rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Every Battered Woman on Reddit at the same time

My boyfriend of 6 years has never so much as harmed a fly. He hit me so hard last night, that I almost lost consciousness. What just happened?!

Comments are simply hilarious..or am I just a bad person?
Quote:Quote:

I thought he was joking at first so I just laughed it off. That's when I got the backhand of my life. His wrist bone left a bruise on my jaw. I stumbled back and it took me about 5 minutes to snap out of the shock of what just happened.

I am the cock carousel

Both. I think it's funny but I'm fucked up too. I mean, physical abuse itself isn't funny, but the fact that there's a thread of all these chicks sharing stories is funny to me. In some cases I'm sure their bfs were alcoholic shitheads, but in other cases, I'm quite positive they're not telling the whole story. Spin, hamster, spin!

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote:Some Reddit Cunt Wrote:

There is no accidental punching in the jaw. Not even while drunk.

Bullshit

One night I was having a dream that I was in a fight. My g/f at the time felt me squirming and went to give me a hug. That was the moment in the dream where my opponent tried to shoot for my waist. I pulled the blanket over her head and nailed her twice w/ two quick straight rights. She immediately started crying and I snapped out of the dream world. I felt bad about it, and it left a knot in her jaw for a few weeks. When people asked about it, we told them what happened because, in the end, it was pretty funny.

Edit: Just saw this

Quote:Quote:

You are beyond right. There are NO signs, how else does someone like that earn your trust? Not all violent men are complete douchebags 100% of the time. A good friend has been with the same guy for ten years. They got married about 9 months ago. About a month after the wedding he though found out she has been flirting with this guy work via text. He confronted her, and her response was that she and him were just joking. He backhanded her, similar to OP, but she decided to stay because he apologized. A couple months down the road and turns out she's still texting the guy. Should she have been, no, absolutely not!. They were way out of line talking about sex and have you done anal, etc. He finds the messages and rapes her...in the butt, to punish her. She didn't deserve that. This type of behavior does NOT stop. NOTHING, even an apology makes it ok. An apology just confuses you and makes you want to forgive. I hope for your own mental and physical well-being OP that you stick to your instinct and stay away.

My sides have just ruptured.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

When there are women out there in Afghanistan et.al. who don't have any choices about being mutilated and raped, it is simply disgraceful for any woman to be choosing men who do that to her. But a violent criminal is the peak of asshole game, and chicks cream their pants for asshole game.

Edit: at least her reaction is that she is leaving him.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before