rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let the Laughter Begin!

Let the Laughter Begin!

Feel free to clown on!

Girl sent me the convo (first two are her and some dude). Second thread is me and girl going back and forth. Still want to buy chocolate and roses?

[attachment=6667]

[attachment=6668]

[attachment=6671]

[attachment=6670]

Anyone want to send chocolates? Feel free to PM me and donate a nickle and i'll send a chocolate over, ha.

Let the Laughter Begin!

I don't know what's going on here.

Let the Laughter Begin!

i think something got lost in translation there. either way i don't know how you have the attn span to be texting that damn much

Let the Laughter Begin!

Ah my bad feel free to remove, thought this was decipherable without a proper background. I clearly get way too fucking bored at work when shit is slow heading into earnings season.

Let the Laughter Begin!

Okay, so the pic Dance Girl 3 is him talking to some girl he met at a club or something.

Dance Girl 3 in the sent him a text log of a beta dude following her around, and sent it to WestCoast in a txtlog.

You can see the txtlog in the first picture of Dance Girl 3.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Let the Laughter Begin!

As for the beta sending her "I luv u before him" that shit is just sad. Send him a link to this forum

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Let the Laughter Begin!

Spot on!

"I Love you before him" is the new tag line!

Let the Laughter Begin!

The first two screen shots has some beta messaging in white, he's butthurt cuz a girl (replying in light blue) he pines for is fobbing him off with 'soz, have bf.. lolz', she's projecting West Coast as that bf.

The next two screen shots are from West Coast's phone, he has her entered into his phone as Dance Girl 3, she relays the mssage (the small dialogue bubble), this time her text is in white, showing chick awareness...

"why don't the du(d)es {sic) i like don't get all whipped like that".....

You wouldn't like the dues {sic) that do hun.

Let the Laughter Begin!

Quote: (07-03-2012 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't know what's going on here.

I second that.

Let the Laughter Begin!

Is this a text chat between Asian girls?

Aloha!

Let the Laughter Begin!

Is English the native language of the first guy?

Let the Laughter Begin!

I got all of it. WC is banging some girl that has these dudes professing their love to her, one of which bought WC and the girl a cab ride.

Right?

In any case, well done, and a fine insight into classic alpha-trumps-all mentality.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Let the Laughter Begin!

Good work, this guy gets it.

Quote: (07-04-2012 04:50 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I got all of it. WC is banging some girl that has these dudes professing their love to her, one of which bought WC and the girl a cab ride.

Right?

In any case, well done, and a fine insight into classic alpha-trumps-all mentality.

Let the Laughter Begin!

you got her on lockdown if she's bragging about losers failing on dates with her to u.