rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kratos Guide

Kratos Guide

I stumbled upon this website/blog yesterday doing some internet research after watching The Spirit Molecule documentary (heavily recommended).

The site contains great info, articles and blog posts about Health, Workout, Meditation, DMT. It also has some great gems about stuff thats been already discussed in this board like Cold ass showers, water drinking, Sleep Hacking, etc.

I recommend to check it out and bookmark it, it has some great interesting stuff on it.

Kratos Guide

I've gotta bump this back up, some really good stuff on here.

Kratos Guide

I don't even know where to start on the site.

Kratos Guide

Just read it all. It's like Roosh's blog, so much stuff. You just get hooked.

Kratos Guide

Yeah, and some of the articles are pretty long. I also like the images they choose to put along with the article, they look awesome as desktop wallpapers!

Kratos Guide

Quote: (07-29-2012 02:08 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I stumbled upon this website/blog yesterday doing some internet research after watching The Spirit Molecule documentary (heavily recommended).

The site contains great info, articles and blog posts about Health, Workout, Meditation, DMT. It also has some great gems about stuff thats been already discussed in this board like Cold ass showers, water drinking, Sleep Hacking, etc.

I recommend to check it out and bookmark it, it has some great interesting stuff on it.

just started checking it out and can't stop reading, thanks Fret for the link.

Kratos Guide

Site is great. I found it about a month ago and it's helped me be a better man since...

Kratos Guide

Anything that pushes meditation in any way whatsoever makes me skeptical.

The fact that in the website's most celebrated article, they list meditation as more important than reading, nutrition, and sleep makes me hesitant to read any of the other articles.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Kratos Guide

Quote: (09-01-2012 12:40 PM)storm Wrote:  

The fact that in the website's most celebrated article, they list meditation as more important than reading, nutrition, and sleep makes me hesitant to read any of the other articles.

So what makes you be against meditation? I'm dying to hear.

Kratos Guide

Quote: (09-01-2012 12:49 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2012 12:40 PM)storm Wrote:  

So what makes you be against meditation? I'm dying to hear.

You can measure cognitive performance by seeing how fast you add numbers or solve randomly generated puzzles.

I tested the results I had while meditating daily vs. the ones without meditating. I did not see that it made a difference.

I also notice that you run into a lot of spritual/pseudo science types when talking about meditation. As always, I fear confirmation bias. And I don't like meditating, it feels unproductive.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Kratos Guide

I just look meditating as a form of relaxing and getting away from all the mundane and things from daily routine. Nothing about testing results or anything of the sort.