rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

Thoughts on this piece?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEU6H32lbc

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

I know dudes doing the same things at a bunch of different income levels. Just like the guy said, "You've got your Walmart sugarbabies and you've got your Neiman Marcus sugarbabies, and its which one's you want to shop at." I know super wealthy guys doing this (mid 8 figure net worth) all the way down to blue collar guys living off of their pension and social security.

The blue collar guy has different sugarbabies/prostitutes (thats what they really are) in multiple third world countries. When he comes down to their country, he shacks up with one or two of them and treats them like a girlfriend. He not only pays them everyday, he takes them to dinner and shopping too. Just like the guy in the video, it seems to do something to boost his self esteem.

Personally, I never understood the appeal of treating some hoe you are paying like she is your girlfriend. Hoes are to be pumped, paid and dumped, thats it. The only reason to pay for it is so you don't have to put up with spending a bunch of time with a chick to fuck her.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

Ahaha@ the guy who's not even fucking her and spending all that cash.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

Oh the humanity!

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

The thing with being a Sugar Daddy is that money doesn't just 'sweeten' the deal. Rationally, you might think, hey, if I can swing an 8 without paying her, maybe I can swing a 9 if I pay her a grand a month? In reality, the fact that you're willing to pay money to get a girlfriend lowers your value immensely, in her eyes. You'd have an easier time getting that 8 for free than if you paid her $1k a month.

I respect the first guy at least for being honest about his intentions, and getting what he wants, unlike the super lame Mormon dude. Bald white guy is still way ahead of a lot of guys in this country, in that respect.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

Agree with basil, first guy is respectable, that mormon dude is a joke. The response to the question at 3:06 is hilarious and direct.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

The one thing the video messed up is it got the membership stats reversed. The video says that 90% of the members are sugar daddies and 10% are sugar babies. It is actually the exact opposite. 10% are daddies and 90% are babies.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

I recall on a different thread someone posted a video of one of those judge shows, where a sugar daddy was suing a couple of sugar babys for damaging his car, and he wanted them to pay for the repairs. They met on Seeking Arrangement also, and the owner actually appeared on the show.

I'm cool with the first guy. He's been married three times, and I'm sure is tired of cutting checks to raggedy bitches after he's done with them. This is a much better deal for him, and he can afford it. If a girl is getting everything paid for, including school, it's a great deal for her too.

The second chick has a good thing going. She has one sugar daddy come to the airport to see her off to another sugar daddy, and hits her off with some cash to boot. And the other sugar daddy is a tool that pays her for her presence, and nothing else. I'm curious as to if these girls, once they graduate from school and get their jobs, will stop going on Seeking Arrangement. It's harder for the hamster to justify it then.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

The first guy Tommy was on "mtv true life: I'm a sugar baby". A girl on there was trying to play him but he kept her in check. Bigtime. He actually seems ok to me at least. Probably saves money overall versus having a wife who spends a lot.

Sugar daddy piece on ABC

the first girl is nice, a shame about the tattoos

i don't understand why anyone would want to pay for the second girl tho, she's nasty

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"