rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you...

Would you...

Bang a curvy chick, slut, cougar or any other other type of female not as much in demand yet enjoy it?

I, like many of you, enjoy banging a 22 yr old part time colombian model, and I actually did, all this month. Now that she's gone back to Cali, I have this odd urge to go the other way.

As part of the dolo game, I'm planning that for next week. Now you might say Boston, your wussing out and going for the easy bang by selecting an easier target. That is not the case at all. This weekend, when I'll be out with 2 different wings (both with tight game) I will happily jump the grenade (unless she's just obese/straight up gross) but knowing my boys, they would rather post up on solid 6+ women (no weak links) so this might not be possibility.

How does one calibrate the game? Of course tone down the negs, but I refuse to give up being suited down (besides, might get play from the cougars), and would be pushing for a same night bang. I envision hitting a top notch hotel bar on a Wednesday night, see if cougars are in play. If not, I'll switch it up to a straight townie joint.

Any weaknesses, insights from the fellas?

Would you...

Brah, I think I understand what you're up to.

You want variety but also ease and quickness of swoop? Correct?

Stick with your style.

The second you feel like there's some reason that a girl your talking up won't let you swoop her within the next hour or so, WALK!

Also, read up on the Apocalypse Opener, as well as The Greatest Pick-up Line of All Time.

Aloha!

Would you...

Quote: (01-28-2010 10:33 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Brah, I think I understand what you're up to.

You want variety but also ease and quickness of swoop? Correct?

Stick with your style.

The second you feel like there's some reason that a girl your talking up won't let you swoop her within the next hour or so, WALK!

Also, read up on the Apocalypse Opener, as well as The Greatest Pick-up Line of All Time.

Aloha!

Kona, solid points all around. You're spot on the variety/quickness of the swoop dichotomy.

Just read the links, G always come through with the right answer, but the Apocalypse opener is something new and mind blowing. I might test it out in Vegas..where I imagine more women would be down for this sort of thing.