rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cape Town Data Sheet

Cape Town Data Sheet

I have visited Cape Town several times for business and pleasure (mostly) and I can say it is one of my favorite spots in the world.

Best time to travel
In the southern hemisphere summer- November to March is the best time. Beach parties, warm weather, loosen up girls with minimum clothing.

Safety
South Africa is known for its high violent crime rate, but Cape Town is much safer than Johannesburg and in general all the interesting places are safe. I have not encounter any safety issue in maybe 10 visits there.

Transportation
I would highly recommend a rented car as the city itself is quite big, there are many nice areas around and Taxis are not cheap. Also for safety and logistics, as many times parties are moving from place to place.

Attractions /Travel spots
Nature wise you can see many animals around mostly in there natural environments, Penguins, Seals, Baboons and many more.
There are many wineries around, high quality ones, excellent choice for a day date and gets the girl in the mood.
There are also the Cape of good hope, Table mountain and more, so you have many things to do between chasing one pussy to another.

Accommodation
I like to stay in Camps Bay area, hotel prices are high but you can find private apartments in descent prices. Camps bay is a high class neighborhood with its own entertainment spots, the beach is great and once you are connected there are private parties in people houses.
The center is also good for many bars and clubs along long street. Prices vary there.

Day Game
The waterfront near the center is a complex of shops which always attracts local talent.
The beach in camps bay and the bars/cafes across the street, like Cafe Caprice which many models visit there.
La Med has great parties, I managed to get SNL from there and then she spent the following days with me.

Nightlife
Mostly in camps bay or long street in the center.
La Med and Caprice are good also for nightlife, I would add Dizzys (http://www.dizzys.co.za/) as very good place for SNLs and very friendly ladies, they have some packed up events in midweek.
In the center I had good luck in a club called Fez, in long street there are many bars which are more lower class, much more blacks there if you like it, it would be easy. There is also an Irish bar which attracts many tourists.
BTW: Alcohol is very cheap in South Africa.
As mentioned earlier it is good to mingle around and get to know connected locals as there are great parties indoors in private villas with private pools.
There are also more classy clubs like Tiger but I generally do not like them, competition is higher and girls tougher. If you go there try to get to the VIP area, the model looks are there.
I would not recommend it but for those who are interested you can use a cocaine game to score the hottest ladies! In a club after some conversation this issue can be brought up and the girl can agree for a blow job in the toilet after you gave her some white stuff, what is amazing is that the girl can be 9.5.

The Girls
Hot white upper class Capetonian girls like to enjoy life, mostly they are spoiled and never cleaned their houses or wash a dish (All have a made which lives in an outside room of their house and do all work for less than 200$ monthly), they like to drink, eat fancy food, have sex, some like drugs. They are not conservative and if you give them a good time they will sleep with you with no second thoughts.
As for the looks many blonds around, and the figures are in good shape, this is big issue in SA, seems like everybody go to the gym. As of their good and easy life they tend to age nicely, countless hot 30 -40yo girls, great for MILF lovers.
What I like is that a super amazing blond which in America will not give a shit about you, would be happy at least to chat with you, from there it is your game, for me though I had my chances I never managed to pull a model type there, but fair amount of 8s.
If you like black pussy then you will score much much higher number and the quality is higher than other African countries. I do not favor it and beware of the high HIV rate in SA, but a friend of mine is killing there with the black ladies, getting blow job on the emergency stairs of the mall and adventures a like.

Overall Cape Town is great place to be in the summer especially, a combination of good atmosphere, prime food (ohhh the steaks...) and wine, wonderful environment and hot friendly girls, you cant go wrong.

Some pics of local talent from my private collection:
[Image: attachment.jpg6768]   
[Image: attachment.jpg6769]   

Cape Town Data Sheet

Marco, great post, +1

Thought I'd add a little more on South Africa, tho it seems like Africa doesn't get much love on this forum. I had a great time, tho it's not a #1 pick for women.

Was there a few years back in fall for work, then traveled Cape Town up the coast thru a few cities, Swaziland, Lesotho, Krueger Park, up to Johannesburg.

Don't remember too much as far as specific bars, but will try to give an idea on each town I passed thru.

Cape Town - marco wrote it a lot better than I could. Beautiful, modern city, unfortunately i wasn't there in summer to enjoy beaches. For nightlife, try a place called Jade, really cool club with the best looking crowd I've seen in Africa, mix of black and white, South Africans and other Africans from all over the continent. Met a beautiful Mozambican girl here, but couldn't close.

Went cage diving with great white sharks in Gamsbaii nearby - if u want a rush, do it!

After CT hit Port Elizabeth (PE). This place has good potential as a second tier city. Nice beach, didn't see any tourists, and basically got picked up in a pub by a Dutch / South African girl with that cute accent they have. The place was called Cubana, lots of South Africans trying to dance to Shakira, could be good for the latino players out there.

Next stop was Durban. On the Indian Ocean, so the water's much warmer than in CT, nice beaches. Huge Indian population here, so if you're into that, this is the spot. I wasn't.

From Durban drove thru Swaziland towards Krueger Park. Swaziland is another small country stuck in the middle of S. Africa. Stopped off for dinner in the main city, Manzini, at a place called Tum's George Hotel, which is like the Swazi equivalent of the Ritz Carlton NY, haha. There were actually some incredibly hot Swazi girls just hanging out here, started chatting them up and maybe could have made a move. Swaziland's double-digit AIDS #'s kind of had me worried tho. But yeah, prob should've gone for it anyway.

After that, hit Krueger Park. Great spot to pick up a rhino (i.e. american girl).

I wrote about a pickup in Jo-burg in this thread
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14328.html
But don't have much to recommend about the city, just saw townships everywhere (like favelas), heard a million crime stories, but nobody tried me there.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (07-18-2012 04:45 PM)Sabra Wrote:  

I wrote about a pickup in Jo-burg in this thread
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14328.html
But don't have much to recommend about the city, just saw townships everywhere (like favelas), heard a million crime stories, but nobody tried me there.

Yes. Joburg is definitely not for everyone. But then that's where pretty much all the money in South Africa, and a lot of the money in Africa as a whole, flows through. So if you visit on business you'll have to spend time there whether you want to or not.

Immense income inequality and potential for street crime. Most tourists will stick to the rich areas, which can look, and are, very very rich. You shouldn't travel to poor areas including "townships"(favella's) unless you are on a tour, which are the only reasonably safe way to visit them for tourists. Have been on one or two, and they are more interesting than you'd think.

If staying overnight forget about the city centre. The financial centre moved to the Northern suburbs of the city decades ago. Look at the area's of Sandton, Fourways and Melrose Arch. The last one is best/most interesting, but also expensive. A mini-version of Beverley Hills maybe.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Marco, put some pictures up of the black lizards too. How easy is it for a Western black fella to slam the local blacks there?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (07-19-2012 01:41 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Marco, put some pictures up of the black lizards too. How easy is it for a Western black fella to slam the local blacks there?

If you're smooth you'll do very well. Money, or perception thereof, will likely be important. Most black people in South Africa are either poor, or less than one generation removed from poverty, so don't be a hater about this.

Locals of all races seem to assume that everyone from a developed country (like Canada) who ends up in South Africa must be rich. It's quite amusing at times. So just being here may grant you partial baller status.

I was talking to someone about this the other day and we figured that a black American (and if you have a Canadian accent you will be assumed to be American.) would do quite well amongst "Coloureds" in South Africa. No it isn't a disparaging term, but a unique ethnic/social group in South Africa, consisting partly of mixed race people who share language and culture. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured).

In my opinion black Americans, and probably Canadians too, would have more in common with this group than any other in South Africa. Just for starters taste in music will likely be more similar than with black South Africans for example.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (07-19-2012 01:41 PM)Moma Wrote:  

They are not my taste so I don't have any pics with/of them, but they should be quite easy, I know someone which easily pickup from shopping malls especially.
As for Joburg, there are nice clubs there also, Movida is good and I also enjoyed one called Manhattan which has crazy parties with young crowd (18-21), there are both not far from Sandton which is my preferred area to stay.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Has anyone else been here?

Am seriously thinking of going. Sounds good.

Cape Town Data Sheet

BTW has anyone ever flown qatar airways anywhere? are they any good?

they are the cheapest flight I have found and emirates the next cheapest at 110 euro more expensive.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:53 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

BTW has anyone ever flown qatar airways anywhere? are they any good?

they are the cheapest flight I have found and emirates the next cheapest at 110 euro more expensive.

Yeah I flew London-Jakarta-London with them about 5 years back. Best airline I have ever flown,incredible service and as comfortable as you can find. Don't hesitate to book them. Only downside is that the airport in Qatar ( if you are transiting there that is ) is small and a bit boring and doesn't have a bar. You have to buy cans of beer in the duty free shop and crack them open.

Qatar are quality,book the ticket.

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:23 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Has anyone else been here?

Am seriously thinking of going. Sounds good.

It is a great city. One of he most scenic in the world. I haven't been to Rio so can't compare myself, but it is often compared to Rio. It's laid back, but the social scene is quite incestuous in that it is the kind of city where people who know each other party together, and people are somewhat less open to strangers than elsewhere in South Africa.

It's a great place for a couple of types of people:

Firstly for outdoor enthusiasts. The city is built around the Table Mountain chain, and is also right on the ocean. Atually the mountains often plunge directly into the sea. So really anything you can do in the ocean or in the mountains is available. Lot's of people into this lifestyle so no shortage of friends to be made, clubs to join etc. About the only outdoor activity not available is skiing/snowboarding. Doesn't get cold enough in winter for that.

Second group of people the city is good for are people who like "the good life". South Africa's prime wine region surrounds the city, so there are lot's of great wine estates 45 minutes or less drive from the city. White wine especially is very good, and ridiculously good value. With wine comes good food. South Africa is often pretty dire when it comes to good creative food, but Cape Town is a bit of an anomaly. Almost all the top 10 restaurants in the country are in Cape Town despite the fact that all the money is in Joburg.

Being in South Africa security can be an issue. Keep your wits about you, and don't go to dangerous areas without a knowledgeable local at any time, or walk in any very quite area at night. But also don't be paranoid. It is more than possible to have a good time as a tourist.

I don't live there now, but know the city well. What particularly do you want to know about it?

Cape Town Data Sheet

Bar recommnedations?

Info for getting into social circles with local people (I really dont want to party with backpackers).

Good daygame spots?

What is the mentality of the local people? Open or closed minded? Cliquey or not? Curious about people from other countries or not?

Cape Town Data Sheet

Quote: (12-04-2012 09:34 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

Bar recommnedations?

Info for getting into social circles with local people (I really dont want to party with backpackers).

Good daygame spots?

What is the mentality of the local people? Open or closed minded? Cliquey or not? Curious about people from other countries or not?

Bar Recommendations:

-Lot's of bars on Long Street, which is in the "City Bowl" (downtown), but this is also a big backpacker location, so probably not your scene.
This place has a rooftop bar which is a good bet, especially on a Friday night. http://daddylonglegs.co.za/GD/bar.php
- To get away from backpackers head out of the city bowl. There's a big university a bit to the south in Rondebosch, so this area and also the nearby areas of Observatory and Newlands have a lot of student oriented places. Don't have any specific recommendations here, but these area's, especially Obs, would be the student hangouts.
-Lastly the suburb of Camps Bay has some bars and cafe's that face west and look out over the ocean. Pretty much open ocean all the way to Brazil. Anyway, they are popular with locals, and the richer tourists, at sunset. This suburb, and adjacent Clifton are essentially ultra-expensive residential areas, so prices are steeper than elsewhere. In this area I would recommend The Bungalow ( http://www.thebungalow.co.za/ ). Cafe Caprice ( http://cafecaprice.co.za/ ) is also popular, though I don't really care for the place. Often populated by a bunch of pretentious pricks.

Good daygame spots?

Daygame is difficult in South Africa since people are more on guard due to personal security issues. The only public place this might work is in the City Bowl since people feel more secure there due to various city improvement initiatives by local property owners that have somewhat secured the public space for non-criminals. Better bet might be a shopping mall. Two very big ones are the V&A Waterfront ( http://www.waterfront.co.za/Pages/home.aspx ) which isn't so much a mall as a shopping/entertainment precinct. It is very close to downtown. Lot's of tourists here from rich German retiree's to Australian backpackers, but also very popular with locals - especially at night. Another mega mall to look at for daygame would be Canal Walk ( http://www.canalwalk.co.za/home.html ). It draws from a suburban area that runs from nouveau riche to middle class. Girls here could probably be compared to Jersey Girls, though maybe not as loud, or with hair as big.

Mentality of the locals:

Curious about foreigners? Yes, but MUCH less so than elsewhere in South Africa. Cape Town is a bigger foreign tourist destination than most Americans, for example, realise. Most tourists are from Europe with the odd Aussie/Kiwi and the odder Brazilian thrown in. The city has been voted as one of the top 3 global tourist cities by quite a few European based travel magazines. Many American tourists tend to be hunter or safari types, who have the time, money and inclination to travel as far as one can to go on holiday. So foreign tourists are not unusual to most Capetonians, though Americans are a bit more unusual.

Social life is very cliquey. Best bet to get on the inside would be through a shared interest. Say you're interested in hiking. Rather than pay to go out with some tourist oriented outfit join a local group meetup and /or chat up girls while you are hiking up the mountain. If you're younger a university campus would also be a good bet to meet people. See if you can take a short course that will allow you access to the campus and facilities.

Summary:

Lot's of good looking girls.
Lot's of great places to visit or hang out.
Somewhat difficult to connect with locals. The usual things would help. Good looks, money, good game, interesting life story etc.