rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA's and Feminists Should Unite Over False Rape

I see a lot of understandable anger here at cockblocking feminists. Feminists could learn a lot about real sexual encounters from these forums: LMR, anti-slut defenses, and the general ambiguous push-pull of consent. Then they would be much more careful about false rape allegations.

At the same time, posters here are in denial about the prevalence of "rape culture". Men with game don't appreciate surreptitious, bitter, beta predators. I'm talking about orbiters who just don't get it. They shower women with attention and gifts and receive nothing but exploitation. These guys are frustrated and angry. They feel ripped off, as though they have done everything right in life and gotten nothing in return. Given the opportunity, many of these beta guys will take advantage of incapacitated women.

I'm also thinking about frathouse-style harrassment. For example, victims at Darrell Williams trial reported a number of college basketball players groping unwilling women at a party. The old Tailhook scandal involved numerous military officers harrassing women.

These harrassment and assault behaviors are the opposite of game. They don't work and are anathema to real PUA's. They simultaneously raise womens' perceived value and make them feel creepy. Harrassment gives men a bad reputation and makes women put up shields.

Basically I think feminists and PUA's have a common goal of allowing women to safely embrace their sexual choices. Blanket hostility toward feminists is unwarranted.

Feminists are the ones who made it hard for the beta males to get laid. Arguably, you could say that beta males made it harder for beta males to get laid, since feminism wouldn't have happened in a more patriarchal society, but I'll continue.

This whole hypergamy clusterfuck was the result of giving women too many sexual choices. There are many heads to this hydra, but the mains ones are
1)Empowering women to enter the workforce, which reduces their need for a man to support them
2)Massive reduction in the shaming of slut behavior and the complete and utter lack of sexual accountability in American women
3)This princess fantasy that has been sold to far too many American women

Women get frustrated because they feel like they have the opportunity to have their cake and eat it, too (which almost all of them can't). What I'm talking about is both fucking and being financially supported by an alpha male. Since there's a reduction in the shaming of slut behavior, women feel much less guilty to chase the alpha men or cheat on their husbands/boyfriends with them. Granted, that's always going to happen, but it would happen less if the women were more sexually accountable.

These women invariably end up getting pump and dumped until they aren't attractive anymore (getting too old, or turning into gigantic bitches), they price themselves out of the market (especially if they're not hot enough to even date an alpha), or they spend their 20's developing careers under the assumption that they'll have a man by the time they have their career figured out. I'm not trying to defend these women, but it's important to know why they would be terrible allies. You can't thwart biology, the happiest and most crime free societies are the ones where the majority of men get laid and the majority of the women have children. That's basically the backbone of civilization, it's a winning formula for a reason. Get a bunch of beta males the capability to get laid and they will work at their jobs for the rest of their lives to support it.

You know who doesn't shoot up a movie theater? Alpha or not, a man with a wife and kids to support.

This whole concept of "rape culture" wasn't even a thing when the majority of would-be frustrated men had the companionship of a woman just because their mothers put in a good word for them with the girl next door. Feminists are just pissed off because they don't have the leadership of a strong man to guide them.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (08-08-2012 11:01 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Blanket hostility toward feminists is unwarranted.

No, it isn't.

There can be no unification between feminists and the manosphere. Your entire proposition is founded upon an oxymoronic ideal.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

This is one of those ideas that's great in theory but totally unworkable in practice.

Divorco, I would love to see more common ground between feminists and... PUA's, MRA's, whatever we are. RVF members and Heartiste commenters. Guys who admit that we want to get laid. That's the big virtue in the whole world of "game" that the rest of American men don't have: honesty. We want to fuck, and we say so. It is not evil to want to fuck. Let's figure out the best way to pursue this thing, fucking, that makes both men and women happy.

But feminists, and by "feminists" I mean "internet feminists," define themselves by not finding common ground with men. They define themselves by being at war with men. They think what hurts men helps women.

They see it as a war. And so do we, a lot of the time. It's Israel vs. Palestine. The reality is, it would be a lot better for everyone if we all figured out a way to live together. But we won't, because we won't give up our grievances. The sacred right to complain is more important than happiness.

What it ultimately come down to is: all human interaction is about sex. We admit it; they don't. We're right; they're wrong. But your larger point, that feminists should not be our enemy, is accurate. I hold out my hand to feminists in friendship.

I'm a man, so I know they will never take it.

delicioustacos.com

New category of troll: Pro-Feminist Troll.

Do you trolls set up an Outlook alert so that you can be sure to register on the 1st of the month?

Quote: (08-09-2012 01:45 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

New category of troll: Pro-Feminist Troll.

Do you trolls set up an Outlook alert so that you can be sure to register on the 1st of the month?

This one already exists. It's #5.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5522.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

OP sounds like a woman who has lurked here a lot, and wants some attention. She probably is need of a good rogering.

To echo, OP sounds like a female / dude drinking feminist kool-aid.

Didn't OP make a thread about how "he" made a dating profile "for a female friend"? Hmmm.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (08-08-2012 11:01 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

At the same time, posters here are in denial about the prevalence of "rape culture". Men with game don't appreciate surreptitious, bitter, beta predators. I'm talking about orbiters who just don't get it. They shower women with attention and gifts and receive nothing but exploitation. These guys are frustrated and angry. They feel ripped off, as though they have done everything right in life and gotten nothing in return. Given the opportunity, many of these beta guys will take advantage of incapacitated women.

See, if women weren't into the buisness of leading men around like that, they wouldn't have angry pissed off betas following them around, now would they?

Quote:Quote:

I'm also thinking about frathouse-style harrassment. For example, victims at Darrell Williams trial reported a number of college basketball players groping unwilling women at a party. The old Tailhook scandal involved numerous military officers harrassing women.

No one here supports that kind of treatment. But everyone here believes there should be a higher standard of evidence used to convict those accused of harassing women. Not just hearsay or testimony.

Quote:Quote:

These harrassment and assault behaviors are the opposite of game. They don't work and are anathema to real PUA's. They simultaneously raise womens' perceived value and make them feel creepy. Harrassment gives men a bad reputation and makes women put up shields.

Basically I think feminists and PUA's have a common goal of allowing women to safely embrace their sexual choices. Blanket hostility toward feminists is unwarranted.

Safely embrace their sexual choices? If women were as simple as "choosing" a guy, there wouldn't be a need for game in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

False rape benefits most feminists and women. Its like a free go to jail card for people they don't like, or did an awful approach.

Quote: (08-09-2012 01:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

OP sounds like a woman who has lurked here a lot, and wants some attention. She probably is need of a good rogering.
Lol but no he's a friend of mine.

Quote: (08-09-2012 12:35 PM)kbell Wrote:  

False rape benefits most feminists and women. Its like a free go to jail card for people they don't like, or did an awful approach.

Yep.

When women start caring about false rape accusation culture, I'll start caring about this alleged rape culture.

Until then, I'll lobby on behalf of men who share my interests.

I'm not thoroughly convinced Divorco is a woman, but I do think he might be sipping a little Feminist or Beta Kool-Aid on the sly.

[Image: attachment.jpg7155]   

The thread below is another example. Divorco, please respond to these (very) serious allegations.

Quote: (05-15-2012 02:01 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Flaking occurs when women are not emotionally invested in the relationship. The logistics allowed drinking and escalation at my place without preceding sexual talk and comfort. After a few subsequent texts, the women just stopped responding. They might say they don't regret sex, but they are obiously not comfortable with the pressure of another date.

Is this common? How do you prevent it, and how do you recover? I am thinking of delaying sex till the third date, and foreshadowing the encounter with more explicit talk about our mutual attraction. I might try recovery by just acknowledging that we moved too fast for comfort.

Divorco's been vouched for by a respected senior member who's met him in person, so that confirms my suspicions that he wasn't an operative and that he's legit. The source of the hints of Kool-Aidism remain unknown.

I know him well in person too. This thread is lulz.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-09-2012 03:19 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It really is. I can't stop reading the delay of sex thing. lol

I agree that if feminists truly sought credibility, they'd condemn women that make false accusations. Instead, they either defend them, make excuses for them, or simply remain silent. I don't advocate actually rape, but it's bullshit when these tricks think it's okay for men to be tainted by false accusations (the taint is still there even when an accusation is found to be fabricated), or to go to prison for something they didn't do. They exist to attack men, but demand no accountability from women. Fuck 'em.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I didn't really get what OP is suggesting, but there do exist feminists that have positive attitudes towards the pickup movement. Here's an interesting article where PUA-symphatizing feminist interviews "godfather of pickup" Neil Strauss:

http://timeoutchicago.com/sex-dating/129...w?page=0,0

Don't think OP was trolling and it didn't even cross my mind. I love this forum for the quality of many posters and not being the loser convention that most of internet forums are, but the hard-line persecution of any view that strays even an inch from the forum's official ideology (Roosh-Roissysm) is sometimes worrying. Maybe it's because I grew in a communist country, but blindly following any ideology with no room for discussion just rubs me the wrong way...

Maybe his routine is to log onto the forum right after jerking or something. Sometimes, I can get a little more beta after busting. His drop could be more significant.

Quote: (08-09-2012 03:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2012 03:19 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It really is. I can't stop reading the delay of sex thing. lol

Take it easy on him guys, we all had to learn the hard way at one point too.

And yes, I never thought he was a troll, that's why I gave him a serious response earlier in the thread.

I'm actually kind of tired of how people immediately jump on the troll bandwagon, it's a little too zealous for my tastes.

We should give the benefit of the doubt first, otherwise we'll just scare off legitimate betas interested in taking the red-pill with the gay frat-boy "ARE YOU A TROLL" hazing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm back from weekend partying. Thread is kinda funny and I probably deserve some abuse for throwing the provocative troll word "feminist" into the title.

I was originally antagonized by the reflexive jock sniffing support for convicted rapist Darrell Williams. The reporting was bad, but this case was not even close to next-morning-regret. I was further aggravated by reports that Williams' teammates had harrassed and groped women too. That is really ineffective game.

Matt Forney recently blogged about feminists confusing rape with PUA. Guys should really condemn opportunistic exploitation of incapacitated women. PUA is the opposite because it involves seducing willing women. Lower actual rapes will ultimately undermine the credibility of false allegations.

Let me go a little further (hopefully no troll). If your game is tight then false rape accusations are little risk. I'll grant a few exceptions for special situations (e.g., Athlone is a student-athlete who might date interracially). You don't hear problems from many of the biggest players on this forum. Roosh wrote that you generally shouldn't be embarrassed at encountering a lover on the street. If regret and false rape allegations are such a problem then maybe you need to improve your game, throw back a few drunk crazy bitches, or even take an extra date to solidify your attraction. The players I admire have the opposite problem of selecting from the multitudes of women chasing them

Quote: (08-12-2012 04:57 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Matt Forney recently blogged about feminists confusing rape with PUA. Guys should really condemn opportunistic exploitation of incapacitated women. PUA is the opposite because it involves seducing willing women. Lower actual rapes will ultimately undermine the credibility of false allegations.

There are not very many "date rapes."

http://www.overcomingbias.com/2009/12/da...-myth.html

There is simply no epidemic of guys walking into a bedroom to fuck a passed out chicks.

Girls bring guys into their bedrooms when drunk, fuck, and then try claiming rape. That's the real "rape culture."

"Rape culture" is bogus and I will not validate it.

Let's face it, we live in a society that promotes and rewards "victims." Today's public opinion and laws are in favor of those who have been victimized. It's not going away any time soon... better to adapt and not get caught up in the craziness. Con-scam artists / women rejoice.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee