rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

July Travel Promotion: Post a data sheet, get a free book

[PROMOTION IS OVER]

I've decided to continue a promotion I started in June to reward members for sharing travel data.

What Is A Data Sheet?

A "data sheet" is simply a report on a particular city that includes recommended neighborhoods, day games spots, bars, clubs, lodging, logistics, and tactics to get the local girls. Here are some recent examples of data sheets: If there has a city you have spent at least a weekend in, you are qualified to write a data sheet. They are not definitive guides written in stone, but starting points to help guys with their travel. They are a way to add value to the world and assist your fellow man (i.e. karma). One of the reasons this forum is a special place is that so many guys generously help others without asking anything in return.

Free Book Details:

1. If you post a data and it receives at least five Likes or one Reputation point, email me at roosh @ rooshv.com with the subject "Data sheet". Include the link to your data sheet and the book of mine you would like. You will receive the ebook package (pdf, mobi, and epub formats).

2. You are eligible to receive one free book per three month period. Visit Bang Guides to see which books are available.

3. Do not ask for likes or rep points. Your data sheet should stand on its own merits. Not all data sheets will hit five likes. That doesn't necessarily mean your data sheet was bad (the city you wrote about could be too obscure).

If you have questions, ask them in this thread.

What about data sheets that have been posted in the past?

Sure, just link to the old one and try to avoid duplicate information.