rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60 ways to you please your man article enrages feminists
0 ways to you please your man article enrages feminists
Lifehack.org, a site I generally like made a post about 60 things a woman can do to please her man. The article was written by a woman. Lifehack announced on their FB status that it is the first time they have ever had to take down an article due to negative reaction. Here is the offending article in Google's cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...=firefox-a

Take a look at the feminist reactions in the comments and try not to puke. If the genders had been reversed and everything else stayed the same,these cunts would've been fawning over it.

I'm very disappointed in Lifehack.org for caving in to feminist demands. What a complete lack of balls. [Image: angry.gif]
American feminism is about female empowerment, not equality or fairness. To suggest that they have any obligation to a male partner beyond the bare minimum is to commit a grave offence against their conscious. They want power with no consequences, and they are especially unwilling to show any vulnerability or do any extra favors for a man, even one they claim to like.

Why? My suspicion is that they don't really like most men very much, or at a bare minimum simply do not trust/respect them. But that theory could fill another thread.

I'm not surprised that this article didn't last long.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.
If you look at the comments, you can see a Facebook profile for some of the commenters.

Even a fat pig who looks like this doesn't feel the need to take care of her man:

https://www.facebook.com/annemhawkins1

Wow, way to completely fail at living in the 21st century. I actually threw up in my mouth a little at this bullshittery. Here's how to ACTUALLY have a good realtionship, minus the heterocentrism:
1 - don't date, marry, fuck or cohabitate with someone who doesn't respect you. You do not exist to serve your romantic partner's ego. A healthy relationship is about balance.
2 - Love yourself first. This doesn't mean be a narcissist, it means that if you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, you can't have a healthy relationship with someone else.
3 - Be your authentic self with your partner, and expect the same from them. If you find yourself lying, pretending, or being disingenuous to impress or keep them, reevaluate the health of your relationship. This includes even such little things as "laughing loudly at all their jokes." In a healthy relationship, you can tell your partner when they've made a shitty joke.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go brush and floss to get the taste of vomit and sexism out of my mouth.
Anyone else feel like it's a slap in the face when these bitches bring up the 1950s? Do they forget that most women VOLUNTARILY went back home after their men came home heroes? It's as if they are saying American men aren't worthy of being taken care of. God forbid they do something crazy like take the submissive role in the relationship.

Maybe that's part of the reason boys have become so feminine. Men are the rational sex and have an innate understanding of roles within a team. Seeing women in a majority of the authority roles in their lives (single moms, majority female teachers), and the fact that women are indoctrinated into acting masculine, it just seems to make sense that boys would take the submissive role to fill the void.

If not, there's always psychoactive drugs to force down their throats.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.
Not a bad list for a girl, I bet she's a good wife. You can tell she's smitten while participating in a traditional gender role. So of course she's going to get e-shunned by packs of miserable feminazis; she's happy.
Quote: (07-02-2012 10:16 PM)Rah Wrote:  

Not a bad list for a girl, I bet she's a good wife. You can tell she's smitten while participating in a traditional gender role. So of course she's going to get e-shunned by packs of miserable feminazis; she's happy.

Yeah, I was thinking something similar. I was surprised by how good the list is. She totally gets what a woman can do to make a man happy: show interest in him as a person, as a man, and as a sexual being. Show kindness towards him. Care for him. Respect him. Build him up with praise and reverence. Give him some space. And be creative with your affection.

I'm actually surprised at how much hate this got. Guess I figured all the feminists would just tune out and say "whatever" when they see something like this - and not go on the warpath.

I feel like I've been in situations like these from time to time. You have a girl who likes you, and you very publicly do all the things "you're not supposed to do." You slap her ass, you order her around, you do that 'come-hither' motion... and she EATS it up. She's visibly *elated* by your amused dominance. The bitter single girls around will shriek with fury, just like the commenters. Their brains are going "WHAT!? - WHY IS SHE NOT DISGUSTED BY WHAT A PIG HE IS?!."

When a man writes an article like this, it's easier for women to write him off as some bitter misogynist who gets no ass. When a woman does it, it's like "OMGOMG THIS WOMAN WILL BRING US BACK TO THE STONE AGE! WE MUST BURY HER." She's far more threatening than say, a woman who has a fetish for being abused - that would just be some random arbitrary kink, an inexplicable personality quirk. I bet many more of these polyamorous weirdos would accept her, were that the case. "Whatever floats your boat." But a woman who revels in her femininity and the role created for it is a far greater danger. The whole revolution is at risk, comrades!

I gotta give it to this commenter:

Quote:Quote:

look at the stupid, outdated, sexist stereotypes it drags in: women cook (5, 19, 44); women clean (30);

Reading that, you'd think he was a member of the forum.

Here's a pictorial selection of the haters:

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1340251490]

(a woman, in case you were wondering[Image: smile.gif]

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1340019341]

MikeCF's beauty:

[Image: 572705_508265719_746136242_n.jpg]

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1341240796]
Ha! First thing I did was also look at the pictures of the haters. At the end of the day, feminism is--among the other things already noted--about negating the advantages that attractive women have with men. They're often ugly--or otherwise undesirable--so feminists want to bring the women who are edging them out in the race for mates down to their level. If a girl has cracked the code on snaring a quality man (as in this article), they really try to talk them out of it. It's no surprise that feminists are the ones propagating the short-hair craze. It's about creating a myth, about what's at the core of attraction, that fits their delusional ideology. It's all one big lie.

Raise your hand if those 60 things wouldn't make you want to LTR a (cute) chick. Exactly. That's a prize right there.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
I just don't understand why they hate acting like a woman so much. It's like they hate their grandma and want to be the exact opposite.
Quote: (07-03-2012 12:12 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Raise your hand if those 60 things wouldn't make you want to LTR a (cute) chick. Exactly. That's a prize right there.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR30HomuY1zUCnFUGV7qOe...yn0VxIYpIQ]

"Must...resist...LTR"

That stuff is total player kryptonite.

American women have this self-serving belief that if they're 'too nice' to guys, like by doing the stuff in that list, they'll get walked all over. Pure projection. Women do that to guys - they abuse guys who give without getting. But personally, if a girl is very cute, and she gives of herself, I... reward her. Of course, the animals on parade here refuse to believe that, because that would mean they'd have reason to care for a man.

Western women and betas fundamentally don't get this distinction:
Woman cares for man unrequited --> man cherishes her.
Man cares for woman unrequited --> woman feels superior or creeped out. Man gets blue balls.

I hate these goddamn lame guys who are always convinced that men and women are the same, want the same things, and respond the same way to everything. If you try and lay down some knowledge, they'll just say men and women want the same things.

I wouldn't mind doing things in return for a woman in theory. In practice, with Western women, you must be careful not to appear to be a 'sap,' so you have to give less than you get. Thus Roissy's 2/3rds rule.

Houston, for typical American girls, even their grandma is awash in feminist beliefs. Even the grandmas who are traditional with their husbands just see it as a little quirk of the past, and not as a model for the future.

Ha! First thing I did was also look at the pictures of the haters. At the end of the day, feminism is--among the other things already noted--about negating the advantages that attractive women have with men. They're often ugly--or otherwise undesirable--so feminists want to bring the women who are edging them out in the race for mates down to their level.

As much as I can't stand Rush Limbaugh on 99% of what he says, that's exactly what he's said about feminism ever since I first heard him as a teenager.
Man, what a pack of rabid cunts. LifeJack is lame as fuck for removing it. I don't see anything on that list for a woman to get offended over. Shouldn't women want to do nice things for their men? And men the same for their women? What's the problem here?
There's one comment where somebody says "I actually just threw up in my mouth a little."

Where did that phrase come from. It's stupid. I can't stand when people say that.

Aloha!
Quote: (07-03-2012 01:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Ha! First thing I did was also look at the pictures of the haters. At the end of the day, feminism is--among the other things already noted--about negating the advantages that attractive women have with men. They're often ugly--or otherwise undesirable--so feminists want to bring the women who are edging them out in the race for mates down to their level.

As much as I can't stand Rush Limbaugh on 99% of what he says, that's exactly what he's said about feminism ever since I first heard him as a teenager.

Kinda puts things into perspective, really.

It might seem like feminists are making headway or are at some risk of winning and totally destroying the world.

But if THAT is their ultimate goal, then hahahahahahaha, they can forget about it.
Quote: (07-03-2012 03:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

There's one comment where somebody says "I actually just threw up in my mouth a little."

Where did that phrase come from. It's stupid. I can't stand when people say that.

Aloha!

Yeah, really though. Like where the fuck else are you going to throw up, your ass? If you just threw up in your asshole a little I'd say that would be worth pointing out; otherwise, STFU.
Quote: (07-03-2012 03:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

This revolting phrase is part of their lexicon which feminists and "sent from my iPad" types all reinforce to each other on their forums and blogs. It's a kind of signal - other members of the group will chuckle at the "wit" while normal people think it sounds stupid.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
I haven't read the comments yet, but I read the article and thought to myself, "Woah. If girls actually behaved like that I might be tempted to have a long term relationship with one."

I'm thinking the comments are probably going to cure me of my momentary romanticism.
Kona: It's one of their catchphrases. American women have many...

"I just threw up in my mouth a little."
"Did that just happened?"
"Don't text me again."
"Is that a line?"
"Really?"
"Ummmm no."
"Ewww no."
What a wonderful list. I think I just cried in my eye a little, to paraphrase those rancid feminist trolls.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (07-02-2012 08:35 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

If you look at the comments, you can see a Facebook profile for some of the commenters.

Even a fat pig who looks like this doesn't feel the need to take care of her man:

https://www.facebook.com/annemhawkins1

Wow, way to completely fail at living in the 21st century. I actually threw up in my mouth a little at this bullshittery. Here's how to ACTUALLY have a good realtionship, minus the heterocentrism:
1 - don't date, marry, fuck or cohabitate with someone who doesn't respect you. You do not exist to serve your romantic partner's ego. A healthy relationship is about balance.
2 - Love yourself first. This doesn't mean be a narcissist, it means that if you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, you can't have a healthy relationship with someone else.
3 - Be your authentic self with your partner, and expect the same from them. If you find yourself lying, pretending, or being disingenuous to impress or keep them, reevaluate the health of your relationship. This includes even such little things as "laughing loudly at all their jokes." In a healthy relationship, you can tell your partner when they've made a shitty joke.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go brush and floss to get the taste of vomit and sexism out of my mouth.

When I read that on those boards I was tempted to get in a flame war but what's the point. I was about to type, "The article was 60 ways to please your man, not 3 ways to be a self-absorbed cunt."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
Quote: (07-03-2012 05:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Kona: It's one of their catchphrases. American women have many...

"I just threw up in my mouth a little."
"Did that just happened?"
"Don't text me again."
"Is that a line?"
"Really?"
"Ummmm no."
"Ewww no."

All while doing a finger-mustache, takings tons of pictures of themselves for their facebook on their iPhones, and eating an overpriced cupcake.

[Image: attachment.jpg6687]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
Quote: (07-03-2012 01:21 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

At the risk of being accused of hijacking this thread -- a great one by the way -- let me say this.

Rush is a major chain puller, but you know what? He can be VERY insightful. As you note here.

Now, back to the subject at hand.
I definitely agree with Tuth about the ugly feminist thing. The best feminists are the cute feminists, they realize that they don't have to be bitter cunts and realize their life isn't that bad. My main girl (unofficial LTR) does many of those things, she is also a womens studies minor. My LTR before that was also a womens studies major, she was more of a cunt, but still not on the levels of these chicks, she was at least feminine and sweet at times.
Quote: (07-03-2012 11:32 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I definitely agree with Tuth about the ugly feminist thing. The best feminists are the cute feminists, they realize that they don't have to be bitter cunts and realize their life isn't that bad. My main girl (unofficial LTR) does many of those things, she is also a womens studies minor. My LTR before that was also a womens studies major, she was more of a cunt, but still not on the levels of these chicks, she was at least feminine and sweet at times.

I disagree with this. The cute ones are the most dangerous kind. They are the ones who want the benefits of feminism while also getting the benefits of traditional dating (chivalry, not having to pa, etc.). At least the mediocre looking feminists are willing to pay for themselves and don't want to rely on a man.
1. The commenters, they're all ugly anyways, fuck them.

That poor woman is like a matriarch who got crucified by her own people.
Most of the things on the list are common sense things you'd do for someone you're in a relationship with, but today's western woman sees just about anything done for a man as degrading in some way. As one of you touched on, it's the paranoia that if you treat a man well, the sentiment will not be returned. At the same time, a man that adores them is rejected for one that doesn't. They contradict themselves into a position where they end up with neither, and then blame men for that too.

Some time ago, I had a long email discussion with an acquaintence about cooking. Her contention was that she would not cook for a dude unless he was "my man." Basically, a guy that's jumped through all the hoops, passed all the tests, and is officially in a relationship with her. My suggestion was that if you did that for him in the early stages of dating, he might be quicker to commit because you showed him how you felt about him by taking care of him. NOPE. "I have girlfriends who cooked for guys, and then all they did was come through, eat, fuck and leave" she wrote. I warned against withholding, because men are definitely attuned to being taken advantage of. It's important to do SOMETHING for a man that shows he's not wasting his time. NOPE. She refused. I told her that in any number of cultures, cooking is a way of showing affection. NOPE, fuck that. I communicate with women from all over the world, and so many of them have offered to cook something for me. An Indian chick in South Africa offered to make a seafood dish for me, and have all three of her sisters BAKE for me. She regularly cooks for the family and visiting friends. So does her mom. No big deal. I've had a couple of German chicks offer to bake Schokoladenkuchen (chocolate cake) for me. I have a chick in Peru that wants to bake me an apple pie, AND have her mom bake me a cake. This woman calls me once a month. She's sent Christmas gifts (little handmade Peruvian crafts). We've never met in person.

A married chick from Spain I was seeing on the west coast for years would pick me up at the airport and greet me like a conquering hero. She'd have on a skirt and boots, because she knows I like that look. I always took an early flight, so she knew I hadn't had anything to eat. First thing, she'd whip me up a little something. Just basic consideration. She'd always have on a nice Victoria's Secret bra and panties (for some reason I was on the catalogue list, and would send her any sale coupons that came with the catalog) to look sexy for me, even though they were going to come off in short order. These are all little things that add up, and show that a person cares about your happiness. But yet, an American bitch feels it's beneath her to do these things, some of which take NO effort? FUCK YOU TRICK. Bottom line, a woman's greatest value to a man is to be a good companion. To show him affection in all its forms. For guys that can't cook, she can provide that too. However, women may frown upon cooking because they CAN'T. So in the end, if a woman is unwilling to show a man consistent affection, she's of no use to him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."