rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual Tension and Qualifiers

So last night this chick who is curvy and the Latinos love her JLO ass (me I am a recovering lover of skinny model type, titless – long legs – monkey butts, but slowly starting to change my ways) asks me how many women I have brought out to my meditation platform overlooking the river where we were making out last night at about 11pm.

"So how many girls have you brought here?"

"Why?"

"I am curious."

That kind of stuff…

She keeps on with it, I think just to keep me emotionally engaged

She is an intelligent 29 year old ( almost 30 years my junior) with a very good sense of humor and a very sensuous personality (belly dancer). I am in no hurry to bang her as at the moment as my regulars still interest me.

But because of her personality, finally I laugh and say, "you know there is no winning answer here for me. If I say 25 (she says "don't say that!), you think I am a slut. If I say "two" you will wonder what is wrong with me and why women do not find me attractive."

She kept hinting at the number "two" during the 15 minutes this charade lasted.

Finally I said "two" qualifying it with "I think that is the number you want to hear, so I will go with "two"

She laughed and said she wanted to hear the truth…

Jajajaja… do they ever really want the truth?

I cooked eggplant parmageana and apps of smoked garlic hummus and guacamole. I mean this chick was so aroused that the sexual tension of not fucking is turning me on. I am pre hard-on just writing about it.

Can the sexual tension be as good as the sex?

I had never really considered that before.

Do you think that is why some women hold out so long because they find the sexual tension stimulating (and of course safer than vag sex)?

What say you guys?

Quote: (09-24-2012 09:28 AM)Coyote Wrote:  

Can the sexual tension be as good as the sex?

Do you think that is why some women hold out so long because they find the sexual tension stimulating (and of course safer than vag sex)?

What say you guys?

1) If the sex is bad, the tension is better. If the sex is good, the tension is a different but pleasurable feeling.

2) 15 minute rule - she wants to fuck 15 minutes after you want to fuck. But yeah, for a chick who has some control over her Vag, she can really enjoy the tension.

At this point in my game, I really like the "dance".

I sometimes get the exact same resistance "How many girls have you brought back here?", "You must do this all the time!".

It seems in your case you had her over to cook her dinner, baller move, especially if you pull it smoothly with a glass of wine on your "meditation platform". You seem like a romantic, so the best answer I would give in this situation would be "Enough to know when I've found one I have a genuine connection with". Make sure to smirk, and then gaze off onto the river when you deliver it though, in a contemplative state. Then quickly change the subject. This has worked for me with some of the hottest women. They're hot, they know it. So if you've built enough sexual tension, putting some value on a quality beyond their attractiveness, (granted dismissively) will catapult you over her defensive castle walls.

For me the sexual tension is never as good as the sex. However, the build up to the sexual tension, the meeting a beautiful stranger, saying the right things at the right times, delivering it the right way, the process so to speak, is SO MUCH more rewarding. To me, there is no greater feeling that looking into a beautiful womans eyes one moment, and seeing her slowly wrestling within herself into surrendering to you. The confidence/ego boost is like heroin.

Have not had sex with her yet... Gonna set up in her head so I slay her right out of the gate. I want this one to be really mental because the largest sex organ is the brain, and this chick is intelligent and charismatic so she should respond really well. Of course writing this i probably just fucking jinxed myself... but I don't really care it has been a great experience just being attracted to a woman with her body style. I am very picky so this is a first for me... as for the most part I am spinners only.

The only thing better than a long legged tall chick is a short mousey skinny girl with huge inner thigh clearance and a dirty mind... reminds me of Eli - a BPD I met when she was 18 and banged constantly for two years. I left the country and came back to find out she turned pro (figures - she lover to fuck and liked money), but what an ass and what a mind, plus fearless and up for anything. I kept her in the rotation and it turned out that paying her $50 )and cab fare) a pop was less expensive than hanging out with her as a girlfriend, but even though she went professional she quit fucking me when I started to bang her childhood best friend... Then the challenge was to get them both in bed, have a cat fight over me and then some great makeup sex in the waterfall Jacuzzi at the local kinky sex motel... her girlfriend was into it, but I doubled the proposed pay and she still would not do it - which of course made me want it to happen even more... sick puppy I am...

great story.. so its haloween and the downtown casions is the place to be when the working girls dress up and a lot of regulars and semi pros come out because they are in costume and chicks that would not want to be seen there - go there because they are in disguise.

So I see Eli looking fucking 10's in her expensive salon girl costume and started chatting her up and fucking with her head..

This short stocky dude walks up to me and says - "bet you'd like to fuck her."

I looked at him in a weird way as he kind of butted in.

"That's my wife."

So he has this kind of shit eating grin intimidation thing going and says some other shit (can't remember).

Then goes back to saying shit like well you can't fuck her cause she is already taken, you know some prideful gloating...

Eli is looking the other way the entire time cuz she knows there is no way any thing good can come of this... jajaja

We are all standing together, and I look at Eli and say, "yeah will I always thought her a liar when she told me she was 18 and two years later she had not turned 20 yet. And hey, she still looks pretty good for what 23? Are you father to Brandon (her son)?"

Eli and I traveled all over Costa Rica and I dug her as an alltime favorite BPD crazy sex never a dull moment type. I mean a real character... Spent tons on working vacations with her and worth every fucking dime...

Man if looks could fucking kill I would have been dead on the spot. I was gonna keep my mouth shut but he just kept goin..

I turned my back and walked off.. every time I saw him he just evil eyed me and looked a drift like a ship that lost wind in its sails...

Who marrys a pro and worse yet takes her to where she works... must be one kinky motherfucker or just stupid in love... what ever - but i will never forget the look on his face! jajajaj what a great night just tons of kinky outfits all way over the top...

"Then the challenge was to get them both in bed, have a cat fight over me and then some great makeup sex in the waterfall Jacuzzi at the local kinky sex motel... her girlfriend was into it, but I doubled the proposed pay and she still would not do it - which of course made me want it to happen even more... sick puppy I am..."

Ha wow, I am definitely rescinding my romantic comment. I still think it could work if you deliver it right however.

Great advice rationalize! That is a move I will use.

I think the pre dance you described and the prelude I described have some of the same feeling.

But what you described may be better.

I am a romantic when I chose so.

You cannot be a romantic with every woman - recipie for disaster.

You know playing a romantic is a handicap that pays off big but limits your latitude... I like to stack cards against myself at times. Play beta when I know its all following order just to see if she buys into it... misinformation kinda shit... sometimes it blows up but other time it adds to her intrigue.

Example: There is a chick working in a dress shop in my local village. I don't bang women that live in my local village. But I would break my rules for her. Anyways, I say shit to her like "hey I thought you were meeting me across the street yesterday (while pursing my lips to point to the church). Now what am I supposed to do with the ring?

This chick has a frumpy boyfriend but she is sold 9's and what 21? I know she is not leaving the boyfriend (first love I found out), but I just want her to be my lover. So I am playing the non threatening type with cash to persuade her to have "lunch" with me and I leave the tip (to her that is $100 / prostitution and soliciting is legal here. Pimping is illegal). She has to work almost 50 hours to make that. When I go play 4 pay I rarely pay that much for a nooner (usually 20 to $50), but their are always exception as rules were made to be broken.

She is a good girl so i am trying to temper my approach as a "you can feel safe with me" deal so boyfriend won't find out. And of course if he does all the better and maybe they break up and I add her to the rotation. Shit,,, that thought is kind of threatening to my lifestyle! She is that hot I mean stupid beautiful and natural and clean like a springtime breeze...

I could dress her in a way that would be like going from girl next door to home coming queen. Incredible potential.

One time I saw her bending over to get something out of a glass counter and spied a hicky of her awesome tits. Fuck - it was like i was there gnawing on em... brrrrr I need to quit thinking about that. jajajajaaa

What your purporting to do is "Non-Threatening Game". I rarely if ever run this type of game, mostly because I just don't have the patience for it. Maybe if the girl is incredibly beautiful, I'd be willing to make an exception.

My little brother is a natural at this type of game. He plays the nice guy card, granted inadvertently, and for some reason he attracts the nice-girl closet freaks that after 2 dates fuck him silly and are into all kinds of freaky shit. I never really attract these types of girls, because they can usually tell within the 10 minutes they meet me that I fuck a lot of girls, and that I'm a player of some sort. I wish I could turn off this vibe sometimes. The more quick witted I am with my responses the more I turn off these type of girls. This is probably why I have trouble maintaining harems. Most of these girls know, and willingly resign to the fact that they're going to be one night stands, and that I most likely won't contact them again.

How do you build illusory romantic connections with these girls? Do you go into deep philosophical/contemplative conversations about life? I'm only 24, but have very unique life experiences. Mostly I don't let women see the other side of me that has incredibly high value (traveling, previous careers, music/artistic talent, etc. the very select few I have opened up to in terms of this have said "You are like nobody else" "You are the most talented man I have ever met"). I'm very hesitant to do this for a few reasons, 1) being they get hooked very quickly and are IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of. 2) my own well being/piece of mind. I feel like I am losing a part of my soul when I create these connections, and then break them off. Chalk it up to the game I guess.

Quote: (09-24-2012 10:58 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

How do you build illusory romantic connections with these girls? ... I'm very hesitant to do this for a few reasons, 1) being they get hooked very quickly and are IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of. 2) my own well being/piece of mind. I feel like I am losing a part of my soul when I create these connections, and then break them off. Chalk it up to the game I guess.

Insightful...

Regarding #1 - Yes - we used to say "its easy to get em to come over, the hard part is getting them to leave!"

#2 - I like this one as it makes me investigate my thinking.

Illusory? No I would not describe them as such. They are real romantic connections. Therefore, much higher stakes for you and her. So I guess the question is how much do you want to risk for what reward.

That is always the life question, no?

Relationships depend on purpose. Like I said I like pay 4 play and I like internet chicks and I like to meet girls with jobs during the course of my day.

Pay 4 plays are great because you do not pay them for sex.

You pay them to leave after sex. seriously.

The contract has been fulfilled.

The others are open ended contracts (interestingly a termination date must be included in a contract or its deemed to be an illegal contract... to me marriages are designed to fail by that fact only).

So I think you are felling that you do not like entering into a contract in "bad faith" or entering in good faith and breeching the contract.

I enter with my heart open. My heart has suffered numerous wonds. But I am a courageous mother fucker. I know I am going to die. So I am free to live (risk).

Now, do I know that these relationships I have for the most part are not leading to marriage and kids (the only reason to get married if there is actually a reason).

Yeah I know.

But what is more natural.

Sex without loving intent (pay 4 plays with local chicks that want to supplement their day job) or "sex with an emotional conection."

There are times when women meet me and the relationship that was organic attraction turns into pay 4 play. Usually at their chosing. That's ok. I just shift em to that catagory (even though I would rather keep them in the previous category). But I try to never argue with reality, fool myself. I would rather be the kung fu man I am and become aware, identify the real situation, self adjust and then adapt to what is outside me (and my control).

I do unemotional sex (fucking) and love making.

The eotional connection watchets up the risk.. but it wratchets up the reward.

You or her can feel dumped.

Its safer not to play that game. But safe to me is kind of for those who think they are not ging to die. Thus, they are never free to live (a concept worth repeating).

I used to be a serial mogamyst keeping lovers on the side.

Don't do that now - but it was the best of both worlds. And I am not saying I would not do that again, its just that doing so is a lot of work...

Here in latin land - cheating is accepted and a fore gone conclusion so when you change lovers or caught cheating its not as traumatic.

The difference in a "sex contract" and a "relationship contract" are much clearer here.

In the US a sex contract and a relationship contract are comingled so people get confused and hurt as they do not esaily distinguish the difference between commitment and sex (loyalty rather than fidelity).

Complicated questions but good ones. thanks for asking.

Regarding talking philosophy: I love to but seldom do so. I wish i could find more women with whom I could be deeply philosophical. The brain is the largest sex organ...

"None. I am a virgin," said with a smirk. Never budge from this stance.

Quote: (09-24-2012 12:06 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

"None. I am a virgin," said with a smirk. Never budge from this stance.

Funny,,, but sensible... considering the absurdity of the question.