rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Figure Out What Do You Want

i noticed that the vast majority of the problems with picking up chicks result from the fact that guys don't know what exactly do they want. ie.. what type of girls do they want, snl or dating, sexual preferences etc. once they find out what you really really want the 'what to do' part becomes much more clear.

when you talk to a girl she wants to get to know you to see know who you are. if you don't even know who you are and what you want, then how the fuck this girl can know this? how can she know she suppose to be with you if you don't even know it? that's the first thing you must know, otherwise, pickup becomes real pain in the ass, you get resistance in form of mega shittests, non compliance, crazy cockblocking, fake numbers, flakes.

once you have clear vision of what you want, you can go for it. also, you only NOTICE what you focus on so if the girl your type is there, it's automatic.

I agree. You have to know what you want before you can get it. If you don't really know what you are out there for then you will waste a lot of time on a lot of girls that nothing will happen with.

there would be significantly less amount of same typical questions asked here if guys just knew what sex life do they want ie type of a girl the like, type of relationship they want snl/ltr/fuckbuddies, quality or quantity, etc

Unfortunately, most people don't really ask themselves what they want in life. And this goes for everything not just sex or women.

Usually most guys want the same things.The problem is how many women are ready to offer them.

you're right. and that actually is why they mess up. i look around and all i see is whole society of 'leaf in the wind' men with no focus, direction, taste and personal standards who stalk any girl who shows them some form of interest. no wonder they game like they game.

i really think that for vast majority of people clear goal is more important than actual game/skills. people pairbond with no game everyday afterall. so my buddy who doesn't know how to attract girls consistently, if he knew clearly what type of girl he really wants he would have her by now cause he would put in some time, execute the plan, and socialize with girls consistently. and just by the fact that he's lean, employed, funny, normal member of society he would succeed.

Sometimes people do know what they want, they are just not willing to do what it takes to get it. I have a buddy, Hispanic guy, that loves blonde rocker type girls but he's not willing to remake himself into someone a girl like that would find attractive. He wants them to like him as he is and we all know how good that works.

How often do you find a girl you have chemistry with? For me, this is my No. 1 goal, the golden egg but I don't find it that often: deep chemistry less than 5 times a year. Some sort of chemistry or mutual attraction still not that often, maybe 10 - 20 times a year.

to me it's always been quality > quantity

i've never cared about getting many many girls, one after another and nexting them after 3 bang sessions. no. i like quality. i always look for tall slender classy girl to meet and keep as long as possible. sometimes we stay longer, sometimes not.

that's why my game is basically screening frenzy. i never target hunt. i never plan to get specific girl. i'm never sold beforehand. i talk to girls with the intention of exploring interaction and see what's what/who's who. i don't stick with a hottie if we don't mesh well. i seek chemistry. and btw chemistry is not a big epic thing as it may sound, just the overall MUTUAL attraction and good sex.

when i date a tall cute and nurturing chick who likes to play some sport and it's fun to be around and standing next to her my dick gets hard, i'm happy. therefore when i hit the club it's really easy for me to have fun, not give a fuck and meanwhile screen girls there hardcore since i just had one month of super fun with cute girl similar to:
[Image: polish-girl-euro-2012_03-530x800.jpg]

this is also why i do that 'smooth criminal' game. no aggresive escalation in public. no over the top high energy interactions. no player vibe. i keep it lighthearted chill fun and flirty on the surface, others around see me as cool innocent dude meeting girls (so i can go out to the same clubs again and again, big and small) and things happen outside the club, whether it's afterparty or dating.

Polish girls also warn you against escalation in public.It is considered part of Mediteranean temper not acceptable in polish society.They are also ashamed to be seen like that in front of coworkers relatives etc.
Czech women generally do not have this problem they are hardcore exhibionists.It has to do with the fact that Czech guys value privacy and do not raise an eyebraw no matter of what they see.

good to know about czech girls, thx.

frankly i used to be very physical from the start in big loud clubs and i've never been in real fight. maybe cause i always addressed shit instantly, maybe cause i had luck or maybe cause i overall look pretty very similar to him in that particular picture (height weight posture haircut clothes same, except i got blue eyes):
[Image: dillinger.jpg]

In club you can escalate with polish girls.It is not easy in the morning in central aquare for example.Czech women do not have this problem.You can finger them in central square and noone will notice.Czech guys are very cool.You also often see gils kissing each other in discoss in CR which is not the case in Poland.I even saw naked women on balconies in CR in common view from other houses and in province and noone cared.I have also fingered Czech girls in balcony and they like the open places.

As for fighting it does not come during escalation but when you approach the girl and the girl shows obvious interest.Then some other guy comes(in case the girl is top in club) and either stands between you and the girl or two guys come and sandwich you between them or he comes and punches you without warning.Polish guys come usually from the front.Ukrainian guys try more to choke you from the side by putting their arms around your neck but they seldom react physically for the simple reason they are not in place to afford such a girl.
Greek guys are more likely to threaten you openly(get lost if I see you here again I will beat you senseless with my friends) or they throw things(I was thrown chairs once on a boat).Scandinavian guys are more likely to ''incidentally'' throw beer on you,burn your shirt with cigarettes or grab the swedish girl's hand and walk her away from you.

ok sounds like.. fun : )

anyway, nowadays i'm much less confrontational and more chill therefore i can meet and talk to girls, guys and mixed groups as well. which is very very helpful skill for anyone who really wants to approach a girl that's his type no matter the circumstances.

PS. personally i find it very fullfiling to be able to find meet and spend more time with cool girls i click with than chasing any kind of DTF chicks regardless of their personality.