rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any experience with harrassment?

Got myself into a pickle. I ignored the saying, "Don't shit where you eat," and decided to take a giant dump right on my dinner plate.

The details of what went down aren't that important, but I have been receiving endless calls, emails, texts, and voice mails, some of which are threatening. Her action culminated in coming to my house, when I specifically told her not to, and her not leaving, not the first time she did this. Called the police, they told me to go to court the next day and get a restraining order. I did so, and was successful. I feel good about that because there was a guy behind me seeking the same thing and the judge denied him. I also have plenty of evidence to back up my story when we both have to appear in court in the next week.

I feel like I have handled the situation as well as I could have, so I am not asking for advice, but I am interested in if any of you guys have had similar experiences, how you handled things, and what happened.

Note: this is the only 100% American girl I have dated in the last 3 years, and the only girl I met in real life, not online.

Can you be more specific? I have 30 years of experience in this field.

I'm Nervous about posting specifics, I'll PM you.

Did you fuck a coworker or a neighbor? If you didn't, then you didn't shit where you eat.

Well there's different degrees of Psycho bitch without specifics we won't know which category she falls under

EM,

PM sent.. She is a school mate.

She's high on the scale, it's my first experience with someone like this.

I would say have someone stay with you until court she won't be so bad if you have a witness at your place. Girls will try their hardest to win and or get you arrested. Like I said in my message load the iblacklist app in your phone.

Quote: (09-02-2012 09:13 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would say have someone stay with you until court she won't be so bad if you have a witness at your place. Girls will try their hardest to win and or get you arrested. Like I said in my message load the iblacklist app in your phone.

Well, the order I got is in effect until I go to court, so my understanding is if she comes within 50 yards of my house prior to that she's going to jail.

The great thing about dating girls in foreign countries - when things get ugly, just leave!

This is my home aggression thread give it read..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13390.html

I had to meet with HR once. Luckily, even though the "girl" (re: bitch) had the weasle HR guy in her pocket and went to lunch with him all the time - our boss knew she was full of shit, so I didn't get in trouble.

But it was a distressing ordeal and realized then and there that as a man - you can be as helpful and humble as possible, but you get a bitch against you and she will try and get your fired. It was also awful going into work for awhile, because people assume your guilty.

Here's quickly what happened. At this job I worked at we were paired in groups of two. My partner was -- let's call her Heidi. Heidi was actually really good looking, but like all bitches she was constantly looking for drama. And I was her ear. I'd get to hear her talk shit about every other lady in the office, making fun of their shoes, their outfits, their weight, etc. and she reserved her most hate for the hottest girl in the office, who was a few years younger, but every guy had the hots for.
I also had the pleasure of listening to all the antiqueing and shopping stories and other mangina shit she made her boyfriend do over the weekend.

She fancied herself as some lady of the arts, too, because she had a masters in some obscure art shit. Oh yeah and not only was she a foodie, she was a fashionista. She was proud of the fact she could go almost six months without wearing the same shoes.

Of course, I sat there and listened to all of this shit, even though after months and months it was annoying as hell. Actually, I just didn't give a shit.

Finally, one Monday, I told her, "I kind of don't care what you did over the weekend. Can we just go over what we need to finish for this week." Apparently, that was the wrong thing to do. And I moved to her shit list.

A couple of weeks later, she wore some sheer shit that you could completely see through. So, every time she got up to make a cup of her apricot-pumpkin-cinnamon-spiced tea bullshit -- everyone got a view of her ass cheeks poking out of her thong. I get all these IMs from people along her walking route that I should let her know what's visible.

Initially, I refused, because she had been short with me over telling her to essentially shutup. Finally, thinking I'd be considerate I told her, "Hey you might want to wrap that cardigan around your waist when you walk to the break room."

Three days later, my two upper bosses, Heidi, the HR guy and me have a special meeting. It was brutal. She had made up all kinds of shit to "pad" her case. I was completely caught off-guard, too. Another bad thing was the 60-plus year old IT guy had a boner for her. He had gone into my computer hoping to nail me with something. But all he found was I spent too much time on non-related works sites (one was a betting site) -- so, yeah I was at fault there, but it had nothing to do with this Heidi shit.

I can't remember all the crap she made up, but I do remember one. She said, I had said to her about another girl in the office, "Hey, check out Sarah's breasts."

I actually laughed. And I said to the HR guy, "I know that's a lie, because not only would I never say that to another woman in the office - I never use the word breasts."
No guy does, right? I use tits or jugs or rockets.

OK, this is getting too long. End of story, my bosses went to bat for me, but if they hadn't the HR guy was prepared to start the process to fire me. I was told just to not to talk to Heidi (she was moved to a new partner). Which was fine with me.

I learned a valuable lesson. I work at a different place now, but other than simple work banter - I never talk to women in the office and do my best to limit all interaction with them. As a man, you are at an extreme disadvantage in any HR related matter.

School mate? Forget her. You got the restraining order already, and that's not really shitting where you eat. Neighbors, roommates, and co-workers/subordinates have far more reaching consequences.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Deleting details

You're making it look really bad for you since you keep giving in and banging her.

You got a couple ways you can go about this.

A) Talk to an attorney
B) Humiliate her on facebook
C) Get the hell out of dodge
D) Ignore and hope it goes away
E) Ruin her fucking life
F) Hitman?
G) All of the Above

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Is she doing this every day?

Have someone stay in your house to enforce the restraining order and call the police if necessary. Have the person take photos of her there. Put your phone direct to voicemail to something like "I will be out of town for a while, leave a message."

Go stay in a hotel for a while. If she calls, ignore. I she goes to your house, have the sitter call the cops.

Guys, I appreciate the advice, but I am really looking to hear about your own personal experiences with this subject matter.

I dated a bitch so crazy once I actually had to call a domestic violence on her to get her away from me. Bishes be crazy!!! I had the charges dropped by the DA, with the promise I'd NEVER come back to that state again. The shit was embarrassing, but it was only a matter of time before she had me jailed. That was the LAST time I'll ever let a girl move in. Had I not moved, she would have never left me alone.