rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most alpha marriage proposal video I've seen

After seeing a flood of videos over the past year or two of pathetic betas going to outlandish lengths with elaborate public dance numbers to propose to their hambeast/dyke looking girlfriends, this was a refreshing change of pace.

Guy takes his total dime piece girl up in his private plane, fakes like there's an emergency and has her read off the emergency checklist card, which he has cleverly re-written to include his marriage proposal.

No goofy dancing. No public spectacle. No putting the woman on a ridiculous pedestal. Just a player one-on-one with his girl in his natural high status domain, throwing her emotions for a loop with a smirk on his face.

Girl: "So there was no emergency???"
Guy: *Laughs* "Nah, I whipped up that checklist last night."
Girl: *Squealing and laughing uncontrollably with delight* "Well you GOT me!"
Guy: *smirks*

Game. Fucking. Recognized.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Game I can't afford

10k for private pilot license and probably a least a few hundred thousand for that plane.

[Image: attachment.jpg7937]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

You could probably just rent that plane, murrb.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Loved it! Very nice! The guy got her real good! What a change from all those beta guys doing the clown for a fat or ugly girl. Way to go. Not only did he do it the alpha way, but the guy is an alpha! Flying a plane is totally bad ass and alpha all the way!

Good stuff.

Shows you how hot chicks are totally cool ... when you're alpha.

If you're gonna do it, that's how it's done!

[Image: rzjxx.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Badass

Nothing makes a woman want you more than when you're the guy who knows how to take her on emotional rollercoaster rides

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

That guy looks flaming gay.

Just saying.

Quote: (09-30-2012 11:45 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Game I can't afford

Doesnt matters if you can afford it or not, its game you can only run once.

and lose

Her teeth were the whitest I've seen in real life and on camera.

Are there any mirrors of the video? Back in Germany for the week, blocked on music copyright grounds...

Pilots license is one of my goals. I'd love to fly some fighter jets, but that's probably not going to happen..

EDIT: An old MIG can be had for $75-150k... Maybe that dream isn't out of reach

Doesn't posting it on YouTube automatically defeat the purpose? But yeah, great idea.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Best proposal video I have ever seen for sure. Thanks for posting it.

Chick is hot 8/10 WOULD BANG

When the plane first starts the dip you can see her big titties bouncing around and I just want to
[Image: tumblr_mdheod3WhN1rf8fybo1_250.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

10/10 would marry. Any chick that can keep her calm in an aerial event and be productive is a keeper. 9/10 girls would have pissed their pants and started screaming and flailing, probably causing an actual crash.

God, the music was annoying as fuck.

Sorry, I don't agree. Making that much effort is still Beta. He should be flying his plane to his adventure in alaska, or to make money, not to waste time on an over-elaborate marriage proposal.

Here's how an Alpha proposes:

(walking down the street).

Man stops suddenly and says: "We should get married."
Woman says: "Oh yes, I've been hoping you'd ask. I would love to be your wife"

Notice that the man says very little and he doesn't gush over her, and he's not "asking".

What's more important, he only makes the proposal because she's been cooking him dinner and taking great care of him for months, to prove to him that she's a worthy candidate for his wife.

Alphas don't propose.

Quote: (09-03-2013 06:34 PM)germanico Wrote:  

That guy looks flaming gay.

Just saying.

Why are you being "THAT GUY" today? Really dude. . .

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (09-04-2013 03:05 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

Alphas don't propose.

I think you might be right. Wouldn't hot chicks just sort of demand marriage from them?

She's hot, but nothing anywhere near what I'd call the most attractive caliber of women.

Is getting married alpha at all these days? What's the point? It's like a sick masochistic fetish in America.

You can still be in an LTR with a girl and not do this kind of corny shit that legally binds you. What happens when she hits the wall?

Huh. Reminds me of how my wife and I got married. We'd spoken on the phone for a couple months (Hawaii vs BC) I met her for a month, in Kauai, then when she came back to visit my parents. I remember at some point in time after she was in Vancouver I said, "So we're getting married right?" and she went,"Yaw!!!"

And that was the proposal. I remember my guy friends were impressed and all my female friends horrified.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24466553/wo...z2qko5HHqX

[Image: smile.gif] I was looking for a thread to post this on, saw this on tv. Girl asks guy to marry her during a wizards game, guy doesn't look to happy about it but has to say yes to not look douchy. During the news story I watched they showed his face more but even in this one you can see the guy is not happy about it. [Image: lol.gif] Damn if that was me, I would probably fake wanting to take a shit or something.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.