rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most under-rated place to pull women: Banks

I just noticed that every time i go to my local bank, i see a good number of fuckable women. That goes from bank assistants to everyday customers.

I like the idea to approach women in the banks because they are usually natural approaches. Not approaches like the ones in nightclubs or malls where girls are thinking that you are hitting on every single woman and you are just approaching any fuckable girl.

They also see you as a very confident guy because you really need to have balls to direct yourself to a woman in a bank when you know 15 or 20 other people are listening to your conversation.

I am actually creating this thread to remind myself that my local bank is my new mall.

Since i returned to London (its been a month now), my first new bang was from the bank.

Just few tips when approaching in a bank:

Tip 1: When approaching in a bank, be indirect as much as you can, you dont want to be seen as a weirdo. Game according to your strengths. For example, one of my strengths is throwing dumb comments that automatically become funny. I can walk inside a bank and initiate a convo with the last female on the queue with the line: ''Excuse me, are you the last person on the queue''? Target: ''Yes''(looking surprised with the question) Me: oh ok, what a stupid question that was (i use a dumb ass tone and she laughs, conversation progresses)

Tip 2: Avoid boasting/saying that you are going to deposit money or withdraw money. Avoid money talk as much as you can. The last thing you want is her to think that you are showing that you have lots of money. Boasting to girls about money you have is weak, boasting to girls inside banks is a disaster. For example, the day i met this girl from the bank, i went to deposit a quiet large sum of money. I started talking to her while we were on the queue (she was a nurse and was wearing her nurse uniform, her phat ass got me horny as hell) and she was replying to me without any problems. When i went to deposit the money, i told the cashier how much i came to deposit, this nurse looked at me like ''wow''...before i left the bank, she gave me her number without thinking twice. However me building attraction before we arrived at the till was the powerful move, the money i was putting in just got her more interested. (like who is this guy?)

Tip 3: Choose your target and time it carefully. Remember that there will be women leaving and entering the bank. You may not be able to approach her when queuing for the till, you may want to approach her when she is leaving the bank, so make sure you time things right and choose your target carefully so you are not seen approaching different chicks inside of a bank. I dont really give a fuck if a girl sees me approaching different chicks in a nightclub but in a bank is not cool.

Tip 4: When approaching bank assistants, avoid asking her for the number on the first day. Managers are usually watching these bank assistants and they want to appear professional at all times. You probably want to build some comfort first before you ask them for the number.

Tip 5:Your targets should be the customers, dont focus too much on the bank assistants, unless they are really that hot.

The #1 problem with banks and gaming is that they in this day and age have very limited open hours, usually nonexistant after regular work hours.

Quote: (06-30-2012 01:36 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

The #1 problem with banks and gaming is that they in this day and age have very limited open hours, usually nonexistant after regular work hours.

I don't understand. Don't you ever go into your bank to deposit money or ask questions about your investments?

Unless it's a Swedish ting...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Now that I think of it it might be a Scandinavian thing. Money is wired directly from employer to employees bank. CCs can be used to pay with almost everywhere. I never carry cash.

Ask banks about investments? I like my money too much for that! Heck I'll get better advice googling for 30 min.

I'll co-sign you on this. I've gotten two numbers from BofA tellers, both when I was taking out cash for "big" purchases. We texted back and forth for a couple weeks but I was being a pussy at the time so it went nowhere.

It is true, bank hours do suck major ballz.

But interesting post Pitt, as I can see how banks differ as day game venues from places like coffee shops or the mall, since you have a specific purpose inside of a bank.

Talking to strangers while going about your normal business is a DHV, so the banks are solid.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-30-2012 12:36 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Tip 4: When approaching bank assistants, avoid asking her for the number on the first day. Managers are usually watching these bank assistants and they want to appear professional at all times. You probably want to build some comfort first before you ask them for the number.

This depends on your balance.

The manager wants your business, and wants you to keep coming back. He has no problem pimping out his secretaries.

Get into private banking as soon as possible. It opens up a whole new world of teller pussy.

Aloha!

haha i have hit on and asked out the cute teller at my local bank once and was turned down,rest assured i never visited that branch again...