rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paralia Katerini datasheet and photos slavic women heaven

I am currently in Paralia Katerini Greece.The place has become a legendary because out has one peculiarity.It attracts only eastern European women mostly from slavic countries and Hungary.So this is not a thread for the germanic women lover.
I will start with photos and later drop a datasheet since I am writing from mobile and it is difficult to write fast.

Common view in Paralia.

[Image: 20120726134838.jpg]

View from my hotel on Hungarian valleys.She was with an even hotter girlfriend some seconds before.The hotel owner asked me if i wanted him to hook me up with them.(no problem if you bring girls to your room).

[Image: 20120726192922.jpg]

Samples of Serbian women.They can look really hot.

[Image: 20120727172739.jpg]

Samples of Serbian women.They can look really hot.

[Image: 20120727172739.jpg]

[Image: 20120727154011.jpg]

Hungarian intervention.

[Image: 20120727130003.jpg]

Russian delight.

[Image: 20120727125251.jpg]

More shopping.

[Image: 20120727173533.jpg]

More shopping.

[Image: 20120727173844.jpg]

Serbian girl and Serbian guys with characteristic appearance.

[Image: 20120727123845.jpg]

The place looks devoid of men,just hot young E European chicks walking about,nice! Greek what's your opinion on Hungarian chicks ( facially I mean ) do you rate them?

Actually there are men.Here we see then full of grace skipping into the water.

[Image: 20120727163417.jpg]

Serbian guys waiting for the bath.

[Image: 20120727171932.jpg]

A Serb checks out the environment for his girlfriend.

[Image: 20120727163218.jpg]

Hmm...judging from your photos seems most Slavic girls are seriously lacking in the booty department.

Ha. Speakeasy you beat me too it.
My first thought was. Negabooty (When the as makes a negative arch rather than positive)

Plus.
this is fake...I can tell by the pixels and how oversized this pictures are that all these girls are really fat. then you fotoshopped the really fat ones out of the pictures.
Nice try though.

I am the cock carousel

This is true for Russian and Czech, polish women (although polish ass differs a bit it is more popping).
Serbian girls posess quite decent asses as you can see.

[Image: 20120727161528.jpg]

Today in the discos the absolute difference.In Omilos dominated by Serbian women rejections were in full force.In Cocus club the presence of a polish brigade of 18 years olds created at least four hook ups some of polish girls with Albanians.A blonde one danced with everyone she seemed most hooked to the 55 years old bald DJ.I have video where they dance and grind and her girlfriend grabs the DJ ass.

Quote: (07-27-2012 05:56 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Ha. Speakeasy you beat me too it.
My first thought was. Negabooty (When the as makes a negative arch rather than positive)

Plus.
this is fake...I can tell by the pixels and how oversized this pictures are that all these girls are really fat. then you fotoshopped the really fat ones out of the pictures.
Nice try though.

I did not photoshop anything.It is directly from phone camera through imageshack direct link.There are very fee fatties here.I will show you video where all girls passing by randomly are hot.

Quote: (07-27-2012 04:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hmm...judging from your photos seems most Slavic girls are seriously lacking in the booty department.

Not being wrong but when I think of European lizards, I don't think of gifted in the ass department. Not too standards that I am used to anyway.
Not that it's a bad thing, I am just saying..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Those Serbian asses there look pretty good! I also like the one in the hot pink shorts and long, black hair. In fact the latter is just my type.

A chic without a booty is like a chic without a vagina. Pancake asses are like kryptonite to me.

Btw, the dudes, is that how most E. European dudes look, like with the military type haircut and speedos? I do NOT wanna see that, lol.

Typical Serb.They look quite impressive loss of guys over 190 cm and quite a few over 200 m.About 80% probably exercise.

[Image: 20120728014501.jpg]

This is how many of them look.Lots of hot serbian women clearly go for that type.

[Image: 20120727234110.jpg]

[Image: 20120727234144.jpg]

As you can see these Serbian girls will restrain from any expression of sympathy if you try to approach and for good reason.This body language by Serbian guys is almost never displayed by other Slavs like Poles or Russians.

[Image: 20120727234151.jpg]

Compared to the women those Serbian dudes must be some of the most unstylish mofos on the planet. Women in the USA that are thin, pretty, wearing heels and skirts wouldn't be caught dead with guys that look like them. I'd love to see some of these Slavic guys try to last even a day in the American scene.

...Yeah I know. I'm hating a bit out of jealousy. [Image: dodgy.gif]

ps - They just look like dudes that would be quick to fight. Is this true?

Kamaki as much as serbs are tall and muscular, could they really compete in a fight with a mexican or colombian gangster. Mexicans are famous the world round for their boxing skills and their mafiosos, who have no problem chopping heads and massacring innocent people. Maybe the Serbs are better with a gun and uniform. Interesting to see you one day, in a Latin American barrio.

Can't tell if those Chuck Taylor's the guys are sporting are really bad Chinese knockoffs or if they are Chuck Taylors from like the 1960s. Also, seems they like to cut their sweatpants with scissors or knives.

Quote: (07-27-2012 10:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

as much as serbs are tall and muscular, could they really compete in a fight with a mexican or colombian gangster.
Quote: (07-27-2012 09:38 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Compared to the women those Serbian dudes must be some of the most unstylish mofos on the planet. Women in the USA that are thin, pretty, wearing heels and skirts wouldn't be caught dead with guys that look like them.

Haha. These dudes are 6' plus, muscular, with badass body language, and walking around with hot girls...gotta laugh at the hate.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

None of the image are displaying
nevermind, it is just the internet censoring it, now i switched to VPN>

More Serbian or Romanian girls.

[Image: scaled.php?server=338&filename=201207272...es=landing]

Quote: (07-27-2012 10:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Kamaki as much as serbs are tall and muscular, could they really compete in a fight with a mexican or colombian gangster. Mexicans are famous the world round for their boxing skills and their mafiosos, who have no problem chopping heads and massacring innocent people. Maybe the Serbs are better with a gun and uniform. Interesting to see you one day, in a Latin American barrio.

Actually quite a few Serbs have been hired as guards for Colombian drug cartel.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news...rtels.html

For the slavic ass lovers.

To those who think these girls are fat - you must be kidding.

But yes,I see no booties. That's why I like Scandinavian girls, they have some meat on their bones and at least some have got an ass.

I will post then some ass from Paralia.

[Image: 20120728142947.jpg]

This girl wears tanga.She is either Czech or Slovak(judging by boyfriend as well).

[Image: 20120728161448.jpg]