rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Honduras

Honduras

Ok - here is a country off the beaten path. I met a foxy latina from Honduras this weekend, by looks alone, I thought she was American! Blue eyes, blonde hair and European looking!

She said she was from santa Barbara Honduras, and she had an incredible D rack!! I was drooling all night, and I made it to first base with her.

Any playboys have insight on Honduras, in particular, Santa Barbara or the capital city?

Honduras

Quote: (01-04-2010 11:26 AM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Ok - here is a country off the beaten path. I met a foxy latina from Honduras this weekend, by looks alone, I thought she was American! Blue eyes, blonde hair and European looking!

She said she was from santa Barbara Honduras, and she had an incredible D rack!! I was drooling all night, and I made it to first base with her.

Any playboys have insight on Honduras, in particular, Santa Barbara or the capital city?

I have been to Honduras 3 times the last 3 years, twice in Tegucigalpa and once in SPSula. As cities, they can be considered shitholes, but if you have an uppermiddle class or higher local to connect and show you the good social places, it can actually rule.
Hondureans told me the best partying goes in La Ceiba (north) where i have never been.

I banged 2 girls in those 3 trips (i played with their orchestras) and they do have some great ass looking girls, when it comes to faces, they can be from ugly to attractive, it all depends on their background.

All in all, I would say that if you are lucky, you could actually find some good looking girls in discos and be able to bang them. In fact, I was kicked out of a cool disco in SPSula because i was banging a chick in the girl's toilet, I had just met her 2 hours before [Image: smile.gif] and it ranks as one of my top 3 bangs...ever!

Honduras

Quote: (01-04-2010 03:24 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2010 11:26 AM)armanid27 Wrote:  

I have been to Honduras 3 times the last 3 years, twice in Tegucigalpa and once in SPSula. As cities, they can be considered shitholes, but if you have an uppermiddle class or higher local to connect and show you the good social places, it can actually rule.
Hondureans told me the best partying goes in La Ceiba (north) where i have never been.

I banged 2 girls in those 3 trips (i played with their orchestras) and they do have some great ass looking girls, when it comes to faces, they can be from ugly to attractive, it all depends on their background.

All in all, I would say that if you are lucky, you could actually find some good looking girls in discos and be able to bang them. In fact, I was kicked out of a cool disco in SPSula because i was banging a chick in the girl's toilet, I had just met her 2 hours before [Image: smile.gif] and it ranks as one of my top 3 bangs...ever!

Can I get the name of that disco in Sula please? LOL! wow! Ok - so I must see how I can get connected - I was talking to a Mexican guy who tells me that the BEST looking girls of all Honduras are in town called Santa Barbara - I actually prefer blonds and green eyes, as I have black hair, and brown eyes - [Image: blush.gif]

Funny that the worse that happened was you got kicked out of the club LMAO!! I love foreign countries - no indecent exposure laws! Just a slap on the wrist and be on your merry way you naughty boy! HAHA!

Ceiba seems to be where the darker, more mulatta girls are from based on what I hear mentioned.

Well, regardless, If you've been there 3x in one year, it must be for a good reason - eh?

I even hear these make great wife material, as they are raised to worship their men!

My mexican friend brags on how he use to have a Cinderella looking housekeeper that banged him on a regular basis when he goes there.

Anyone else care to share some insight?

Honduras

Well, no, I went there in 2006-7 and 2009, all due to concert commitments (i am a soloist who was invited to play with their orchestras in SPS and Tegucigalpa), that was my only reason to go there.

You might be right about the more mulatta and black mixed girls in the north, hondureans from Tegucigalpa praise them, so they must like them more, but I am with you, I like blonds better, in that regard, I have to tell you that HND is not the place for those, they are really few and far between.

I good local connection is really important everywhere, but specially in HND and such countries where in the wrong place and neighbourhoods you could have the opposite of a good time.

About the disco I told you, i will not be able to help you, because i don't think I ever knew the name, I was taken there by the accountant of the Orchestra foundation and 2 girls that acted as edecans when I played over there. But probably there are not more than 3-5 good discos there where the rich kids go to dance, so you will surely find it.

If you ask me between Tegucigalpa and SPSula, skip Tegu and go for that Santa Barbara (which i don't know about) instead, together with SPSula.
Otherwise, you could head to the touristy island of Roatán, there you wil have enough girl selection because is a well known touristy spot.

Honduras

Quote: (01-04-2010 09:05 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Well, no, I went there in 2006-7 and 2009, all due to concert commitments (i am a soloist who was invited to play with their orchestras in SPS and Tegucigalpa), that was my only reason to go there.

You might be right about the more mulatta and black mixed girls in the north, hondureans from Tegucigalpa praise them, so they must like them more, but I am with you, I like blonds better, in that regard, I have to tell you that HND is not the place for those, they are really few and far between.

I good local connection is really important everywhere, but specially in HND and such countries where in the wrong place and neighbourhoods you could have the opposite of a good time.

About the disco I told you, i will not be able to help you, because i don't think I ever knew the name, I was taken there by the accountant of the Orchestra foundation and 2 girls that acted as edecans when I played over there. But probably there are not more than 3-5 good discos there where the rich kids go to dance, so you will surely find it.

If you ask me between Tegucigalpa and SPSula, skip Tegu and go for that Santa Barbara (which i don't know about) instead, together with SPSula.
Otherwise, you could head to the touristy island of Roatán, there you wil have enough girl selection because is a well known touristy spot.

Awesome advice! Well, since I love Blondes, I guess eastern Europe should be my destination and not HND...

I always like to be "different" wherever I go - it makes me exotic having black hair, and brown eyes in Iceland or Sweden - I thought HND would be the same based on this unique experience I had with a blonde Honduran girl :-)

Thanks again - and I hope 2010 brings a lot more bathroom experiences for you!!!

Honduras

Definitely skip Tegucigalpa, it is a shitty city that I do not understand why they wouldn't make San Pedro Sula a capital city. If you compare the two, SPS is definitely more organized, have more foreign business and are less dirty than Tegu.

For Santa Barbara (my family is from there, so I know about the area), it all depends on how and where do you game. I would definitely recommend day game than night game. The con is, being American only helps a little bit, but knowing Spanish definitely helps your game well.

If you gonna go to Santa Barbara in Santa Barbara, there is 2 nightclubs that only open on Saturday, one of them is called La Sierra and other I forgot but it is near el centro and shouldn't be hard to follow it loud music. There is also a acceptable hotel between Barrio Abajo and El centro, which will help you get easier to get laid. It is recommended to make friends in Santa Barbara, which will tremendous help you find better girl, and asking some taxis drivers about the dirty scene around the city will also do the same. While my game sucks due to restriction on closing to sleep in aunt's house in La Galera, you shouldn't have problem if you know Spanish well and know to stay away from dangerous neighborhood. You can also hang around el centro even in 3am in the morning as there are machete guards in the park since the park got storage for all kind of event. There is also love hotel one block north of the park which charge you $5 an hour but closed on 10pm. The girls in Santa Barbara are more natural than make-up-ed and are generally 6-7 while SPS is too busier and generally have Westernized girls that are asshole.

This December, I will definitely prepared a better report. If you around December, you can probably meet me helping out my family selling fireworks at Barrio Abajo nearby Pulperia (Tienda in Honduran Spanish) Madrid. The firework on Christmas Eve and New Year are spectacular although it has died down a bit due to restriction by the golpista (the coup supporter and member).

Honduras

I visited Roatan and La Ceiba in January of 2009...I went really for the sole purpose of getting my Open Water Dive Certification which I was able to complete over a weekend in Roatan. These two cities are mostly a Black/White/Indigenous Mix with Roatan having more a mix of Black and Expats. La Ceiba was a real shit hole and we only stayed there overnight going to Roatan and headed back to the states through that airport. The only place to hang out is in The Street Area called Zona Viva (I was underwhelmed when we 1st pulled up) It's really dark but they had this club there on the beachfront that was decent. When we went we were treated like real celebs since the town only gets visitors during it's famous Carnival http://laceiba.honduras.com/la-ceiba-carnival/ and me and my brother ended up meeting a few nice girls and after the usual bottle service and drinks and salsa dancing we ended up bedding them down at our hotel http://www.quintarealhotel.com/. I wouldnt recommend a trip to this city other than for Carnival and If you have a layover to go to Roatan via boat or ferry or you are back packing through Central America. So many other places to go with better talent but If you want to dive Roatan then this is a cool spot to check out briefly since Roatan nightlife is mostly expats and I wasnt impressed by the local Roatan talent at all.

Honduras

I was in Honduras about 3 years ago because my best friend married a girl from there. I was in some small town call Comeyagua which is about an hour away. This is where the military base was. I was there for about 4 days absolutely nothing to do during the day and week. Went to a few clubs Thursday through Sat and the girls treated me like a king. I met this girl and talked to here for no more then 10 minutes. She ended up coming to my hotel and I banged her that night. The next night I
ran into her friend and another girl and brought them both back to my room after about an hour of hanging out. I know I would have banged them one on one, but I could tell they did not want to do anything in front of the other. So we laid in bed until the morning. These were the easiest girls I have ever ran into and they have some nice looking girls as well. They all are looking for the military men to take them to a better life. I also stayed in Tegucigalpa for 2 days. They were on hurricane watch so nothing was going on. Honduras is ok but I would have never have went there other then my buddy was getting married.

Honduras

Solid info guys. I am preparing a quick trip to Honduras since it is so close to Miami, and Spirit flies there dirt cheap for less than 100USD r/t sometimes. The one Honduran girl I met was a total nympho - she demanded sex 6-10x per day!!!! One day I was too tired to go more than 2x, and we actually had a fight about it!!! lol.

So, I guess my best bet is to go to Santa Barbara from the interviews, and research I have done. I've also heard that Progreso, Yoro is a quick trip for horny girls.

I'll skip Tegucigalpa, Ceiba since its so dirty, and San Pedro if the girls act like total a* holes.

Karbrino - December is a loong way from now, but it would be cool to chill with a local.

I'm not a diver, so Roatan is out....

Honduras

"she demanded sex 6-10x per day!!!!"

Sounds like my kinda woman. If only American girls were like that! (Okay some might be, but definitely not most.)

Honduras

Quote: (01-04-2010 09:05 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Well, no, I went there in 2006-7 and 2009, all due to concert commitments (i am a soloist who was invited to play with their orchestras in SPS and Tegucigalpa),

Haha...I thought when you earlier posted "i played with their orchestras" it was some kind of innuendo for third base that I hadn't heard before.

Honduras

Quote: (06-03-2010 09:36 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Solid info guys. I am preparing a quick trip to Honduras since it is so close to Miami, and Spirit flies there dirt cheap for less than 100USD r/t sometimes. The one Honduran girl I met was a total nympho - she demanded sex 6-10x per day!!!! One day I was too tired to go more than 2x, and we actually had a fight about it!!! lol.

So, I guess my best bet is to go to Santa Barbara from the interviews, and research I have done. I've also heard that Progreso, Yoro is a quick trip for horny girls.

I'll skip Tegucigalpa, Ceiba since its so dirty, and San Pedro if the girls act like total a* holes.

Karbrino - December is a loong way from now, but it would be cool to chill with a local.

I'm not a diver, so Roatan is out....

Mis dos centavos;
That blond bomshell you met in Miami is not representative of the average Hondureñas phenotype. I would not say the chicks over there look like Bolivians but very few Hondureñas can compete with your average Colombian, Brazilian, Argentinian and even some Costa Rican ass. So you need to adjust your expectations accordingly and grade them on a curve. Also, those places you mentioned you want to go are in the interior of the country where nothing really goes on, so you kinda need a local with a tight social circle to introduce you to the local girls otherwise I hope you like the sound of crickets at night. IMHO, the hottest girls in Honduras are the Black and Mestizo mixed girls along the coast (Tela, Ceiba, Trujillo, Bay Islands) Either way for $100 bucks R/T going there is totally worth it even if it ends up being a dud.

Honduras

I will be traveling by bus through central america early next year. I'll be sure to check out honduras. I plan to accumulate some flags throughout my journey.

Honduras

My best friend just got assigned (Army) to Comayagua Honduras.

Im effing stocked for him! Sucks he isnt right in Teguci, but it is a manageable drive.

Gonna give him the low down on Central America. We went to Costa Rica about a year ago so he isnt a complete newb.

Ill be knocking out Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama soon with a free place to stay in Central America!

Honduras

I don't care about whether or not countries are shitholes since people, like me go to the Philippines for the ease of girl alone. I am just interested in wherever the girls are considered easy. So anyone know if honduras is an easy country comparable to Philippines? this hot country can be tiresome and is so far from Canada. If only Honduras were as easy.

Honduras

Mixx, I am flying to Honduras tomorrow for a 4 day trip, let me know if you need anything. I will make a write up after the trip

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Honduras

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:10 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Mixx, I am flying to Honduras tomorrow for a 4 day trip, let me know if you need anything. I will make a write up after the trip

What part of Honduras are you headed to?

Honduras

Quote: (02-13-2015 11:10 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Palo_alto waiting for MiXXs reply
[Image: 18plrffdugl46jpg.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Honduras

Bump, could be going to Honduras soon

Honduras

Quote: (04-14-2015 08:09 PM)Namaste1994 Wrote:  

Bump, could be going to Honduras soon

What part? If it's Tegucigalpa, I think Fret Dancer is the expert. I posted what I could on La Ceiba.

Honduras

Ive been to San Pedro Sula, La Cieba, Copan, The Bay Islands, and am currently somewhere I can not say due to the small and very public nature of my place of living, but have been down here for about a year. I am not a huge fan of it, but I actually really like Copan, Ceiba isnt too bad, SPS is an industrial city. Its the capital of business, and Tegu is the capital of politics. I still have interest to check out Tegu, but I like citys like Gutamala and Mexico. Basically, I love big cities with lots of vices. So, I really dont understand why someone would go to SPS for no reason. Also, I hate labeling a city 'dangerous' and telling people not to go there; Monterrey, Mexico is one of my favorite citys in the world. People on this very forum and everywhere elsewhere will tell people not to go there because it is dangerous. So I do not want to say that SPS is dangerous, but it is one of the most easily unsettling cities I have ever been too, and I love Tijuana! But that being said, I have never personally had a problem there, just have to travel through it every once in a while and it is nothing special.

The girls I met from Tegu on this side of the country are unreal. They are really really beatiful. Just by definition they would not be around here if they were not of the upper classes, and it isnt ucommon to see really spoiled, stupid, really rude 'price' and princesses' with tons of money from SPS or tegu, but the young women can very extremely attractive. Enough to make me want to take a special trip to Tegu just to game.

That being said, I have planned to do a write up on where I currently am once I leave, and really can not beileve none of you guys have written about it yet. I am certian I have even ran into a few of you here. There is rampant partying and sex and any other vice you could think of casually displayed and celebrated.

Honduras

My short time being here anyone realize the "whiteness" of the last names here? Some of the people -'m dealing with have the complexion and last names of those in South Dakota. They are high end though. I prefer darker girls and they're here ha.

Was scoping some places out and the cab driver told me"take a cab no matter how short the walk"
Cool thing is, aside from Copan and the outer island, no gringos to be seen, nada which is nice.

Honduras

I'm going to San Pedro Sula in a few weeks. Any updated advice?