rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC, do you focus on one type of girl?

In NYC, you've got a million choices.

It can be overwhelming since the game you use on one type of girl can be totally different than on another type.

Do you NYC players find yourself focusing on one, or a few, types of girls, and getting better results?

I haven't focused on any particular "type", recent lays include foreigners studying here, latinas living here, white chicks from fly-over-land who moved here after college, black chicks from the suburbs, no real pattern.

But I feel like I might be able to get better ROI if I could hone in on a niche or two instead of casting such a wide net...

Hipster girls out in the Williamsburg area is where I see the most success, so I guess go where you get the most action?

Quote: (09-22-2012 10:45 PM)NYC_HipsterDouchebag Wrote:  

Hipster girls out in the Williamsburg area is where I see the most success, so I guess go where you get the most action?

What ever happens, dress the part. Girls go to w'burg specifically don't get "hipster" dick. Where something that stands out and you'll probably have sluts approaching you.

In terms of finding quantity of the quality, "high-end" nightlife venues are as good as it gets. Meatpacking is well-known for them, but there are great venues in other neighborhoods... Chelsea, West Village, SoHo, Chinatown, Lower East Side, Midtown East, Flatiron...

All of them.

That's the best part of NYC: the variety. It's like a fucking supermarket. No other place on Earth is like that.