rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miley Cyrus Gets Hideous Skrillex-Like Haircut

Not only is it infuriating that this is newsworthy, it's illustrative of how fucking bad this "chopping your hair off" epidemic is getting. Needless to say, this will spawn hordes of additional copycats.

[Image: angry.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg7212]   

(Full story.)

Quote:Quote:

Miley Cyrus chops off her hair

Apparently, going blonde was just one part of the transformation. Miley Cyrus, who debuted a new, light 'do recently, has decided to bring the scissors back for a much shorter and dramatic haircut.

Yeah, she pretty much chopped it all off.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

We still haven't hit culture bottom. I'm [Image: shudder.gif] to know what the bottom will be.

Perhaps taking the time to actually write about some little spoiled child's fucking haircut............

Women will go bald. That is what rock bottom will be.

Tatted up and Bald that will be the western womens last stand.

It would be awesome if her fiance immediately dumped her for it. BUT we already know he's a pussy. For one, Cyrus has a wretched gravelly voice no man with options, in his right mind, would want. I also recall saying she chose her fiance because "Aussie guys are hot." Uh, honey, there are 15 million Aussie men, you couldn't think up a more distinctive trait of his? Like something about his personality?What a trashy whore. It takes a certain kind of man to date and marry this piece of work. Miley Cyrus is the logical conclusion of girl power independence at any price.

As Rossy tweeted today, uglifying yourself shows contempt for your potential suitors.

My question is how can her fiance, Liam Hemsworth, sit still and take this? How has he not snatched that engagement ring off her finger, and refused to return it until her hair is back to normal? He needs to say, "Bitch, if I wanted to marry a punk rocker or a dyke, I would have done that. I don't want to see your face, or hear your voice until your hair is back to normal. PEACE."

edit: Oops...I see basilransom had a similar take on this. I didn't read his post before posting myself.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (08-13-2012 02:08 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Women will go bald. That is what rock bottom will be.

Tatted up and Bald that will be the western womens last stand.

Don't forget fat. Bald, tatted, and fat. Instead of DTF, BTF.

She has money. She has status. She doesn't need to find a man to give her these things.
She'll be cracked out and in rehab soon enough. That's the end game for all privileged
party girls like her.

Team Nachos

I've learned to believe a girl if she says or does things to telegraph "I'm crazy".

Is her fiance some normal guy or is he rich and famous? Never heard of him. Money could be the reason why he's staying with her.

Also, she's young and has a tight body. Let's not get it twisted. She would still get the dick.

Quote: (08-13-2012 04:33 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

My question is how can her fiance, Liam Hemsworth, sit still and take this? How has he not snatched that engagement ring off her finger, and refused to return it until her hair is back to normal? He needs to say, "Bitch, if I wanted to marry a punk rocker or a dyke, I would have done that. I don't want to see your face, or hear your voice until your hair is back to normal. PEACE."

Maybe I mentioned this around here before, but I had a beef like this with an ex-LTR. She fought me tooth-and-fucking-nail over her hair, for weeks. All because she said she was thinking about cutting her hair. I basically said "out of the question," and she fought me on principle--she didn't even really want to cut it. It basically came down to this:

Her points:

1. I can do whatever I want.
2. If you find me attractive, you should continue to find me attractive.
3. I don't want to be with someone who tells me what I can do or not do with myself.
4. I wasn't going to cut it, really, but now I am.
5. People say I looked cute when I had my hair short. I also have the proper face for it.

My points:

1. Do whatever you want; I can't guarantee I will find you attractive; in fact, I can guarantee I won't.
2. Short hair is disgusting to me, you know that.
3. Half the reason I approached you in the first place was your hair.
4. Stop with that feminist noise. I have to actually look at you. I wouldn't wear women's clothing or onesie just because I "wanted to."
5. Your friends are full of shit. I've seen those pictures of you with short hair and you looked like a lesbian. Your friends aren't fucking you.

I won that argument and she, in fact, grew her hair out longer during the course of our relationship. She had beautiful wavy locks down to the mid-back. I was in the room when one of her idiotic friends (later) said something about cutting her hair. Imagine my pride when my girl said to her, "Tuthmosis likes it like this and he has to look at me." When the friend came back with some bitchy, "independent woman" bullshit, my chick shut it down. I was like:

[Image: attachment.jpg7236]   

It took balls to properly tell that broad what to do, and technique to rinse the feminist talking points out of her mind. After this test, she became an absolute sweetheart--loyal, domestic, mindful of her looks.

All it took was a strong pimp-hand. This is surely something that dude Miley Cyrus is with lacks. That haircut is badge of his weakness.

Quote:Quote:

"Tuthmosis likes it like this and he has to look at me."

[Image: whip.gif] Fuck yes.

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:23 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Is her fiance some normal guy or is he rich and famous? Never heard of him. Money could be the reason why he's staying with her.

Also, she's young and has a tight body. Let's not get it twisted. She would still get the dick.

The fiance is an actor. He was in "The Hunger Games," and his brother is Chris Hemsworth, who starred in "Thor."

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I was on the bus today. Some 14 year old kid with with 2 LGs who wanted him bad in tow replied to their comments about miley by saying "what a dumb bitch haha" then they asked him when he was going to get in a committed relationship. then he said "ive been in 12 what are you talking about *shit eating grin*" girls: "ya but one where you didnt cheat*~*~*!! this kid was a true natural. I wanted to give him the RVF seal of approval

Miley Cyrus is a Disney mind controlled Hollywood bimbo.

Used specifically to demoralize and distract the masses - females in particular.

On cue, millions of young girls are go out and copy this lesbian-style a-sexual hair do. This all part of social engineering - make looking like a lezbo maniac cool and hip.

Her "Husband" Liam is a homo. Like Pattinson, Cyrus is merely his beard - (proof: no real dude would accept this). They were probably assigned to each other by the studio. He's the handler - she the beard.

[Image: ICfhe.png]

It's a shame that Bill Hicks didn't get his TV show.

He talks about it from 0:55 until 1:55 where he goes into future seasons. Even if he did get his show, it would have been too late because Miley was born in '92.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Once I saw a cute religious chick go from skirts and dresses to ripped jeans, dirty chuck taylors, and black nail polish OVERNIGHT. The dude she was hanging around with had a mohawk, black stud earrings, and a lip ring at the time.

My guess is that some dirtyyy bad boy fucked Miley hard, blew her mind, and rocked her world. That's my only reasoning why she would look hipster one day and Hels-looks the next. The hamster is secretly giggling as it mentally ass-bones her actor boyfriend

[Image: BI4en.jpg]

Quote: (08-13-2012 06:29 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I was on the bus today. Some 14 year old kid with with 2 LGs who wanted him bad in tow replied to their comments about miley by saying "what a dumb bitch haha" then they asked him when he was going to get in a committed relationship. then he said "ive been in 12 what are you talking about *shit eating grin*" girls: "ya but one where you didnt cheat*~*~*!! this kid was a true natural. I wanted to give him the RVF seal of approval

It's always heartening to see a young player run his game. Every time I see a young cat in action I get pissed at my teenage self for the things I missed.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Disgusting. She probably did it for attention because she's not in the news anymore. Her music career and her acting career have hit a big lull. Dumb skank.

This needs to be the official forum song!

Quote: (08-13-2012 11:41 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This needs to be the official forum song!

I used the Skrillex hair neg on a chick last night to great effect.

Wow:

[Image: article-2188414-148C0728000005DC-270_634x570.jpg]

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...rself.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Looks like a heroin user

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

And the nose ring is disgusting too. She looks like a 14 or 15 year old fag.