rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

getting laid in Turkey

getting laid in Turkey

Hey guys

whats the possibility for getting laid in Turkey during a single back pack travel? which are the cities/towns that you guys recommend?

I dont intend to pick up hookers - but idea is to more have fun with foreigners/locals there [Image: smile.gif]

cheers
a[Image: confused.gif]

getting laid in Turkey

Istanbul is your best bet to get laid. Keep in mind that Turkey is social circle based and still conservative, but Istanbul will have the most liberal people/expats.

getting laid in Turkey

Here was my report on Istanbul:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12902.html

As well, search for "Istanbul" and "Turkey" in the search functions.

Long story short: Even Istanbul girls are tough to crack and you should expect some pretty hostile reactions from the local men. Your best bet may be to go to beach resorts and try to bang foreign tourists.

getting laid in Turkey

In Istanbul is not that difficult with foreign girls.Turkish guys are really anoying pretty much in your face all the time.No privacy at all.
Turkish women also seemed willing to me but one has to have his logistics in order.

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:02 PM)arunpanand Wrote:  

whats the possibility for getting laid in Turkey during a single back pack travel?

Do you get laid in India?

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

whats the possibility for getting laid in Turkey during a single back pack travel?

where you are going to stay,andfor how long?

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:57 PM)abdelaziz the dude Wrote:  

I am not going, I am asking him if he has ever gotten laid in India.

getting laid in Turkey

yes...indian metros are ok - but a tough nut for tourists as the approach of women is conservative in general

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:40 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Here was my report on Istanbul:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12902.html

As well, search for "Istanbul" and "Turkey" in the search functions.

Long story short: Even Istanbul girls are tough to crack and you should expect some pretty hostile reactions from the local men. Your best bet may be to go to beach resorts and try to bang foreign tourists.

which are the beach resorts - which places,,,any suggestions?

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:59 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

lol

getting laid in Turkey

It's that time of the month.

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 03:22 PM)coolzor Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:59 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

lol

lmfao'ed so hard

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 03:18 PM)arunpanand Wrote:  

yes...indian metros are ok - but a tough nut for tourists as the approach of women is conservative in general

well theres goa lotta horny tourists there

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (09-02-2012 02:04 PM)fkexpat Wrote:  

Istanbul is your best bet to get laid. Keep in mind that Turkey is social circle based and still conservative, but Istanbul will have the most liberal people/expats.

ya the resorts are best to hit up...turkey is a female sex tourist destiantion. so lotta willing foregin women

getting laid in Turkey

Nowhere on earth have I ever experienced the level of cockblocking I had while gaming in Istanbul.

English is poor everywhere.

Your smartest bet is hostel girls. Find out which ones are the party hostels, sign in, and grab a lizard fresh off the boat.

However, if you want the flag... check out some of the threads we already have on this topic
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12902-...#pid209232
http://www.rooshvforum.network/archive/index...16254.html

Quote:Quote:

Turkish dudes are the most sex starved and aggressively protective people I have ever met in all of my world travels when it comes to Turkish women.

In Turkey, I had employees of bars (waiters) flat out tell me that I am not allowed to talk to any women in the entire bar the moment I started talking to even one of them, I have had seen dudes screaming at 'their' women for talking to me. I have had guys tell me that this or that woman 'did not want' to talk to me when it is quite clear that she did.

The Turkish girl I banged in Istanbul had her boyfriend constantly texting and calling her to check on her. She even had to swing by the bar that he worked at to report in to him and tell him that she was going home while I waited outside the bar.

Even in a city the size of Istanbul girls dont really like making out in bars in case anyone they know sees them.

Turkish dudes are the most insanely jealous and possessive dudes I have ever seen.

I even had a Turkish girl tell me that SNLs absolutely never happen anywhere in Turkey. Even in a relatively progressive city like Istanbul. When I told her I had an SNL with a girl the previous night her response was to assume that there is no possible way that the girl was Turkish because "Turkish girls never do that". Her jaw hit the floor when I told her the girl was Turkish. Her exact words were "I want to shake that girls hand because she is really brave".

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

getting laid in Turkey

Usually, when you talk about a destination the focus is on the local girls. I´m considering Turkey on July/Ãugust and, if I make it to Turkey, I think I would stick to the resort areas and aim on the european tourists. From what I´ve read on this forum that seens to be the best option. That said, what are the main tourist hubs?

getting laid in Turkey

Turkish dudes are the most sex starved and aggressively protective people I have ever met in all of my world travels when it comes to Turkish women.

In Turkey, I had employees of bars (waiters) flat out tell me that I am not allowed to talk to any women in the entire bar the moment I started talking to even one of them, I have had seen dudes screaming at 'their' women for talking to me. I have had guys tell me that this or that woman 'did not want' to talk to me when it is quite clear that she did.

The Turkish girl I banged in Istanbul had her boyfriend constantly texting and calling her to check on her. She even had to swing by the bar that he worked at to report in to him and tell him that she was going home while I waited outside the bar.

Even in a city the size of Istanbul girls dont really like making out in bars in case anyone they know sees them.

Turkish dudes are the most insanely jealous and possessive dudes I have ever seen.

I even had a Turkish girl tell me that SNLs absolutely never happen anywhere in Turkey. Even in a relatively progressive city like Istanbul. When I told her I had an SNL with a girl the previous night her response was to assume that there is no possible way that the girl was Turkish because "Turkish girls never do that". Her jaw hit the floor when I told her the girl was Turkish. Her exact words were "I want to shake that girls hand because she is really brave".
[/quote]

This.

getting laid in Turkey

Quote: (12-18-2012 03:02 AM)unknown Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 03:18 PM)arunpanand Wrote:  

well theres goa lotta horny tourists there

Why do you keep bumping months old travel threads about India or Indians? You bump them and post absolute useless drivel that makes no contribution to the topic at all. Your posting style and language ability is very similar to the one of the IRT characters(dibal-h) that was banned on the NN forum. I think you are a troll. I am calling you out.

getting laid in Turkey

Turkish reminds me of Cypriot people. Very similar, insular society, hate foreigners, sit around in cafes and don't mingle. Would not recommend people going there.