So that's why I want to focus on. Going for the top 1% of girls here.

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:11 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Yeah I gave up on that. I have honestly found that every girl I have been with half expects me to have other girls. As long as I don't rub it in their face. I won't mention it or anything. But it seems like they just expect it, and it won't change much how they react to you. They just hope you will stick with them.

Maybe I'll go check it out tomorrow night. Were you able to pull a lot of really cute girls from there? After having all this success I really just want to find ways to get the hottest girls here. I haven't been getting rejected so that means I'm not going for hot enough girls. So that's why I want to focus on. Going for the top 1% of girls here.

In the Phils hottest girls are at the mall. You can do ok with nightgame but it is not like Thailand.

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:05 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Yeah that is the only mistake I feel like I made. I got so bored out there with only her. I kept thinking about how cool it would be to go into the closest town and try to pull a girl from the sticks.

Yeah but if you spend hours online chatting/camming, is it a win to only fuck her once and start over? What if you like the girl and she shows value? Quantity? Or Quality?

Quote: (10-11-2012 09:10 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Yeah but if you spend hours online chatting/camming, is it a win to only fuck her once and start over? What if you like the girl and she shows value? Quantity? Or Quality?
You are getting oneitis Ali lol. There are so many out there.....you know that.

Quote: (10-11-2012 09:37 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2012 09:10 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You are getting oneitis Ali lol. There are so many out there.....you know that.

Yeah and too be honest there isn't too much work involved. Unless she's a virgin or something, there's not a ton of game required here.

Thanks for the report.

Which dating website did you use?

It seems like most forum members who kill it in Asia are getting chicks through online dating sites, I am shit when it comes to computers and not big into online dating and webcaming, etc., so I am wondering how easy it is to get laid in Philippines off cold approach? I mean no Date In Asia, no webcaming girls, pipelining, etc., just rolling into the country without any contacts and pulling chicks from day game, or night game?

Is it still that easy, or does a guy got to invest the time and energy to make a profile, message a bunch of chicks, and do the pre-work? You guys make the Philippines sound like a cake walk which peaks my interest, but also makes me slightly skeptical at the same time.

The big question for me is:

Where can you get the girls that look the most like someone from Spain?

The Malay sort of pushed-in face is not really what I like, I've been told my long nose will be in demand there.

Quote: (10-12-2012 01:40 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

The big question for me is:

Where can you get the girls that look the most like someone from Spain?

The Malay sort of pushed-in face is not really what I like, I've been told my long nose will be in demand there.

It's funny when you are laying in bed with an Asian girl and she is running her fingers over your nose and admiring it. Happens often.

Re the Spanish look: I haven't noticed it particularly in the Philippines. I think the Spanish thing there is far enough back to be very diluted.
There's a better chance that some GI had his dick in her mother or grandmother. That can make for some beautiful Eurasian mixes, depending on your taste of course.

Quote: (10-11-2012 08:11 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Torres has it share of cute girls and I pulled there. Actually I pulled my hottest pinay there. Matina/MTS has more middle class girls I guess.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (10-11-2012 11:55 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

It seems like most forum members who kill it in Asia are getting chicks through online dating sites, I am shit when it comes to computers and not big into online dating and webcaming, etc., so I am wondering how easy it is to get laid in Philippines off cold approach? I mean no Date In Asia, no webcaming girls, pipelining, etc., just rolling into the country without any contacts and pulling chicks from day game, or night game?

Is it still that easy, or does a guy got to invest the time and energy to make a profile, message a bunch of chicks, and do the pre-work? You guys make the Philippines sound like a cake walk which peaks my interest, but also makes me slightly skeptical at the same time.

It's very doable. I seriously hate chatting/camming so I never use it anywhere. I used a bit of tagged.com when I was in Davao because my Canadian friend who lives there was raving about great results all the time. But he too relied heavily on long chat sessions before arriving. He got laid a lot when arriving there (according to him) because he was willing to put in the hours and of course he was going to live there in a big house not just stay there for a few weeks.
Just like another poster said above. Is it worth it to put in the hours of work if you're only planning for a one night stand?.
I still pulled in Asia on a regular basis but yes, if you want to make sure then use online dating and be willing to risk/waste hours of good time on girls who will flake on you later.

Instead of spending many hours on chatting with girls you could approach lots of girls in real life in the same time. But yes, this is harder to do but then again you"re using real life game which is more a skill which in my humble opinion makes it more rewarding.

In South America I used CouchSurfing quite a lot because of the language barrier. I rarely send out more than one or two emails before meeting the girl. Of course, the initial message and the CS profile did a lot of pre-selection but you still had to game the girl since you are meeting as travel enthusiasts not as daters. Personally that make me feel like a winner more then banging a girl after 15 hours of chat.

I'm thinking of doing some online dating in Holland again because It's cheaper and less damaging for lungs,liver and ears then going out all the time and quite frankly my conversational game is quite good.
The big advantage over cold approaching is that you have the time of at least one drink to convince the girls instead of the cold club approach in aloud highly energetic environment with her drunk girlfriends and other cockblocks around.

My online profile has the message that I will not chat at all and prefer to meet up so we both can get a good understanding of each other both physically and mentally. Girls looking for hours of chatting first have to look further and don't need to message me at all.
My profile will literally say this and it has worked surprisingly well in the past.

Quote: (10-12-2012 03:36 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

It's very doable. I seriously hate chatting/camming so I never use it anywhere. I used a bit of tagged.com when I was in Davao because my Canadian friend who lives there was raving about great results all the time. But he too relied heavily on long chat sessions before arriving. He got laid a lot when arriving there (according to him) because he was willing to put in the hours and of course he was going to live there in a big house not just stay there for a few weeks.
Just like another poster said above. Is it worth it to put in the hours of work if you're only planning for a one night stand?.
I still pulled in Asia on a regular basis but yes, if you want to make sure then use online dating and be willing to risk/waste hours of good time on girls who will flake on you later.

Instead of spending many hours on chatting with girls you could approach lots of girls in real life in the same time. But yes, this is harder to do but then again you"re using real life game which is more a skill which in my humble opinion makes it more rewarding.

In South America I used CouchSurfing quite a lot because of the language barrier. I rarely send out more than one or two emails before meeting the girl. Of course, the initial message and the CS profile did a lot of pre-selection but you still had to game the girl since you are meeting as travel enthusiasts not as daters. Personally that make me feel like a winner more then banging a girl after 15 hours of chat.

I'm thinking of doing some online dating in Holland again because It's cheaper and less damaging for lungs,liver and ears then going out all the time and quite frankly my conversational game is quite good.
The big advantage over cold approaching is that you have the time of at least one drink to convince the girls instead of the cold club approach in aloud highly energetic environment with her drunk girlfriends and other cockblocks around.

My online profile has the message that I will not chat at all and prefer to meet up so we both can get a good understanding of each other both physically and mentally. Girls looking for hours of chatting first have to look further and don't need to message me at all.
My profile will literally say this and it has worked surprisingly well in the past.

Neil, you dont have to put in hours for online dating in Asia. Obviously if you do that, the closer connection will probably help with a faster bang, when you actually meet the girl.
But I did the opposite. I just chatted 15 to 20 minutes with a cute girl, got her number and set up a date.
Unlike what some forum members think, game does have its purpose in SE Asia. The tighter your game, the faster you will bang the girl. With mediocre game you will bang her anyway, but it will take longer.

Can you PM me the girls you met online (the ones you had sex with)? That would be a massive boost to me when I go. Would hopefully mean guaranteed pussy!

Quote: (10-13-2012 06:55 PM)hamburgerandbeans Wrote:  

Can you PM me the girls you met online (the ones you had sex with)? That would be a massive boost to me when I go. Would hopefully mean guaranteed pussy!

Mmmmmmm, sloppy seconds!

Nice report 20nation , keep them coming.

I saw the pics of 20nation's girls and they are quality. Good game from him.
But for those who are envious or skeptical, it really is just that easy.
I haven't been to the Phils, but have been with Filipinas. Had a 21 year old 6-7 fuck within 30 minutes of meeting, and she was begging me not to use a condom and totally submissive like I was some kind of rock star. Believe me they're down for it.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-12-2012 10:04 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2012 03:36 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Neil, you dont have to put in hours for online dating in Asia. Obviously if you do that, the closer connection will probably help with a faster bang, when you actually meet the girl.
But I did the opposite. I just chatted 15 to 20 minutes with a cute girl, got her number and set up a date.
Unlike what some forum members think, game does have its purpose in SE Asia. The tighter your game, the faster you will bang the girl. With mediocre game you will bang her anyway, but it will take longer.
Yeah it's true. Some I spent about 8 hours talking to, but those ones I banged within an hour of meeting them. But some i talked to for 10 minutes on Skype. It feels like if you know how to game online 2 hours is like 1 hour in person. If you put in the time online, you don't have to put in the work when you meet them. But still 10 minutes is all you need to secure a date.

Quote: (10-13-2012 06:55 PM)hamburgerandbeans Wrote:  

Haha I don't think so, but don't worry man. I've never had girls falling over me like I have had here.

Neil I checked out Torres street, and it was pretty sweet. All the bars were packed and I gave my number out a few times. I have been getting texts all morning.

I have been more motivated to do nightgame, since the girls I have been going out with have been virgins. The last girl I went on 2 dates with, but I cannot get her panties off. I tried so many ways. I can get everything else. But alot of these girls in Davao are very conservative. I think I should start aiming for the less conservative crowd. Virgins are frusterating, I feel a bit guilty, and it's messy.

I see you followed my advice and things worked out for you. Glad to hear that. Nightgame is where the SNL's are so don't bother too much with shy girls with not much sexual experience.