rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game University

Game University

If you could study game as part of a university curriculum, what classes would you be most interested in taking?

e.g.
TXT151 (Texting with El Mechanicano)
OKC202 (Advanced OKCupid Techniques)
BDL102 (Basics of Confident Body Langauge)

Game University

I'd like to teach these:

ONS401 (One night stand, upper level)
WRLD101 (Introduction to world game)
DGM201 (Supermarket game -- day game building)

Game University

HUM151: An Introduction to Dry Humor
DOM101: Projecting Dominance, Commanding Respect
ASS101: Spotting and Savaging Dat Phat Ass, with demonstrations by professor using student volunteers
VIB201: How To Seem Mysterious By Snubbing Her All Night

Game University

CONF101: Understanding why confidence is the backbone of Charisma.

Game University

SEX269: Fluid Mechanics

Game University

SIF276: Methods in Discovering and Avoiding Secret Internet Fatties

Game University

SEX900 - practicing sex techniques with supermodels, no games required, just put it in and pound away.

Game University

CHEM469: Practical and Industrial Applications of Baking Soda

Game University

Quote:Quote:

CHEM469: Practical and Industrial Applications of Baking Soda

Haha nice! I think there could be other CHEM papers involving apple cider etc. Maybe one from Mike about an introduction to juicing (fruits&veges)

I think that you would need to start with the basics:

RED101: Introduction to the Red Pill
PHY102: Developing an Aesthetic Physique
FAS105: Developing a Strong Fashion Sense
PSY104: Strong Mindsets and Habits for Dating

All these papers would come with a book for recommended reading, practice exercises and a test at the end.

Game University

DRK101: Introduction to Dark game.
CVE101: Introduction to Caveman game

Game University

On101: How to get laid on OKC like a boss.

Game University

LOG4245: Graduate Seminar on Dating Logistics
HAM101: Introduction to Hamsterism
HAM300: Abstract Hamster Theory
RAM367: Day-Game Rambling and Bullshitting
SOL101: Introduction to Rolling Solo Dolo
LMR110: Readings in Breaking Down LMR and Chick Logic

I'd also want to teach a section of Text Game. I have a lot of training in this realm.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Game University

PIOL1000: Pimpology
RAM101: Intro to Rambling

Game University

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Game University

I know this is a joke thread and all, but what's stopping us from actually writing the material for these classes. At the very least a brief summary of the topic and references to relavent blog posts and books.

Game University

Quote: (08-21-2012 01:51 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I know this is a joke thread and all, but what's stopping us from actually writing the material for these classes. At the very least a brief summary of the topic and references to relavent blog posts and books.

You mean a syllabus? [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]
HAM 101: Introduction to Hamsterism
Professor Tuthmosis, Son of Ra
Fall 2013
Alpha Hall 210
Description
This survey lecture course will introduce students to the major branches of Female Logic (Hamsterism), techniques for identifying them in the field, and methods for exploiting and redirecting them in practice. Although of introductory level, this course is rigorous and fast-paced. Students are expected to do all of the readings and come to section prepared to discuss them. Lab/discussion sections are mandatory and will be assigned in the second week of class. Total enrollment for this course is limited to 200 students.

Required Readings
The following books are available at the University Bookstore and are on reserve at Raw-Dog Library. You may purchase the course reader at Beta Copies, at 145 Lincoln Ave.

Samir Singh Gupta Patel, Spinning Hamster: Advanced Female Hamster Theory, 9th Edition
Nicholas Vassiliadis, Clean My F*cking House! Blue-Collar Leadership Skills for the 20th Century (Out of Print)
Amanda B. Cummings, We Want Equality and Chivalry!
Jennifer Slutzky, It Just Happened: Real-Life Women's Dating Stories
A. Male, Was This Beta?
Course Reader*

*The course reader is filled with documents, Internet clippings, and articles that are relevant to the themes of the course. A majority are from the now-defunct RooshVForum, which was closed under the Federal Gender Protection Act of September 2012. These are otherwise unavailable. Because of this, licensing fees for these documents--and by extension the reader--are very high.

In addition to the course readings, there will be three film screenings throughout the semester. These are mandatory.

Grading and Exams
There will be two exams, a midterm and final, which will account for 60% of your grade, in aggregate. Both will include in-field components to be completed in your lab section. These will be discussed in more detail in class. The remainder of your grade will be comprised of a 12-15 page essay (20%) and section participation (20%).

Schedule

Week I: Introduction to the Hamster
Tues 9/3 - What is the Hamster?
Thurs 9/5 - The Hamster in history and its evolution
Readings: "Online Hamster Thread," pgs. 1-57 (Course Reader); Patel, Spinning Hamster, Chs. 1-3

etc. etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Game University

Quote: (08-20-2012 08:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'd like to teach these:

ONS401 (One night stand, upper level)
WRLD101 (Introduction to world game)
DGM201 (Supermarket game -- day game building)

Such classes would be worthless without a heavy practical component [Image: wink.gif]

Game University

DRS 101

Dressing like a respectable professional adult. You get an automatic failing grade if you show up to the first class wearing cargo shorts, crocs, or Abercrombie anything.

Game University

That was one of my ideas for this thread. To use some of the information we contribute to the forum to be used in putting together classes.

Game University

Yeah like the kahn academy or wikipedia for pussy hunting.

Game University

Quote: (08-20-2012 11:27 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

DRK101: Introduction to Dark game.

I would take this class.

Would you explain this a bit for us kinjutsu???

I'm curious.

Game University

Officially The Best Thread This Month.. Great ideal and funny aswel.. What will the University be called?

Game University

HOOD101: Intro to Hoodrat pulling
SDTG1020: Intro to university game
FACE3010: Facebook theory
ANL200: First time anal game
RSRT301: Resort game

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Game University

SBAP101: Stop Being A Pussy - Indentifying and correcting the areas in your life where you a being a pussy

SMC201: The Art of The Supermarket Chat

STG101: Introduction to Street Game

TGTH202: Total Game Theory - How to streamline your life so that everything you do brings in more pussy, money, and happiness, while at the same time eliminating wasteful behaviors

Game University

What would be the school's mascot?

Nope.