rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 most dangerous cities in the world
0 most dangerous cities in the world
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dang...h-africa-1

How many have you been to?

9 for me.
7 for me.

Rico... Sauve....
I have been to 11 of those cities. The only one I have lived in is Baltimore.
9 as well.
6 for me... Panama City on there? One of my favorite cities, never felt unsafe there. The list also seems tilted towards the Americas... maybe Asia and Europe, even the Middle East are safer?
Most of the dangerous cities are in south america......whats going on with the weather and homicide...you would think they would have better things to do than kill each other.....such great weather
Quote: (10-09-2012 10:53 PM)LoveBug Wrote:  

6 for me... Panama City on there? One of my favorite cities, never felt unsafe there. The list also seems tilted towards the Americas... maybe Asia and Europe, even the Middle East are safer?

The Middle East is pretty safe. There's a strong cultural filter against violence between individuals in most Muslim countries. Not what the mainstream media would have you believe.

I was surprised by Panama City as well. It's probably the safest city I've been to in Latin America outside of cities in Argentina.
I think it's important to note that only certain parts of cities can sway the stats in some cases. I grew up in a mid-sized city that consistently makes the top ten list and currently live in one that does as well (both are currently tied for #3 most dangerous per U.S. news ranking). Where I grew up, seems most crime occurred in the North part of the city and I had little exposure to it. Where I am now, I've had only one incident occur to me personally which was non-violent theft, but occurrences seem to be more displaced throughout. I have heard of some pretty fucked up shit going down to friends or were witnessed by friends here though (lots of break-in or attempted break-in stories when friends were at home, one guy was murdered by being thrown off a balcony at a friends apartment). I also get a letter about once a month from my landlord saying a motorcycle was stolen or someone was robbed at knife/gunpoint in my complex (it's a nice complex in the nicest part of town).

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"
Quote: (10-09-2012 10:55 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Most of the dangerous cities are in south america......whats going on with the weather and homicide...you would think they would have better things to do than kill each other.....such great weather

Brazil has the highest amount of cities on that list. I knew it had a few cities up there, but surprised to see cities like Joao Pessoa and Maceio on that list. You feel a lot of that insecurity, when pipelining girls here on the net. You dont see as many on dating sites and those who join are usually very cautious, when meeting someone new. This in contrast to the Dominican Republic, Colombia and Peru.
1 for me. Some areas of Baltimore are pretty bad.
I've been to 5 on this list(live in one); all the US cities as well as San Juan, PR. I'm surprised Brasil was so well represented on this list. Reading datasheets here suggests Brasil is a bit safe. I am sure cities less than 100,000 were omitted since I know Gary, IN and Camden, NJ hover around 80 murders/100,000 inhabitants year in year out.
Lists like this are disconnected from reality since they're based on raw demographic data (often dated), but I thought it was fun to post.
5 for me.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
The list is questionable to say the least.

No mention of Mogadishu, Somalia; Homs, Syria (where maybe 2K people have died in the last year alone); Kandahar or Kabul, Afghanistan?

They must have had very particular criteria for the list. Regardless, like Roosh said though, fun to see what they have posted.

Been to 5.
0 for me.
I figured Brazil will take the first place, and it did! But I was very surprise to see some US cities that were more dangerous than Brazilian. It's not true at all! And Tijuana never made it on the list? Common!
Damn, only been to (B'more). Must get more adventurous.
Only 4 for me.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.
0 for me, how dissapointing.
7 for me
Only 2 for me, but as has been mentioned, this list is quite questionable.
2: Monterrey and Acapulco, MX. I've seen Ciudad de Juarez from El Paso. So that is like .5. haha
6 cities.

I agree with the criticisms of the list methodology; it seems scattershot at best.

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman
Been to 1, 2 if you count airports.