rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

two GFs harem

two GFs harem

Suppose, if you had two girlfriends, and you told them both u are dating someone, u had them move in with u and u refuse to leave one of them. Would not this be more stable than a monogamous relationship? The girls will always be jealous and competing with each other to get u. It is less likely she will cheat on u, cuz u show DHV. Even if one of them tries to have other BF/flings, one of them will be losing to the one not starting a harem. IT is unlikely they will leave u only u get together, cuz if one leaves, then she lost to her, thus they will always to be compete for ur attention. Although they might fight alot, but u get to sleep with both of them in one bed. [Image: blush.gif]. I bet it is less maintenance than monorelation, they busy competing for attention, maybe even better sex and consistent gangbang.
Couldn't it be possible for it would lead to some serious LTR like family and shit...? Could small harems be the solution to high divorce rates and chicks getting fat after settling down, but guys in the bottom will be fucked?
What would be the logistics to get two girls under one roof, could a more serious open relationship progress to this or secretly have two GFs, then tell them? How would one add more girls STR or LTR to the mix?

two GFs harem

Dude, dude, dude, you just don’t know. I’ve had multiple GFs before and it is nothing but trouble. Girls do not get along with one another. Girls are jealous of everything you do, who you are with, the other girl, etc. They will kill each other or they will kill you! The only way it will work is get 2 bisexual whores who don’t care. Or even better, move to Utah and join one of those crazy religions that have multiple wives and the girls are raised since childhood to believe it is normal. You could also move to Saudi Arabia and become Muslim; I believe they allow multiple wives there, but not sure.

Read Neil Skywalker’s book, and then see if you still want multiple girls.

two GFs harem

Quote: (07-22-2012 10:54 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

Dude, dude, dude, you just don’t know. I’ve had multiple GFs before and it is nothing but trouble. Girls do not get along with one another. Girls are jealous of everything you do, who you are with, the other girl, etc. They will kill each other or they will kill you! The only way it will work is get 2 bisexual whores who don’t care. Or even better, move to Utah and join one of those crazy religions that have multiple wives and the girls are raised since childhood to believe it is normal. You could also move to Saudi Arabia and become Muslim; I believe they allow multiple wives there, but not sure.

Read Neil Skywalker’s book, and then see if you still want multiple girls.

Does not have both of them under one roof calm the shit down, since they have to learn how to deal with each other? Yeah I was gonna mention islamic states.

two GFs harem

You can have two girls, but I think it's better if it is a threesome situation. There's a lot of love in threesomes. That's what makes it so good. I think I'd be content for a while to have an LTR with multiple girls and me.

two GFs harem

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:02 PM)keepreal Wrote:  

Does not have both of them under one roof calm the shit down, since they have to learn how to deal with each other? Yeah I was gonna mention islamic states.

No that's just a pressure cooker

two GFs harem

Be banging multi girls - but whatever you do, do not introduce them to each other!!!!
This is just asking for major dramas and headaches.
Keep it all separated and wonderful.

two GFs harem

Sounds like a serious longshot, but who are we to say it can't be done? Go for it and let us know what happens.

two GFs harem

Bad move.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

two GFs harem

In some cultures this is normal. Even some cultures within the USA. I don't know how to pull it off out I wish you luck and please let us know how it goes.

two GFs harem

It's rare that anyone keeps more than one girl under one roof, and they always say that it's a huge headache. Even in Muslim Indonesia.

Even having more than one girl when they know each other can be a huge headache. I contend it's an unstable situation and what the girls are really doing is nothing but a war of attrition to see who freaks out and leaves first. The freakouts can be very ugly. Dangerous even.

Serial monogamy is in many ways great, but you're going to be upping the drama in your life. Men don't like drama, and women know it. It will be the most un-fun fun you'll ever have. I have a high threshold for drama and danger, and so do that from time to time. I think most guys just give in to the main girls demands to avoid the inevitable mess.

two GFs harem

Quote: (07-26-2012 09:45 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

Sounds like a serious longshot, but who are we to say it can't be done? Go for it and let us know what happens.

I am not saying I would, I just wanted see people's advice and views on it.
It is an interesting thought though. It sounds like too much trouble.

two GFs harem

Dammit, I meant parallel monogamy.

Parallel monogamy is in many ways great, but you're going to be upping the drama in your life.

two GFs harem

Two girls girlfriends does not a harem equal.

[Image: harem.jpg]

two GFs harem

Quote: (07-27-2012 04:39 AM)soup Wrote:  

Two girls girlfriends does not a harem equal.
Maybe harem is plural for girlfriend.

2 is just as plural as 100.

two GFs harem

I have tried to make this happen before. I'm glad I was unsuccessful. You think that living with one bitch is rough? Try living with two.

Best case scenario: They annoy the crap out of you, vying for your attention.
Worst case scenario: They conspire against you so that they can dominate the household.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

two GFs harem

Quote: (07-26-2012 07:18 PM)Downunder Wrote:  

Be banging multi girls - but whatever you do, do not introduce them to each other!!!!
This is just asking for major dramas and headaches.
Keep it all separated and wonderful.

How would you go about getting a threesome, just girls that knew each other before they knew you?

two GFs harem

i know at least two dudes who've done it successfully and i'm working on it now. i'll report back more when i get my thoughts together better and get to a real machine.

two GFs harem

Better hope they don't get inevitably jealous.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/five-j...th/979270/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

two GFs harem

For the tl/dr crowd:
Yes it can be done, it requires a lot of time and work (it's not a young mans game), there are preventative measures you can take to curb jealousy to manageable levels, With patience and a good eye for reading people it pays off.

All too often LTR and relationship game isn't given enough attention or enough credit here. A young man need to learn early about game in all stages to build his own personal philosophy and on his death bed to be able to look back and smile.

As I said, I can personally vouch for two dudes; one 9 yrs in, and one 3 yrs in who I've spoken to at length to learn. It can be done. It requires a rock solid middle game (for determining compatibility, planning for future guidance, and ability to pick out attractive LTR traits), and just as rock solid late game (read "control game" or "square pimpin").

The process starts with a current LTR who you've molded into a soldier. Your foundation needs to be good and malleable, and have a track record of multiple threesomes. If you can't guide her along this new path, you're SOL. If she's not into girls you're SOL. She doesn't have to be truly bisexual but need to enjoy the sex. Consistent enjoyable sex is the singular most important weapon you have. Directly below that is the ability to control both women by whatever psychological means you need. They both need to drink your Kool-aid. Feed their needs. I'm not talking about acquiescing to their wants. Their needs for emotion and companionship. It shouldn't be hard because you chose both your women for traits you want in the long haul, right? Everything else is just a matter of money.

The other bitch needs to be compatible with your LTR woman. On a base level girls are emotional and you need to be able to discern interests and choose accordingly. They don't need to be twins but they do need to be able to share some time together and their contrasting natures need to be minimal at best, manageable at worst. Teach a bitch how to be a real friend, because I don't know many girls who know how. Danger and Play wrote a fantastic article about building a solid crew. That philosophical lecture applies here too.

Past this most basic of advice you will be regularly tested for dominance. This is no alpha/beta bullshit, those are fucking labels. It's in a woman's nature to constantly test your manhood in the long run because it's how they determine your fitness to lead the house. You will never, I repeat, never stop running game on your women. This is why it's not a young mans game. Persistence, patience, and priorities are the rules here. Keep them both in check, on track, and you will love your life. I cannot expresses to you the amount of emotional and physical satisfaction I get from my situations.

You need to be able to let a bitch go when she determine it's her time to move forward, onward, or outward. This will be my third one and like the other two I plan on keeping her for as long as I can convince her this is the best place for her. Women's power is in your fear that they won't give you pussy (credit to Black Phillip, RIP my nigga), and you need to throw that shit out of the window. The less you care about getting pussy the more you will get and the more at peace you will be.

Lastly, leave her better than when you found her so the next guy in line picks up the phone and calls to thank you. Narcissistic I know, but if more dudes did this we wouldn't be here looking for advice, only knowledge.