rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow's gay pride ban for 100 years

Stay strong Russia, stay strong. Resist cultural marxism.

I like this short summary from The Independent:

Moscow's highest court has upheld a ban on gay pride marches for the next 100 years due to a perceived risk of public disorder.

The decision was made after an application to hold the parade on August 23 and every year for the next century. Russia's foremost gay-rights campaigner, Nikolay Alexeyev, above, promised to take the case to the European Court of Human Rights after the decision yesterday. A previous ban on gay pride marches in the Russian capital between 2006 and 2008 was previously declared unlawful by the European Court.

"Moscow Court Upholds 100 Year Ban On Gay Pride Events."

Also from the above NPR article:

A law against promotion of homosexuality and pedophilia was approved and enacted in St. Petersburg, prompting a group of parliamentarians to suggest approving a similar national law.

Two individuals in St. Petersburg were recently sentenced under the law for displaying a poster reading 'Being gay is normal' on a street near a kindergarten.

Thank You Russia!

So, who exactly is Nikolay Alexeyev? Russia's most prominent LBGT activist? Well here is a picture from his own blog.

[Image: LbBeM.jpg]

He is supported by the west. From Wikipedia:

"Nikolay Alekseev is fluent in Russian and English and also has a grasp of French. His blog reports that since the year 2000 he visited forty nine countries.[6] He took part in Gay pride parades in different cities of the world: London, Paris, Zurich, Geneva, Turin, Vancouver, Sao Paulo and Warsaw."

You don't say. Wow, how interesting. Tell me more.

"In 2003 Nikolay Alexeyev authored a comprehensive research dedicated to the history and contemporary reform of the upper chamber of British Parliament "House of Lords: From the Court of King Egbert to the Revolution of Prime Minister T. Blair "

Hmm... why would he have such an interest in the Britian?

He has received awards and recognition from:

*French gay and lesbian magazine Tetu
*American gay magazine "The Advocate"
*GALHA Award (London), in recognition of "his courage in challenging homophobia in Russia and beyond"
*The Advocate.com (NY) awarded him "Global Pride Warrior" with 3 others
*International Lesbian and Gay Cultural Network (Paris)
* HERO Award (Los Angeles), "for his attempts to stage full Prides"
*São Paulo's Citizen Award for Respecting Diversity
*2009 Radio Free Europe (Prague & Washington DC) Radio Liberty called Nikolay Alexeyev "A Man of the week" after the organisation of the Slavic Pride during the "Eurovision Song Contest" final in Moscow.
*"A Hero Award" in international nomination presented by Vancouver Pride Society.
*During his stay in Vancouver he also took part in two TV shows on local ShawTV explaining the situation for LGBT rights in Russia.
*Romanian LGBT portal Angelicuss.com named Nikolay Alexeyev as "A Man of the Year 2010"

"Nikolay Alexeyev is known to be a personal friend of German Bundestag member Volker Beck, British gay rights activist Peter Tatchell, President of IDAHO Committee Louis-Georges Tin, writer and Oscar Wilde's grandson Merlin Holland. He was also a friend of Jacques Teyssier."

Virtually all of his support is coming from the West. Like a cancer trying to spread into Russia. Russia should exile him to the west.

They are worried about public disorder at a gay pride parade? That doesn't say a lot about Russia's ability to keep the peace.

Quote: (08-20-2012 02:05 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

He is supported by the west.

Not only that, but his supporters in the "West" have no real interest in Gays in Russia or anywhere else. It's just all a giant geopolitical game to them to achieve some or other silly goals unrelated to gays or whatever issues they have. When another more compelling interest group comes along they'll be dropped like a hot lump of coal.

It would dismay a lot of people close to me but I'm fully in support of Russia's decision. My best friend in high school is gay, hell, I live in West Hollywood, the largest concentration of gay people in southern california. That doesn't conflict how I view gay culture, which I see as pretty shitty.

You wanna take it up the pooper? Great. Don't throw a fucking parade for it. This is actually a pretty great article written by a gay man: http://thenewgay.net/2009/04/why-i-rejec...lture.html

I was thinking about this, if feminist refers to women who are typically short haired, outspoken, obnoxious, and dumpy, then what would you call a woman who enjoys being feminine? There should be a term for that, and instead of parades for gays and feminists, there should be parades for being feminine. There'd be rows upon rows of women, dressed in kitchen aprons, dressed in heels, long hair, sexy makeup, holding banners saying shit like, "Hooray for giving blowjobs!" or "I love to cook for my man".

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Russia is a red pill oasis in an androgynous world. It has hyper-feminine women, anarchy style society where super alphas can build harems and empires, and a sink or swim culture that destroys beta males, feminists, and liberals.

It is a place where guys like us should make a once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage like Muslims going to Mecca. Hopefully we don't get jumped by skinheads.

As for gays, no one close to me is gay. The propagation of gay lifestyle (which affects women as much as men) does not do me any favors. I will not put personal energy into their plight. Their failure to get equal rights or same-sex marriage will not hurt my ability to get laid with feminine women.

Quote: (08-20-2012 03:40 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

There should be a term for that, and instead of parades for gays and feminists, there should be parades for being feminine. There'd be rows upon rows of women, dressed in kitchen aprons, dressed in heels, long hair, sexy makeup, holding banners saying shit like, "Hooray for giving blowjobs!" or "I love to cook for my man".

Latvia's blonde parade might be the closest thing you'll find to that.
[Image: 1275198754rhw16T.jpg]

Quote: (08-20-2012 04:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 03:40 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

There should be a term for that, and instead of parades for gays and feminists, there should be parades for being feminine. There'd be rows upon rows of women, dressed in kitchen aprons, dressed in heels, long hair, sexy makeup, holding banners saying shit like, "Hooray for giving blowjobs!" or "I love to cook for my man".

That is a beautiful sight

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Russia is on the rise. While the West is committing suicide on an international scale, Russia will outlive the West.

Not a lot of people know this but just this year, Russian birthrates have overtaken American birthrate and the Russian economy is better than it ever was under Soviet levels. Russia has a long way to go but its heading in the direction of prosperity while America is spiraling downward.

I follow a few red pill Russian russophile bloggers on Twitter (Anatoly Karlin) who bust a lot of myths about the decline of Russia. Putin saved that country from oblivion.

http://akarlin.com/

http://darussophile.com/

I have gay people close to me but don't shove gayness to my face, that's part of the reason our relations are still friendly.

The Pussy Riots and the gay paraders could learn from my gay friends.

Quote: (08-20-2012 04:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 06:54 PM)raliv Wrote:  

Russia is on the rise. While the West is committing suicide on an international scale, Russia will outlive the West.

Not a lot of people know this but just this year, Russian birthrates have overtaken American birthrate and the Russian economy is better than it ever was under Soviet levels. Russia has a long way to go but its heading in the direction of prosperity while America is spiraling downward.

I follow a few red pill Russian russophile bloggers on Twitter (Anatoly Karlin) who bust a lot of myths about the decline of Russia. Putin saved that country from oblivion.

That's interesting, because I've heard for years that Russia's birth rate was negative just like the West.

As for the gays. I'm no friend of the queer movement, but banning them from celebrating is a bit much. I have no desire to see men parading around in leather chaps but I can choose not to go if I don't like it.

Quote: (08-20-2012 06:54 PM)raliv Wrote:  

So you're saying Reagan didn't win the cold war after all? The Winter Olympics are in Soci, Russia in early 2012. Will be interesting to see how they showcase themselves to the world.

Also interesting about Russia is that they have, so I've heard, a flat rate tax on personal income. At 15% I think. Libertarian types in the US would give away their first born to get such a policy in the US.

This confirms my impression that a pragmatic American president would do very well partnering with Russia.

Instead too much progressive nonsense about using NATO to spread freedom when it's outlived its purpose and just provokes the Russians.

A year from now you'll wish you started today