rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korean guys are doomed

This is one of their more popular boy groups. Makeup, nail polish, not a scrap of masculinity to be found..

I always thought that South Korean guys were the most macho of the Asians. SK pop groups are all highly manufactured and choreographed by a small number of talent companies. These guys are really almost a product and don't have much artistic licence as we understand it (even more managed than Britney Spears and her ilk). I guess this is what they determine will make money. They make pretty good and often gritty movies, so who knows.

Actually South Korean girls prefer their guys like that, as another article posted here mentions. In Thailand girls are crazy for South Korean guys and fashion. It's the most DHV country you can be from- if a guy mentions he's from Korea girls' eyes instantly light up. If the South Korean guys take that shit to countries where K-pop isn't huge they're fucked (or won't be) though.

Thinking about going to SK Roosh? I see you tweeted about one of their girl bands and now this.

It's funny because the same thing happens to japanese men, yet the women are complete submissive bitches... even more feminine than the men... that's why I want you Roosh to go to Japan and elucidate that mystery. It would be a lot more interesting and adventurous than other countries. It would be another planet...

Dibs on the pretty one.

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:17 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I always thought that South Korean guys were the most macho of the Asians. SK pop groups are all highly manufactured and choreographed by a small number of talent companies. These guys are really almost a product and don't have much artistic licence as we understand it (even more managed than Britney Spears and her ilk). I guess this is what they determine will make money. They make pretty good and often gritty movies, so who knows.

Unfortunately, even in some of their war films (Tae Guk Gi and Frontline comes to mind), there is always an element of "Beta-ism". However, I don't think SK guys will slip down the beta pole like Japanese guys. I've met more Alpha SK guys than any other East Asian nationality.

South Korea has some of the toughest conscription in Asia where hazing (not like fratenity hazing) is very common. One of this beta SK dude I used to go to school with, told me he didn't want to go back home for conscription as he knew all the new recruits get whooped pretty bad. Those boy groups give other SK guys a bad name, their media managers often got them comfy cushy desk jobs, where everyone else is slugging in the mud.

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is one of their more popular boy groups. Makeup, nail polish, not a scrap of masculinity to be found..

Yeah but they can get a ton of k pop pussy ....

think prince...that guy is gay looking...but he gets hot ass girls like carmen electra and playmates...

It's like 90's new jack swing with a dubstep wobble bass.

I wonder how it felt to black people when Elvis came out imitating them. I imagine it's something like how I feel as an American watching this.

Bang South Korea will probably be your easiest with no local male competion

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Every American Korean guy I've known has been either very much the composed "cool" alpha, or a muscly wiry sumbitch who practices martial arts relentlessly. It's actually somewhat inspiring. Every woman I've known from the big K has been very submissive cute and docile. A favorable impression. However afaik most Asian women like white men.
My experience HAS been fairly limited to fairly small groups tho. Just a disclaimer.

This was a massive hit all over Asia when I was there. Very catchy song with cute K-pop girls.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (10-08-2012 04:49 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

This was a massive hit all over Asia when I was there. Very catchy song with cute K-pop girls.

I agree with you 100%. I have 3 of their songs on my iPod. The lead singer is Sanda Park who is part Filipino, sings all the English. My Filipina GF at the time, she and her college classmates were working up a synchronized dance to their other song "Pretty Boy". I'll never forget the 4 girls in their college uniforms practicing this for me a a dozen times while I watched.

Another tremendous hit when I was there was the Wonder Girls's "Nobody". Every store in Philippines played "Fire" and "Nobody" to attract customers! I guess I'm a wimp, but I like this pop shit. It brings back a lot of great memories!

Maybe there is still hope for South Korean men. This rapper, PSY, has tons of swagger and is extremely popular:

South Korean guys are doomed because Dash is over there stealing all their women.

Quote: (10-08-2012 05:12 PM)zoom Wrote:  

South Korean guys are doomed because Dash is over there stealing all the women.

I think you meant say that Dash is making up stories about stealing all their women.

Quote: (10-08-2012 05:09 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Maybe there is still hope for South Korean men. This rapper, PSY, has tons of swagger and is extremely popular:

ugh, don't get me started.

This Psy craze is ridiculous, can't wait until it passes.

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:52 PM)soup Wrote:  

It's like 90's new jack swing with a dubstep wobble bass.

I wonder how it felt to black people when Elvis came out imitating them. I imagine it's something like how I feel as an American watching this.

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.............

Quote: (10-08-2012 06:01 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

It only gets airplay in the U.S. because it has a dance beat, no one here knows what he is talking about.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (10-08-2012 08:02 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2012 06:01 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

It only gets airplay in the U.S. because it has a dance beat, no one here knows what he is talking about.

Asian buddy of mine showed me this when it had like 30 million views...now it's just under 410 million. Unbelievable.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Not to mention the $200k male dowery they need to fess up to marry a "good girl".

Team Nachos

This is like how Hollywood affected views on white people.

Fellow asians should thank those kind of kpop band and other soap operas.
Usually white girls who were attracted to me, confessed later that they were into those kinds of asian stuff. It's definitely affecting white girls view on asian guys even though it's a small number.
This girl is in love with kpop. I am sure she is banging some asian guy.

Those boy bands are so popular in South east asia. I am sure SK guys will mop the area but I know they don't care about banging SE asian girls. It's nothing to brag about it to them.

I swear I thought my gaydar was pretty good, but I couldn't figure out a lot of the SK dudes. Some were the stereotypical Asian salarymen, in suits smoking outdoors; others looked like gay Clark Kents with long pants an inch too short and huge rimmed glasses. Never seen so many guys into primping. And the song of summer 2012 (aside from PSY) was Electric Shock by f(x). Heard it everywhere..the 7-11s, mall, clubs, constantly on TV etc. And for boy bands, you couldn't get away from Super Junior. Their faces were plastered everywhere.

I really like K-POP, its got a cool sound to it and the girls are fvcking hot.

Check out T-ARA, 2NE1, Hyuna, SNSD, Super Junior.

My students go nuts for Korean Pop Stars... and there is one they really like and this dude wears high heels. So you can imagine that any normal western guy who comes to asia looks like Arnold Schwarznegger in the eyes of these girls. Asian girls are hyper-feminine. Even my gf who is described as being a so-so country girl, wears heels, short shorts/skirt and frilly tops. She also speaks with an ultra high tone of voice... almost like Minney Mouse.

Quote: (10-08-2012 05:12 PM)zoom Wrote:  

South Korean guys are doomed because Dash is over there stealing all their women.

Seems to be focusing on SEA chicks at the moment. Korean dudes are safe for the time being.

http://www.naughtynomad.com/forum/showth...228&page=4

South Koreans in general enjoy a superior status overseas in Asia. Not sure about Japan, but definitely in China and South East Asia. Even outside of the continent they're looked up to the most among Asians. Not sure why that is though, but their men ought to make use of it if they're not already.