rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think of this video of Mystery in-field?

Not my vid I didn't add the anti-game stuff; I found it on another game blog. Maybe I had unrealistic expectations of Mystery but for the world's greatest "PUA" his game seems weak. Why is he talking so nasally and high-pitched? Why is he sitting cross-legged it looks real feminine? Why is rambling on about the friends he used to have in Toronto? I thought he would be more of a cocky asshole but he seems really socially awkward.

Compare it to Krauser's in-field videos. Krauser is really bold and dominant what I would expect Mystery to be. Compare Mystery's tone to Roosh's, Mystery talks like a dork in this video. I saw it was posted on PUAHate but that's not where I got it from. Mystery comes off as a gay man in this video too, if I didn't know who he was and the context of the video I would think that.

I don't know what to think. I tried to read the Mystery Method but I found it overburdened with jargon and nonsense. I don't think it's worth the read now.

PS a lot of people will think I am trolling for posting this thread I think based on previous threads like this I've started. I'm not saying Mystery doesn't have good material, Magic Bullets by Savoy is a good read and it's based on the Mystery Method. But based on everything I've read/seen about Mystery this video was a bit of a surprise.

whatever man. Mystery is narcississtic and likes to talk about himself, but it's all good.

In my time at RVF, this place isn't really a forum to argue which PUA is a better PUA, but rather this a place to exchange experiences and ideas to help in the real world.

Quote: (06-25-2012 08:45 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

whatever man. Mystery is narcississtic and likes to talk about himself, but it's all good.

In my time at RVF, this place isn't really a forum to argue which PUA is a better PUA, but rather this a place to exchange experiences and ideas to help in the real world.

I don't care for pissing contests because there are guys out there who are naturally talented with women and probably got laid more times than most PUAs. I was surprised by how Mystery acts in this video compared to all the lore around him.

Yo Mystery is the master of PUA. Man look at how he came to the party dressing like Willy Wonka and shit.

Bitches love Willy Wonka, so he had super high DHV. But damn! Damn! Damn Willy! Where's the candy!? If he would have given her some candy man he'd have her sucking his dick for free!

Mystery is the Willy Wonka of game. Fuck yea

Nope.

Quote: (06-25-2012 08:22 PM)tjames Wrote:  

[Image: gay.gif]

Yeah I agree this is corny too.. Why don't you post some examples of other people's styles? Maybe a representative of Krauser or whatever? Never seen his work

Before opening this thread I thought... "If it's that retarded hater video of him, this is going to be a bullshit thread."

There are other forums for pua hating. This isn't one of them.