rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POLAND WARSAW Can you pickup sober and wingmanless?

Ive been wondering if its possible to pickup chicks without drinking nor having a wingman.

I feel like when you are sober, your motivation levels drop..when i have a few sips, my "The Mask" personality comes to be and allows me to ramble "bs" to an incredible extent, however it does slow down my sports gain and i would really like to get rid of that unecessary beer belly. So far so good, but here is a bit more about Warsaw, Booze and Me.

Last year when i used to be literally a drunk, walking from pub to pub, i had a good score of 16 girls from september to september. Some 1 night stands, others private parties and some the normal casual way.

But, it didn't change the fact that even if you pick her up at the local church choir, go on a date, you still need to have that symbolic beer with her.

Drinking, Drinking, Drinking...God will i ever be free?

When i am sober, im just depressed, cynical and feel like they are just a waste of my time..like their conversation topics of the world, or their games don't interest me any longer.

Unless, i become a drunken master.

What do you think? What can i do? Act Drunk? Drink Redbulls?

-------------

Now wingman wise, i feel like when you approach targets, a wingman if compatible will engage and rebounce conversation topics / jokes and keep grenades busy if necessary.

And when you go out alot and approach alot of women, sometimes you feel unmotivated because your first couple of tries were dry...ive noticed that a wingman serves more as a moral booster and topic rebouncer rather than an actual ninja tactician getting that bj under the table from my targets friend.

Opinions? Let me know.

I have some of the same issues as you. I'm just so much more on point when drinking. the scary thing is I don't look drunk ever, I don't get hangovers, and I can last forever in bed. I really need to stop using it as a crutch, but I workout HAMF, so it doesn't show whatsoever. Until my liver fails at 40. I think of it this way, I've rarely pulled bone sober girls unless they were already fbs. That's how I justify it, if lizards drinking, so am i. Plus I've had some girls feel uncomfortable when they are drinking and I am not

What the fuck is POLAND WARSAW in the title for?

And pretty much all of my pickups have been done sober/solo. But it depends on how you define sober. If having one drink means you're not sober, then I guess I haven't been sober for most of my dates and many of my pickups. I don't consider one drink to mean shit, really.

Also, if you need to watch your weight, stick to drinking straight vodka. Low calories.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Sounds like you are an alcoholic and you use alcohol for confidence and to feel good. Well, fuck it!!! Just drink and chase girls!

What else are you gonna do?

Are you really ready to cut back on drinking and step up your sober game? Can you even have fun without drinking? Can you get laid without drinking?

Do you really want to invest a couple years of hard work and learn how to game sober and solo?

It might not be worth it for you.

Is is really that bad being an alcoholic?

Fuck it! Just enjoy yourself!

And, as far as needing a wing man...Very few people can go out solo and really enjoy it. Maybe you should just stick to gaming drunk with your friends. That is what most guys do. The sober/solo thing is not for everybody.

Unless you are ready to make a major change in your life....Just keep doing what you are doing!

I can comply with most AgaisntAllOdds described.
In some cases even if I go on a date, I will drink a bit before to get me loosen up.
There was times I quit drinking, or have 1 beer only but all seems not interesting and I hardly approached.
So I came to a conclusion that until I have permanent pussy, drinking is a must. Yes it is not good for your health but then again not getting occasional pussy will harm you mental health even more.

Will check Warsaw soon, so in case you wish to drink and wing, let me know [Image: smile.gif]

yes i can. if fact the most brutaly effective combination for pure game night..

- driving a car - super useful for logistics but also a bedroom on wheels when there's nowhere to go
- being sober - my personal key to gaming, i can't do it as well when i drink
- going out solo - ultimate independance and freedom
- hitting it up around midnight - more girls at the venue, drinks done their job already so they're warmed up,
- starting slow and bulding it up - small talk at the very beginning, no outcome, no expectations, just socializing for the sake of it like 'hey hi : ) you going there too? cool seem like we will party together, what your names? nice to meet you, have an awesome night [we part ways]"

I think G-Manifesto has a good method. Top shelf Wódka with soda ($7 in Warsaw) and workout heavy and often, negating the weight gain. You can save beers for dates. From the sound of it you've had success with drinking and going out in Warsaw so you know it works, you just want less of the negative effects.

Regarding going solo vs. with a wingman, since reading Roosh's Guide to Flying Solo when I was in Warsaw last year, it's may favorite way to roll. Unless you have a dedicated wingman who's got game, natural or learned, most guys, even friends, will be passive cockblocks. Roosh goes into the drinking part in the guide as well, and it sounds like for you its just a matter of finding a balance. A drink every 45 min. or so sounds right. I think it's important to have a drink or two to get in a relaxed mood. Once you have the first approach or two out of the way, you start to get in the zone. My Polish actually gets much better after 3-4 drinks, less self-conscious about saying everything correctly.

I just got to Warsaw last week. I lived here as a kid and visited the past couple years, but this will be my longest stay alone at 5 months. I have an apartment downtown and from what I've seen the talent level is great. Plenty of 7s out during the day and night, a couple 8s or more every time I leave my place and at least a 9 or two (Victoria's Secret model look) every day. The hottest women in Poland gravitate to the capital.

Do you have any suggestions for good spots? I've been to Enklawa and Mono Bar on Mazowiecka St., which were cool. Paparazzi was dead on Saturday. I was at the Opera Club two years ago, so I plan to check it out again. There are lots of smaller bars, but these don't seem great for approaches. I'll do a data sheet for Warsaw once I have some more experience under my belt. I thought I went out late on Friday at 12am, but since places are open until 4am or later it turned out fine. I still think 12am-2am is the best window.