rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prostate Orgasm: Have you tried it?

The most powerful orgasm a man can experience, is when something is inserted in his butthole (a finger, or some object) and his prostate is stimulated. Supposedly (and I've never tried it) it can be so powerful that it's advised he sits down. It's supposed to be even more powerful than anything a woman can experience.

I find it strange that men are built with this capacity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-Vi1wY43c

Have you tried it?

Quote: (08-03-2012 01:51 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

The most powerful orgasm a man can experience, is when something is inserted in his butthole (a finger, or some object) and his prostate is stimulated. Supposedly (and I've never tried it) it can be so powerful that it's advised he sits down. It's supposed to be even more powerful than anything a woman can experience.

I find it strange that men are built with this capacity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-Vi1wY43c

Have you tried it?

One time a girl tried to stick her finger up my ass while she was sucking my dick. I slapped the shit out of her.

I once put a finger up my ass while beating off. It felt weird and uncomfortable like I was really full all of a sudden. It also made it so I couldn't feel my dick, like it was numb. When I came, however, it was markedly more intense but in a weird way.

I have absolutely no interest in having my prostate stimulated, not even for getting my rocks off in a supposedly amazing one.

My asshole is a one way passage OUT, and will stay that way.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The female G spot is a correlate of the male prostate. Not all women have it, and some have it larger than others.

I really don't understand how some guys can think that their prostate is gay. Do you think your prostate likes the smell of men? It's an erogenous zone, not a sexual orientation.

A lot of girls will eat your asshole and shove a tongue up there. Is that gay?

"Oh my god! I had an anal orgasm! Was that gay? Am I gay now? Am I going to hunger for dick?"

Try a vibrator up there. Name it Susan if you're terrified of a slippery slope of gayness.

Oh, and men have nipples too.

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:02 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

The female G spot is a correlate of the male prostate. Not all women have it, and some have it larger than others.

I really don't understand how some guys can think that their prostate is gay. Do you think your prostate likes the smell of men? It's an erogenous zone, not a sexual orientation.

Try a vibrator up there.

Oh, and men have nipples too.
Homo-erotics is the right word. If a girl does it it's not gay. If you like it and try to find a dude to do it then you're gay.

WARNING: This may turn you gay so be careful. If a girl shoves her finger in your ass it could turn you a little gay also

Cue the required chest beating and displays of manliness that must follow anything that can be perceived as gay. I love these threads.

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:08 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

WARNING: This may turn you gay so be careful. If a girl shoves her finger in your ass it could turn you a little gay also

You can't get turned gay anymore than you can get turned straight if you are gay.

I wish I could get turned gay. So much free easy sex! Where do I sign up?

Unfortunately only women turn me on. That isn't under a guys control. We are hard wired with sexual orientation. It's in the wiring of our brains - you don't learn it.

I love blow jobs. Am I little bit gay, because men have mouths also?

This kind of thinking is not even thinking. It is taking two thoughts that remind you of each other and associating them as if they are associated logically. Ass=gay. That's a very emotional association, not a logical one, which is a feminine thinking style.

"I love blow jobs. Am I little bit gay, because men have mouths also?"

Never thought about it but no more blow jobs for me now either thanks. Can't risk it.

Ive had some mainland Chinese girls do this while I'm about to bust instinctively. Like some ancient Chinese secret. And yes, most intense orgasm possible

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:33 AM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Ive had some mainland Chinese girls do this while I'm about to bust instinctively. Like some ancient Chinese secret. And yes, most intense orgasm possible

Pretty well every girl I've ever had has shoved digits up there occasionally, many without any prompting. It's not just a coincidence that girls think of this. They do it because it works.

She can do this while giving a BJ, or while riding you on the top, or while your at her missionary style. Use a bum gun first. Good clean fun.

You can thank me later.

And does anybody hear NOT shove a finger up your girls ass from time to time?

Next thing, you'll be saying how "intense" the orgasm is when you jerk it with a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. Fuck. That. Gay. Shit.

[Image: attachment.jpg7068]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

True its not about manliness it's about having something shoved up your ass and not wanting it. There are guys who stick shit up their pee hole too. Should we try that?

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:53 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

And does anybody hear NOT shove a finger up your girls ass from time to time?

In her gash? Yes.

The ass? NO

Relevant:

[Image: rehab144.jpg]

Quote: (08-03-2012 11:14 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Next thing, you'll be saying how "intense" the orgasm is when you jerk it with a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. Fuck. That. Gay. Shit.
Are you saying if some hot nurse wanted to stick her finger in you and make your cock blow up you would deny?

Thanks to this thread we now know who's insecure in their sexuality. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (08-03-2012 12:49 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Thanks to this thread we now know who's insecure in their sexuality. [Image: banana.gif]

I'm not. I got my finger up my ass right now as a matter of fact.

I'm going to have to remember to wash this keyboard.

I don't mind having my asshole licked or rubbed, but I don't like having things go inside. I've tried it and I don't like the feeling. However, I love taking giant shits that make me waddle for a few minutes after I get up. Does that make me gay?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Lol seriously i say do whatever makes you happy. It doesnt make you gay technically...But that is a little close lol
But no its not gay if a woman is doing it . I wouldnt let it happen to me though... I feel like its giving her a little bit too much control .I would not go there if it was me just saying.

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:20 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:08 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You can't get turned gay anymore than you can get turned straight if you are gay.

I wish I could get turned gay. So much free easy sex! Where do I sign up?

Unfortunately only women turn me on. That isn't under a guys control. We are hard wired with sexual orientation. It's in the wiring of our brains - you don't learn it.

I love blow jobs. Am I little bit gay, because men have mouths also?

This kind of thinking is not even thinking. It is taking two thoughts that remind you of each other and associating them as if they are associated logically. Ass=gay. That's a very emotional association, not a logical one, which is a feminine thinking style.

Bull. Plenty of people "learn" gayness - whether it be from the environment -i.e. prison, or socialization
-environments where access to females are limited or restricted
-childhood sex abuse victims
-etc......

Quote: (08-03-2012 12:49 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

....the old..... "insecure in sexuality" card .....

nah ....

Great. Well next time I visit the proctologist I'll ask him if I can jerk off while he's giving me the exam.

If you do it, good for you. It's just not for me. I'm not even that big of a fan of fucking girls up the ass. It's where shit comes out.

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:09 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Bull. Plenty of people "learn" gayness - whether it be from the environment -i.e. prison, or socialization
-environments where access to females are limited or restricted
-childhood sex abuse victims
-etc......
You can learn gay acts, but you can't learn sexual orientation.

When those dudes get out of prison, they go for girls again. The men are used when women are not easily available, not because they are preferred.

Are you saying that you believe that gays can learn to be sexually attracted to women and not men?

I understand that some guys have a thing about purity. Anything dirty is going to cause some very strong emotional reactions that over-ride all logic, and some will even explain that these primal instinctual feelings of revulsion are more sound than logic. You can't argue with those feelings, because they use a different system than argument uses - they are not about logic.

Fine.

But when talking about sexual orientation, we can't help but use logic. We aren't just talking about dirty shit and how we don't like shit.

And I really can't empathize with guys fears of having their sexual orientation be turned. I don't get it, really. Are you HONESTLY afraid that you will open up a floodgate of hunger for Charles Bronson's dick? Really?

I don't get that fear. I bet the guys in jail don't have that inner fear. They know what they want when they get out. A threesome with Shaniqua and her younger sister Rohandra.

I'm trying to imagine what life must be like having such a schizophrenic self conception. Better not take a big dump, or I might wake up all that gayness I have up my ass!