rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kelly from 90210: Wall victim?

She's 40 years old now.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-15913-1345829874-18.jpg]

Dylan has aged well (he's 45). He has a rustic handsome look that I don't think would be objectionable to most women. [Image: gay.gif]

I don't know if it's a wall; maybe more of a steep incline.

If I married her at 30 and she looked like that at 40, as long as she was a good wife, I'd feel good about my choice.

She looks like Traci Lords in the first pic [Image: idhitit.gif]

Team Nachos

If I married her at 30 when I was 50, I would also feel good about my choice. As long as there was a huge running start.

It's those neck wrinkles that give away the age. She's a full blown cougar at this point.

Also, it's interesting how men can still be ruggedly handsome as they age, but a woman being ruggedly pretty is a contradiction in terms. It's great to be a man.

I agree with jr,

The first picture is 20 years old. The show started back in 1990, so that pic is probably '92 or earlier. Looking at their picture 20 fucking years later, she has held up quite nicely.

Also Roosh, keep something else in mind. You, me, and all (most?) of the guys on this form are not attracted to men. As a result, IMHO it is harder for us to see and evaluate the more subtle flaws in other men. The Dylan on the left would have virtually every woman who has gone through puberty throwing pussy at him, EVEN WITHOUT BEING FAMOUS. The older Dylan would certainly get his fair share, but his days of effortlessly pulling every 18-22 year old girl he sees are over, unless the girls know he is famous. He could certainly get SOME young pussy, but a lot of girls are going to see him as "the old guy".

Grandma210

Keep in mind that the picture of her is the best she can possibly look. That's how she looks with photoshop.

If I saw her out at a bar, she would seriously gross me out and couldn't throw herself on me.

At least she's not overweight, like two-thirds of the American population. Keep in mind that if you marry, this is one of the best-case scenarios, twenty years down the road. It could be far, far, worse. Have you visited a mall lately? Its a horror show out there.

I do agree she's not THAT bad, compared to other wall victims. She looks better than the average 40 year old... but I don't know any guy who would voluntarily approach her.

You want to see someone who has hit the wall hard, check out Nicole Eggert. I'd bang a lot of these wrecked celebrities, even Nicole Eggert's fat ass. But I'd do it just because... A lot of guys would voluntarily approach Kelly from 90210 even now. You said it yourself, she looks better than the average 40 year old.

Heather Locklear and Valerie Bertinelli are two others that have held up tremendously.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE8B-C9fbKDkpMYbNC-Gm...BOV6gpUYpx][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHoL92Ejbi6BvzYmzjQ6T...C0s1BMfieT]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7NO9vYbU1b_TrQp67yVe...paeaMdxRYR][Image: 100520valeriebertinelli1.jpg]

Tommy Lee and Eddie Van Halen ...not so much [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCCINHXi76E_x0m8nTNBA...4DzhuVkgoA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV1UwRXtqOly-I1OnE8kD...oV-Ya7PzTE]

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I do agree she's not THAT bad, compared to other wall victims. She looks better than the average 40 year old... but I don't know any guy who would voluntarily approach her.

Agreed. I'm assuming a situation where you'd get her at a younger age and she was still a good companion.

Quote:Quote:

Tommy Lee and Eddie Van Halen ...not so much

They treated their bodies like a toxic waste dump, but I doubt they care after the lives they've had.

Another wall survivor:

Salma Hayek (age 45)

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:48 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Tommy Lee and Eddie Van Halen ...not so much

Men don't need their looks to meet women.

That's why people mainly note when men (like MC Hammer) lose their fortunes.

It'd be disastrous for those guys to lose their money.

But their looks? That's not why women got when them in the first place, as neither men were ever especially attractive.

Someone should make a coffee table book of these wall victims. Or they should put them on Milk cartons as warnings.

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:48 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

You want to see someone who has hit the wall hard, check out Nicole Eggert. I'd bang a lot of these wrecked celebrities, even Nicole Eggert's fat ass. But I'd do it just because... A lot of guys would voluntarily approach Kelly from 90210 even now. You said it yourself, she looks better than the average 40 year old.

This one is weird, cause it's all weight. She hasn't really fallen apart like some women. She looks like she still has the tools to be quite attractive.

[Image: Nicole+Eggert+Comedy+Central+Roast+David...g1Hoyl.jpg]

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:11 PM)j r Wrote:  

This one is weird, cause it's all weight. She hasn't really fallen apart like some women. She looks like she still has the tools to be quite attractive.

She looks alright. She's a 7. I'd smash for sure.

Team Nachos

What's the date on that picture?

This one is from March.

[Image: nicoleeggertbabyhikepcn.jpg]

After careful consideration, I've changed my verdict from would bang, to would not bang.

Is she wandering into Carmella Bing territory? [Image: undecided.gif]

[Image: nicole-eggert-before-and-after.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Maybe women in their 20's just don't think they will ever turn into these beasts one day or something. Who knows?
But they should be begging guys to marry them while they're still young and pretty instead of slutting around until
they hit their 30's. I'm not complaining about the sluttiness myself ...just saying.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:19 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

What's the date on that picture?

This one is from March.

[Image: nicoleeggertbabyhikepcn.jpg]

After careful consideration, I've changed my verdict from would bang, to would not bang.

Gah...so unfortunate, loved her and so lovely in my younger days

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:55 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Agreed. I'm assuming a situation where you'd get her at a younger age and she was still a good companion.

But in another 15 years worth of suntanning and she may be this:

[Image: 2591-donatella-versace-pb.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-15913-1345829874-18.jpg]

She's wearing such a thick mask in this photo you're only getting half the story.

Her waking face would probably scare most men back to sleep.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

^ And it's photoshopped.

Pic you see online of girl (always true of celebrities and now usually true of regular girls on Instagram or POF) = the best she can possibly look.

That chick looks gross when done up.

Aging is a human tragedy.