rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC in one picture

DC in one picture

I'll go first

[Image: 538390_10102477345686201_2140512791_n.jpg]

Are they sharing that slab of fat or what?

DC in one picture

Yet some guys on here still praise DC and even move out there. Isn't that the muscle dude VK? Nah I'm kidding [Image: smile.gif]

DC in one picture

"Ladies Night" @ Ultrabar. Enjoy:

DC in one picture

[Image: uXujM.jpg]

DC in one picture

I was feeling kinda down about leaving lots of friends behind in DC, and then I went to a bar on Friday and remembered the impetus that got me going in the first place.

https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=44908071380

That link is to a bunch of different DC pictures for a more "fair" assessment. Do realize these people are paid to take pictures of attractive people however.

You will notice a few super hot lizards (notably middle girl in first pic of "carnival night") but this girl will have an ego and be an unfriendly bitch 90% of the time. In a different city, the hotness isn't nearly as special as there is actual competition.

DC in one picture

"Washington DC has tons of talent, stop hating. Latina hotties are everywhere!"

[Image: 545335_10150919010841381_1159338821_n.jpg]

[Image: tard.gif]

DC in one picture

Quote: (06-23-2012 06:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: uXujM.jpg]

OMG, i just had lunch!! my stomach is dizzy now!

DC in one picture

I'm off to bed. I think i am going to have nightmares.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

DC in one picture

Look at the smile at the girl in the middle. You know why it's so big? because she knows she's the shit in DC. I can only imagine how many orbiters she has.

[Image: 303456_10150919012011381_1298391077_n.jpg]

DC in one picture

These girls just rolled out of the non-profit to have some DC fun..

[Image: 556646_10150906891796381_1327804285_n.jpg]

Second from right has no curves but is plowable.

DC in one picture

Who wants to wing me here... i'm going for the cute one..

[Image: 599399_10150906894781381_1057469816_n.jpg]

DC in one picture

I know who both of these people are unfortunately, but they don't know each other. Small world.

[Image: 185414_10150410453023662_505765_n.jpg]

DC in one picture

"We bought table service. Where are the women?"

DC in one picture

It looks like if you're a single dude living in DC you're wasting your life.

Abandon ship before you marry one of these grim beasts.

DC in one picture

They all look confused, like they got ripped off but are still pretending to have fun anyway.

DC in one picture

Quote: (06-23-2012 07:07 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

"We bought table service. Where are the women?"

There's another 8 dudes in the background and one girl.

As much as we in Toronto can hate on our city, the quality of women here and the ratio far surpass this locker room they call Washington dc.

DC in one picture

The new three rules of game:

Location, location, location.

DC in one picture

Quote: (06-23-2012 07:15 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

It looks like if you're a single dude living in DC you're wasting your life.

Abandon ship before you marry one of these grim beasts.

I'm moving to South Beach. Upgrade, engage!

DC in one picture

Doesn't DC have the best lookin prostitutes tho?

DC in one picture

I was in DC a few weeks ago.

I was there on Monday-Wednesday, so nightlife was slow. Saw few eligible chicks in the couple of bars I went to. I did chat up a Russian bartender doing patterns on her and a #-close but extraction was unsuccessful (and a longshot in the first place as I started on her with 45 mins to closing time).

My preliminary impression was that DC is very good for day game. Lots of cafes. Lots of chicks who like power, and whom one can overawe with one's own power! During the free time I wasn't lobbying, I adopted the confused foreign tourist vibe which worked wonderfully. Chicks were almost all very open and friendly. There were few HB's, but lots of cute girl next door types; they might not have had model looks but they weren't fat and could make interesting conversation.

Unfortunately me being there just 2 weekdays I was a bit disappointed but not surprised at not getting a bang.

DC in one picture

Are there no urban people, people with tattoos, people who dress different than that generic look? Shit, everyone just looks boring and lame. Does DC even have hole in the walls or cool spots? Where are the DC defenders?

DC in one picture

DC looks horrendous. If it really is as bad you guys make it out to be, I'm never visiting unless I have to for work. I really think some of these pictures have to be a little far fetched. Could it really be this bad? Whenever I meet people from DC, I always ask them how they nightlife is, they always say it's good. I just look and them and say, "Nice!" and think to myself, "This dude has to be a herb." I almost never hear people say it sucks. A lot of the time I'm asking it's women though. I meet people from DC ALL THE TIME, I work at a hotel. I meet people from just about everywhere all the time to be honest. Most common in the states seems to be New York, DC, New Jersey, and Chicago. It doesn't seem people in the west coast travel quit as much. It even felt that way when I lived there. Some of my friends haven't been anywhere else other than Nevada, Cali, Utah and AZ, and that's only because we're at most an hour drive from all 3 of those states. But this is totally off subject.

DC in one picture

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

Are there no urban people, people with tattoos, people who dress different than that generic look? Shit, everyone just looks boring and lame. Does DC even have hole in the walls or cool spots? Where are the DC defenders?

There are "urban" ghetto black people that you can find in the south east, or Adams Morgan after 1am, but that's it. No real hipster scene, no hippies... Nothing. There's a small dubstep scene nearby, centered around Montgomery county, but that's in Maryland. Northern VA and MD have so much more to offer than DC, especially in the female talent.; but unfortunately that doesn't say much, because DC is so god awful.

DC in one picture

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:12 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

DC looks horrendous. If it really is as bad you guys make it out to be, I'm never visiting unless I have to for work. I really think some of these pictures have to be a little far fetched. Could it really be this bad? Whenever I meet people from DC, I always ask them how they nightlife is, they always say it's good. I just look and them and say, "Nice!" and think to myself, "This dude has to be a herb." I almost never hear people say it sucks. A lot of the time I'm asking it's women though. I meet people from DC ALL THE TIME, I work at a hotel. I meet people from just about everywhere all the time to be honest. Most common in the states seems to be New York, DC, New Jersey, and Chicago. It doesn't seem people in the west coast travel quit as much. It even felt that way when I lived there. Some of my friends haven't been anywhere else other than Nevada, Cali, Utah and AZ, and that's only because we're at most an hour drive from all 3 of those states. But this is totally off subject.

Ask men from DC. They might say it's nice because there's lots of clubs, cleaner streets, and lots of "sophisticated" people from all over the world. They won't ever mention the quality nor quantity of the women though.

The best way to score top tier pussy in DC is to be a rich man living in Georgetown. Other than that, forget it; hit Arlington VA nearby, that place is way better for some weird reason.

DC in one picture

A lot of those girls are plain Jane types for sure, but I'd bang pretty much everyone of them in the clubs pics (with the exception of that fat ginger pic thats been posted on this several times). Even the one in the OP's pic, you say she's fat, I don't really think so, sure, she's a well built girl and not really my type, but I don't consider her to be fat, I'd bone her (might need a step ladder though).

You guys would go insane in the town I"m currently in!