rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roll Call: Saturday Night RVF Fever!

Is it just me or does this place blow up on weekend nights? True players don't go out on junior-varsity nights. Bang or stay home!

Sound off gentlemen: weekend keyboard-players roll call!

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: badger.gif] [Image: bounce.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: dancingman.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Count me in. I had a date lined up tonight, detailed in another thread. It was setup by a girl I met. Sure enough, once the friend found out the date-setter-upper wasn't coming, she hit me with, "I'm tired after this week and tonight, can we meet up tomorrow?"

No way I'm going out tonight. Fuck weekends at bars.

I'll keep Fridays and Saturday reserved for dates only. Fortunately I do know a few venues that are super low key even on weekends that are conducive to dates.

Funny, I was thinking of all the PUA bullshit I've read over the years.

We're not supposed to book dates on Fridays or Saturdays because that's a huge DLV, I mean, what kind of guy doesn't have a fuckin wild weekend in Vegas planned every weekend?!

But then weekends suck for pickup too because of ridiculously bad ratios, lines, insane competition, bitch shields, and so on.

So wtf are you supposed to do on Fridays and Saturdays?!

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: icon_worship.gif]

I kind of feel like I'm flooding the forum tonight. [Image: banana.gif]

Had dinner with a friend then went out afterwards. I wasn't feeling it because my balls are empty from my regular (she knows how to keep a man from straying, I think). She's coming tomorrow so I want to have something for her. My friend has a cock injury so he wasn't approaching either. Called it a night by 2am (it's 5am now).

Who's up for a beer? I don't drink alone.

(I know, I know it's a [Image: gay.gif] brand.)

[Image: attachment.jpg16227]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Spent all day working on my van (replacing a brake line), and now I'm chilling out drinking some Sam Adams Octoberfest.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Fuck...My kid is passed out and I just made a drink getting ready for my first shift of pussy.
[attachment=7841]

After I ditch this one my nurses get off work after 2am or so...May go for two tonight.

Before all this kid stuff I went out 7 nights a week since I was 14 till 38

UFC is on tonight.

Going to have party for local guys once my cable box gets fixed.

I'm at the rigsite just chilling. I'll have to work for a couple hours around 12am.

Really happy for Vinny Magalhaes by the way.

Still going out, but I'm practically comatose. 2 lbs of Korean style beef ribs, plus a glass of cabernet, for ~$12, all prepared, cooked and served in the market.

I fucking love Whole Foods. [Image: gay.gif]

I went to the gym tonight, on the way back in the bus, there was an extremely drunk fat British Blonde, she started grinding up against me and then she grinded up against two other guys. That fat blonde bitch wasn't the least bit attractive, otherwise I would have offered her to come back home with me. On the other hand, she did have this hot brunette friend, but she was with her boyfriend.
I also went to Leceister Square for a bit, and I was very disappointed to see that there were lots of competition on the street, lots of so called "PUAs" peacocking and all that, and approaching drunk women, not knowing that drunk women will almost always flake on number closes. Saturday nights are best spent watching a movie or working out at the gym.

I spent the last few days out on a rampage. On Thursday, I brought back three chicks to my house. The first I met during OKC happy our date. She got creeped out and left early. The second one was a major slut and I banged her with an hour of the meet-up. I went out after that and met the third one at closing time at my local haunt. Got her back to my house and it was a ton LMR and she got creeped out and left.

I was resting up, but I feel compelled to go out and wrangle some pussy tonight. I'm like the batman of game; I know there's going to be some action out there on the streets tonight.
[Image: evil.gif]

I'm just on here because I've had a long week at work.
I feel bad because Saturday night is the only night I can actually go out.Cant do weeknights because of work the next morning.

But work is killing me. I wish I was a trust-fund kid too.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

I'm in a shitty remote work camp and was supposed to watch UFC tonight but there was a problem with the pay-per view, I really wanted to see it because two guys from Nova Scotia were fighting.

I refuse to go out most Saturday nights. Most of the bars are crowded and too loud for anything resembling a decent conversation, and it's not hockey season yet, so my weekend isn't filled with attending ECHL or NA3HL games.

I laid pipe to my regular girl, spent a few hours with her, then came home and have been continuing the family geneaology research I began this afternoon. Occasionally stepping outside to smoke a cigarette, maybe I'll crack open a cold beer after posting this.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Watched Tommy Chong perform standup earlier.. For 72 years and old he's doing great and put on a good show.

I'm high as shit and out of commission for the night.

Jon Jones just about got his arm snapped in half in the 1st RD!

UFC 152 was a solid card

I was out last night with some bitches to a Lebanese Hookah joint.
Slept til noon. I ain't going nowhere tonight.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-22-2012 10:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Who's up for a beer? I don't drink alone.

I'm in.

I got two lines in the water and I am relaxing.

These last few weeks I've been working myself to damn death. I got a Japanese girl coming over but she's just gonna be playing with the sony playstation and not my penis. I'm beat.

Aloha!

Well, skank one is pounded out. Now I need to make up a reason for her to have to get out. I'm getting a little tired so may text up the second shift to bring me a ham and cheese ommelette and hashbrowns from the waffle house. Saturdays are great here if I didn't have to stay in for sure I'd be on the streets.

Quote: (09-23-2012 01:00 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well, skank one is pounded out. Now I need to make up a reason for her to have to get out. I'm getting a little tired so may text up the second shift to bring me a ham and cheese ommelette and hashbrowns from the waffle house. Saturdays are great here if I didn't have to stay in for sure I'd be on the streets.

I'm a patty melt man myself. I miss waffle house....

I definitely agree Friday's and Saturdays are a no go unless you're going for some guaranteed punani or a social circle bang. Just way too much work and pissoffs to be a good time.

As for me I got a text from an old fuck buddy and asked if she was still fat. Not in town so I had to pass on the aforementioned exceptions, but I did end up banging my old main girl which I'm thinking was a mistake. Now I'm just drinking a Keith's planning my next week.

Quote: (09-23-2012 01:39 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Now I'm just drinking a Keith's planning my next week.

Never heard of Keith's until reading your post. Had to Google it. I'm assuming you meant Alexander Keith's brewery? How is their beer? My experience with Canadian alcohol is limited to a few bottles of whiskey (Crown Royal, Canadian Club, Seagram's) and tallboys of Molson or Labatt.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I'm at home drinking the last of my summer gin and catching up on some reading. If I get bored I might troll some okc accounts before bed.

I'm in again with my kid. She's a little sick and overdosed on candy at her birthday party today.

So. What's up tonight? Who's in? Troll some fatties?

In as well. Still sunny, so I might walk to the store for some provisions.