rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Game - Revamped

Text Game - Revamped

The past month I've been experimenting with a new kind of text game with much better results than normal.

First Date Picture Messaging
I'll number close a chick, and instead of a usual introductory
"Hey its, xxx, how are you?", I'll send a picture message.
Depending on the interaction, something we discussed in our conversation, i'll tune the picture message to that. For example: I'll meet a chick out and drop bait about a cool place with "amazing" wine and view that I'd take her to.
Two days later I'll send her a picture message of that restaurant/wine bar, the view, and a bottle of wine.
Caveat: If you really want to get clever/fancy, you even write on a napkin near the bottle of wine the time and day of your potential date. Inside jokes you establish during rapport work just as well also.

***The best part about this is you can send this to multiple girls at the same time! It doesn't even need to be individualized! Just send out a blanket of these and see who bites. Most of the time it will be 80% reply rate.

Second Date/Restart Picture Messaging
This is for girls you've already ran Tut's First Date Bang Recipe on with success or not, girls that are tougher to bang, or possible restarts. These girls would be comfortable coming to your place, as you've already spet some time with them outside your initial meeting.
I've sent these girls just views from my balcony at night/day, a bottle of patron (expensive bottles ie: grey goose/patron/wine whatever work best, they can even be empty!) with a sticky note saying "Care to join?" with great success.
Make sure you keep the messages on the note curt and concise .
Responses: "Ummm.. Yes please!!!"
"Amazingggg what timee?"
"OMG serious points for creativity! But I can't tonight, are you free tomorrow?"
"Seriously? I'm game"

Other good Restart Pictures for Flakes:
Skylines/Pictures of your pool on a sunny day/hotel bars:
Basically any place that DHVs, looks classy, that you could potentially meet her at.

Most of all. Have fun with it, be creative. No other guy is doing this, and trust me girls vaginas tingle just as much as you get a boner when you see that you a have a pic message from a hot chick.
Plus, its something they can tangibly show their friends.
Girl 1: likeee, what are we doing tonight?
Girl 2: Omg, I think im meeting this this guy for xxxx at xxxx the overlooking xxxxx.
Girl 2: He sent me this pic:
Girl 1: OMG, look he even wrote you a note in it! So cute, this guys so different. How come I never meet guys like this... [Image: sad.gif]

I'm still calibrating some of the finer points but for the most part this has been working splendidly. This might be what some serious playboys are doing. Sending pics of their yachts/ tickets to St. Tropez etc. Obviously you don't have to be on this level, but trust me it will still work.

NOTE: Try sending a message in another language "by mistake" in the middle of a text conversation with a prospect. I've done this inadvertently in portuguese while I was texting a flaky american girl and a Brazilian at the same time with great results.

Text Game - Revamped

This is interesting..I like it.

Text Game - Revamped

This is brilliant.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Text Game - Revamped

Sending a message in another language works for me eveytime. I save it for when the first " accidental " text comes in meant for a friend trying to make me jealous. Passes the shit test everytime.

Props to the MMS idea. I will try that out next week.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Text Game - Revamped

[attachment=7817]

Text Game - Revamped

Not a big fan of using mms to re-engage or buy value. Too much perceived effort equals greater desperation in her mind and lower value which equals dry vag. She immediately starts to question your status, wondering if she's selling herself short. Why would you go to extra effort if you already had access to plenty of girls at her level?

Use images to boost value when she's already basically sold. Send her a pic of post 9 Ipanema when talks about Brazil or say я тоже or да when she mentions loving foreign languages. Text her name in russian or whatever and tell her it sounds sexy or some bullshit, Ансле. I've used all 3 in the last 24 hours on two very attractive bitches and they creamed it up. Basically you're giving her an easier way to rationalize fucking you quickly, since you're intelligent and different. Her friends will all approve and her hamster spins on.

I could probably see the mms after number collect working if you keep it very simple. Something like, "hey just walked by xxx and thought about you. Lets grab some drinks this week" with a shotty ass pic of a restaurant or bar.

Text Game - Revamped

I'll give it a shot ---- lately i've had some flake on me.

Seems like it would be good for getting responses back when you text.
But when you set up the date and make plans is usually when you know if they are down or not.

Text Game - Revamped

This is new and interesting.........will try it

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Text Game - Revamped

I'm pretty [Image: gay.gif] with the text message thing. After I bang her first time I'll make a cartoon pic of her with WeeMee Avatar Creator and send it to her few days later. It's cheesy and corny I admit but never fails for a laugh and a follow up bang. Doing shit like that pre-bang is not recommended though.

Team Nachos

Text Game - Revamped

Got two notches last night using this dynamic without leaving my place. One chick even brought me chocolate. Granted, it probably had more to do with the rain as the chicks seemed horny but couldn't go out.

Text Game - Revamped

Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Hey... aren't you the Was this beta guy?

Text Game - Revamped

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:47 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Hey... aren't you the Was this beta guy?

No problem. Yes, I created that thread. But onto more important things.
I've found another way to reduce flake rates even more//revitalize old leads. Today I sent out a mass text to girls that had been flaky/not responding to messages before inviting them to an event I was going to be at. Here is the text:
"Hey my friend is DJing a grand opening of a new art gallery/lounge/club in midtown xxxx. It should be fun you should come by"
The responses have been very strong. One even asked if she can come to my place for drinks before we go.
This text does a number of things, first it DHVs, shows social and artistic value, and its non-committal.
The Key point being girls will respond better to a date if its fresh, hip, chique, something new. Rather than "Meet me at x bar or wine lounge at x"
So next time you are going to some type of event with the intention of gaming, like a wine tasting, art gallery, throw out this text. If things go well you will have a harem of women you invited following you around the venue. And we all know what that does to other women... [Image: smile.gif]

Text Game - Revamped

Quote: (09-23-2012 01:47 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Got two notches last night using this dynamic without leaving my place.

Are these new notches or have you banged these girls before?

If these are new notches, then that is about the most impressive things I have read on this forum!

Was that the first time you texted them or have you been texting/talking to them for a while.

Did you take these girls out on dates before?

Give us some more details about how you were able to pull this off just by texting?!?

Text Game - Revamped

Quote: (09-25-2012 03:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 01:47 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Got two notches last night using this dynamic without leaving my place.

Are these new notches or have you banged these girls before?

If these are new notches, then that is about the most impressive things I have read on this forum!

Was that the first time you texted them or have you been texting/talking to them for a while.

Did you take these girls out on dates before?

Give us some more details about how you were able to pull this off just by texting?!?

Both new notches. It was a brutal lightning storm outside at around 8pm and it didn't seem to be letting up. So i took a picture of the view from my balcony with the rain with a caption "Baileys and hot chocolate?". I sent this message to probably 15 girls.

Notch 1: Chilean girl marathon runner. 32. Met her cold approaching at a bar walking distance from my place, kiss closed and number closed. I set up a date with her a few weeks later but I flaked because work was kicking my ass. She replied instantly "I'm at dinner on the beach, call you when i'm done." I was replying to other messages trying to get girls to come over and she called twice. I screened both times. The she texted. Here's the exchange.
Her:"Send me your address [Image: smile.gif]"
Me: "I was in the shower sorry"
Her:"Send me your address, I'm driving"
Me:"Cojamos"- at this point i had notch 2 agree to come over so this was kind of a throw away. Can't believe this worked.
Her: "What????"
Her: "That sounds really strong...Donde aprendistes espanol"
Me: My address
NOTE: This chick is kind of crazy, she freaked out because I wouldn't kiss her after I finished in her mouth. I told her to get some mouthwash and she got pissed, got all her clothes and left. I wasn't complaining because I had girl number 2 on the way.
She sent me the following texts the next day. I still haven't responded.
"I had a good time"
"Watching the game?"
"Was there anything wrong that I said last night when i left? I could only hear the door shutting hard. I don't remember, I was a bit drunk [Image: sad.gif]"
"Smile"
Hamster spinning HARD. We had ONE drink.

Notch Number 2: Also met her at a bar nearby my place, that I normally wouldn't go to. Friends dragged me there. I big whigged her telling her what I do, because she is on the same career path. I made out with her for a bit, then she left. I had been texting this girl extensively. But hadn't been able to get her out once, she's one of those my friends are doing this, so I'm doing this girl- you can meet me out. Wasn't feeling it.
Here's the exchange.
her: "I totally would, but I'm watching the FSU Clemson game with friends."
Me: "you're not allowed in my appartment wearing a clemson shirt"
Her: "you have to show some respect, they're winning"
Me: "No chance, they are our rival"
Her: "Well, good thing I have another shirt in my car!"
Me: "Its ending up on the floor anyways"
30 minutes later
Me: "my address"
me: "but without the shirt"
Her: "hmm"
Her: "I can't come over shirtless, that's illegal"
Me" "Just not that shirt"
Her: "So what are you doing? I'm leaving my friends"
Me: "Waiting for you"
Her: "But for real"
Her" "I have another shirt you snob haha, but we cacn't go anywhere nice its not like that"
45 minutes pass (I'm banging girl 1)
Her: "Or I guess I'll head home lol"
Me: "No come over over"
Me: I was in the shower"
Her: "Ok it will be awhile though, this rain isn't letting up"
Me: "no prob"
Her: Alright see you in 30

She stayed the night. Then sent this the next day:
"Yay no babysitting! I get to have a Sunday Funday after all haha"
haven't responded yet.

PS: My little brother witnessed all of this and was SUPER TILTED the next day. He couldn't believe what he witnessed. Especially when the first girl showed up bringing chocolate! He has yet to get a real notch in miami after 2 months. Granted he just broke up with his LTR, I've been slowly feeding him this forum and he's starting to get it.
PS2: The front desk guy im very tight with and he was laughing when I told him to let up the next girl. I tip him extensively to not let crazies up and call a fake number when certain girls come by drunk trying to come up.

Text Game - Revamped

Thanks for the breakdown. Thats a great story!

I suspected that you had been communicating with these girls for a while.

If this was the first text you sent them, I would have been shocked. It's extremely rare for a girl to come over your place and bang you after only receiving one or two texts from you. You had some history with these girls, made out with them before, made plans with them before. That makes more sense.

Good work dude!

Text Game - Revamped

Great story, can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Now, the only question left is.... Was this beta?™

Text Game - Revamped

I'd like to see a text exchange with these girls to see how fluid your threads are.

Text Game - Revamped

Awesome post. Great idea. Although i prefer calling over text, if you must, this is certainly a decent way to get her come out a second, third...time.

Text Game - Revamped

Genius. A picture is worth a thousand words. Can't wait to employ this technique, thanks r_t.

Text Game - Revamped

UPDATE:
I've been using WhatsApp, especially with the foreign girls to share pictures/music instantly. Its been working like a gold mine. I've sent pictures of things I've cooked, songs I've played and recorded on guitar, music I like, and in return the dirty pics and bangs have been flowing. Here's an exchange of how I've been using it.

Me: I'm sure we can find another use for you outside the courtroom
Her: LMAO!
Her: I could name a few...
Her: Since I've been pondering alternatives to law school lol
Me: Name your top 3, try to keep it PG13 (This is a text i've been using A LOT lately, it totally reframes the dynamic putting her in qualify mode and i've got responses that WERE dirty after this)
Her: Get ur mind out of the gutter! LOL
Me: Its actually in cooking mode right now (bait)
Her: Ur cooking literally or ur brain is cooking figuratively? lol
Me: literally <pic of dish>
Her: Do you deliver? (hook)
Me: Depends on the "tip" (line)
Her: LMFAO! Fine when can I come over to shareee
Me: See you in 15
Her: ok give me 30 I need to change
Her: Whats your address? (sinker)

Me: Hola
her: well hello there
Me: just finished the gym, cooking up a masterpiece
her: oh how fancy haha, what are you making??
Me: <pic of dish> (bait)
her: not too shabby
her: I had skirt steak and veggies. I think yours wins
Me: radio silence
2hours later
Her: Rumor has it i'll be in your neck of the woods Friday, you should meet me. Shot on me [Image: smile.gif] (hook)

I'll post guitar game questions in the songs on guitar thread if anyones interested how to record it from your computer and send it via smartphone.