rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take the dark triad test

Take the dark triad test

FInd how Alpha douche u are?
The Dark Triad is a group of three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy,
FOund this after someone sent a link to dark triad and wen to search for dark triad, interesting shit.
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-dark-triad-test-1
Ranges for the factors tracked in this test are as follows:

Machiavellianism

25% is roughly normal range.
60% of more is the level for a personality disorder.

Narcissism

60% or more is the level for a personality disorder.

Psychopathy

20% is roughly normal range.
Non-psychopathic compulsive criminals range between 45% and 55%.
If you have a score of 75% or more, it's more than likely that you are a psychopath.

quote: "If you have all three factors scoring into the disorder range, you are a full exemplar of the of the Dark Triad. If you are a heterosexual male or a lesbian female, you likely have women always competing for your attention or have your pick of lovers in whatever social group you find yourself in. Further, no matter your sexual persuasion, you likely find yourself to be financially comfortable or even rich, enjoying a position of great responsibility that you skate through without applying yourself to or actually doing any work to accomplish anything for. Instead, you depend on your subordinates to do all of the work, while you sip martinis and get laid. And even if you do not possess material wealth, you are likely the alpha dog of whatever social group you belong to."
IDk about that, u have hone in all three do get girls. IF u are honest, but selfish and unsympathetic, u get no bitch. U gotta know to manipulate+narc+unsym..

You scored 76Machiavellianism, 68 Narcissism, 65 Psychopathy![Image: undecided.gif] I guess I am possibly sinister. I guess I committed bad things, I would be on more dark. I think u are pessimistic and see the world as it is, u are gonna get high on machi.

Take the dark triad test

I scored 83Machiavellianism, 80 Narcissism, 65 Psychopathy!

But I don't particularly feel I relate to any of them. If any, I'd say I suffer from narcissism a little. I don't think the test is very good though.

Take the dark triad test

I got like 85M, 65N and 65P. the answers don't leave enough leeway for varying circumstances. Some of the answers were true at times, but not all the time, or false some of the time, but not all the time.

In other news, I now have an OKC account. Maybe I should try some online game..

Take the dark triad test

I have to fucking sign up for this shit?

My guess?

Around 80% for Machiavellianism, at least 90% for Narcissism and probably 50% for Psychopathy.

Take the dark triad test

70% machailvellianism, 65% narcissism, 55% psychopath.

Take the dark triad test

"You scored 80Machiavellianism, 73 Narcissism, 64 Psychopathy!"

I'm too fucking nice!

Take the dark triad test

You scored 64Machiavellianism, 54 Narcissism, 61 Psychopathy!

Merely edging into two personality disorders is going to make me the softest guy on this board. I'm off to set up a tea party with my teddy bears. Mustn't forget the soy milk; Professor von Fluffington is lactose intolerant.

delicioustacos.com

Take the dark triad test

63Machiavellianism, 55 Narcissism, 34 Psychopathy!

That's not half bad. I'm a nice guy.

Take the dark triad test

You scored 81 Machiavellianism, 73 Narcissism, 51 Psychopathy!

Have to work on my psychopathy I guess.

Take the dark triad test

You scored 83Machiavellianism, 64 Narcissism, 44 Psychopathy!

Take the dark triad test

You scored 78 Machiavellianism, 73 Narcissism, 58 Psychopathy!

That's not too bad. According to OKCupid

Machiavellianism
60% of more is the level for a personality disorder.
Narcissism
60% or more is the level for a personality disorder.
Psychopathy
20% is roughly normal range.
Non-psychopathic compulsive criminals range between 45% and 55%.
If you have a score of 75% or more, it's more than likely that you are a psychopath.

So yeah, looks like I got me a disorder or two. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since I worship a lot of serial killers, both real and fictitious. Hell, even my avatar is one.

[Image: hannibal-1.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Take the dark triad test

Looks like this forum has a lot of emotionally detached, self absorbed dudes. Makes sense that none of us are legit psychopaths though. I guess we probably wouldn't actually be here if we had the full dark triad - we'd just be too busy rolling in pussy.

Take the dark triad test

89 Machiavellianism, 66 Narcissism, 60 Psychopathy.

Dark Triad Power

Take the dark triad test

Going to take it now. I suspect low results in machiavellianism and psychopathy, reasons why my game is still not as good as I'd like it to be.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Take the dark triad test

65, 75, 55, M-N-P.

The results are biased a little because everyone is thinking, "I want to be more hardcore than the other guys on the forum. I ain't no bitch." So that probably alters their results a bit.

Take the dark triad test

EDIT: You scored 50Machiavellianism, 65 Narcissism, 25 Psychopathy!

Matches my opinion - I have finally developed complete self-esteem and confidence, and I know what I have to do to get what I want, yet in my core I am still soft with lots of empathy and consideration, and often can't bring myself to do things required (such as ignoring a girl, asshole game, etc.) because I routinely think the other person is "nice" and would be hurt by that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Take the dark triad test

You scored 73Machiavellianism, 84 Narcissism, 86 Psychopathy!

I had to sign up for okcupid to get that. It said "Best. Password. Ever" when I picked my password. I hate when people say and write things like that.

Aloha!

Take the dark triad test

"You scored 70 Machiavellianism, 51 Narcissism, 26 Psychopathy!" That's about right.

And you don't have to sign up, just click "No thanks, just the results »" below the blue Next button.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Take the dark triad test

Quote: (07-29-2012 08:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You scored 83Machiavellianism, 64 Narcissism, 44 Psychopathy!

Rooshv I guess u are not agressive impulsive guy as u could be, U might have to unleash ur inner wild caveman side.[Image: blush.gif]
I think if committing a crime(s) raise the psycho points.

Take the dark triad test

Quote: (07-30-2012 03:22 AM)Kona Wrote:  

You scored 73Machiavellianism, 84 Narcissism, 86 Psychopathy!

I had to sign up for okcupid to get that. It said "Best. Password. Ever" when I picked my password. I hate when people say and write things like that.

Aloha!

Ur score sounds a cold ruthless impulsive thug. Very high on psycho, have u done some bad things?[Image: undecided.gif]
Although the lack of flexibility maybe gave some people higher or lower score they should of gotten.
I think someone could a realist in their view, but soft in action, and still score high on the dark triad test.

Take the dark triad test

I guess I committed bad things, I would be on more dark. *edit
I meant if I committed more bad deeds, I would be more on the dark side.
I think some of us including myself still have the desire to idealize nice quality a pretty girls and want to be nice to or care for them, this bogs down our inner game.

Take the dark triad test

You scored 70Machiavellianism, 90 Narcissism, 50 Psychopathy!

I'm rather upset that the test didn't confirm that I am the most amazing person in the universe.

I suspect that the my awesomeness is simply too vast for this test to appropriately measure. Hence it scores me 90 Narcissism instead 9000 Awesome incredibleness.

But on a serious note, I seriously doubt the scientific validity of this test. Remember the barnum/forer effect - people tend to agree with the results of personality tests no matter how inaccurate.

Take the dark triad test

Quote: (07-30-2012 02:15 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

65, 75, 55, M-N-P.

The results are biased a little because everyone is thinking, "I want to be more hardcore than the other guys on the forum. I ain't no bitch." So that probably alters their results a bit.

Is that what everyone's thinking?

Take the dark triad test

Quote: (07-30-2012 06:23 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2012 02:15 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

65, 75, 55, M-N-P.

Is that what everyone's thinking?

Kind of. I was also tacking "as it pertains to getting laid" onto the end of every question. I'm not Machiavellian when dealing with my mom.

delicioustacos.com

Take the dark triad test

You scored 61Machiavellianism, 45 Narcissism, 26 Psychopathy!

Looks like I'm a nice guy