rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I finally found out how to game most High School girls

So today I went to pick up my schedule; I was a senior. It felt.... different in a way.

It felt like now I had all the power. I arrive to school early to pick up my schedule at 7:30 to only find out schedules are being given out at 8. So, I talk to one of my old freshman teachers. After 20 minutes or so, I say goodbye and leave.

Now, I'm going to pick up my schedule. However, far off into the horizon, I see a line. A small line? A Huge line? I realized that it was a f***king huge line, and I was all the way in the back. So, I quickly spot one of my mates all the way in the front of the line and go to the front.

Then all of a sudden, it hit me... Most of these girls, if not all, are sluts. Huge sl000ts. I feel like I haven't been gaming them to the maximum potential.

I somehow realized over that and there that girls in high school like the popular kids. Why? It may not be because of the asshole game/ CF/ aloof, but because they're famous in school. It's like being famous in real life.

Apparently, school is a microcosm of the world. The famous people in school are treated like celebrities in real life. I've only tried to game individual females 1-on-1. However, I am not famous.

I wonder how famous I can now get in my senior year..

Crack open the pad, observe these 'famous people' and take notes - it'll serve you well for after HS. Think long term rather than trying to be cool right now.

Quote: (08-14-2012 04:29 PM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Crack open the pad, observe these 'famous people' and take notes - it'll serve you well for after HS. Think long term rather than trying to be cool right now.

True. Or, I can try both.

It's just so weird to me in a sense because I always thought there was only one type of game.

But now I realize there are many types. If you're popular/famous, hell I don't think you even need game.

Please bang as many high school girls as you can for me and everyone else on here who didn't know what they were doing back then.

Quote: (08-14-2012 03:54 PM)quadsbrah Wrote:  

famous in school. It's like being famous in real life.

I wonder how famous I can now get in my senior year..

You only have about 9 months to enjoy this. Get working on your school yard fame!

I'm thinking..

Start a band and play at parties and on campus?
Become an actor in the school shows?
Get on sports teams?
Party harder then most?
Dance team?
Rap?
DJ?
Become a member of student government?
Make videos/movies about your school and friends?

What else???

You need to be doing at least 2-3 of these things. More if you can handle it. Each of these activities will attract a different type of girl. The more of them you are participating in, the more variety of girls you will attract and be surrounded by.

Go hard and also get good grades.

After you get a little fame going and you bang a few girls, come to school in a really nice suit and say you have an interview or something. Just to keep people on their toes about you.

Own the holidays. The first big parties will be on Labor Day, go hard and start the year off right, maybe you will be on the football team and you can wear your varsity jacket or jersey to school that Friday, then hit the parties after the game.

Go big on Halloween and party with the "in" crowd. Pull out a joint when you are chilling with the quarterback of the football team and/or the popular girls.

Party hard on Halloween and have a great costume. Thanksgiving weekend is party/hookup time! Lots of parties over Christmas break, you have to be a part of those and increase your rep, holiday hookups are huge!

You might want to settle down with one girl around this time because school will start and Valentines Day is only a month away. Do your little sweetheart thing on Valentines Day and then get ready to be single again in March. If you don't have a Valentine then work hard in January/Early February so that you can maybe pick up a last minute Valentine. Girls are very open to this in Early February as they don't want to seen as "undesirable".

"Spring Break" or "Ski Week" is next and that is also big. Party with whatever niche you have carved out. Do something crazy on April Fools Day. That's about it. Summer will come and you might have some momentum that will carry you through but soon enough college will start and you will be a freshman all over again.

You've got 9 months to make this the best year of your life!

I just remembered one thing I did in school that got me a few bangs, I borrowed my dads harley and I pulled up at lunch and parked right in front of school in the middle of a thousand kids, wearing a wife beater of course. The principal came over thinking I was gonna be in trouble but I already had a pass that excused me from my morning classes. There was nothing he could do. I later banged a hot freshman and she told me that was the day that made her want to bang me.

Status is everything dude, make it happen!