rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's working! One fattie down.

Nigel's Big Game blog is working.

[Image: sworking.jpg]

[Image: badger.gif]

Now I highly recommend other men make fake chubby chaser blogs and aggressively hit on women on the internet. Reverse psychology is legit.

Awesome! Nigel, please come to NYC. The fat-tide is rising around here!!!

Quote: (06-18-2012 12:56 AM)soup Wrote:  

Awesome! Nigel, please come to NYC. The fat-tide is rising around here!!!

In NYC? Of all places. I am scared for the future. I'm small a guy, I can't handle a big woman. Time to do more lifting.

This is huge.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Next level crusading brother

beautiful

Brilliant.

That's awesome! So gonna do it.

Quote: (06-18-2012 08:14 AM)TheMan Wrote:  

That's awesome! So gonna do it.

Get to work! We all have a lot of work to do [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: yessc.jpg]

Haha this is hilarious, and its working.

We found the secret. Let's do this.

If anyone needs help with creating images or headers for their blog, I gotchyo back like a chiroprac.

Trolling twitter and facebook as a fake chubby chaser works great too. Make it nasty!

Troll fat acceptance blogs, women's blogs, foodie blogs, twitter accounts, etc... Anywhere women go basically.

[Image: troll.gif]

Shaming is effective. Probably why feminists have campaigns against it.

Also works the other way around. How many times has "man up" caused a guy to sign on the dotted line?

Quote: (06-18-2012 08:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Shaming is effective. Probably why feminists have campaigns against it.

Also works the other way around. How many times has "man up" caused a guy to sign on the dotted line?

It's beyond shaming Roosh. Women now days can be very oppositional when direct shaming methods are applied. This however is forcing them to realize how disgusting fat acceptance really is. It's reverse psychology at work.

It's saying to women, "if you want to be disgusting and fat and ugly, then only men that like fat disgusting women will want you. Therefore you can't be beautiful again until you lose weight." The majority of fat women do not want chubby chasers, they are in denial about their appearance and what it really attracts!

Deathtofatties - can you help me write a description for my BBW fetish? I'm going to troll POF with a good looking jock's photos who's obsessed with fatties.

Quote: (06-18-2012 09:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

Deathtofatties - can you help me write a description for my BBW fetish? I'm going to troll POF with a good looking jock's photos who's obsessed with fatties.

PM me with the details.

You could also develop tactics for actual chubby chasers. They might make good wingmen too. But make sure they are a bit beta to disgust them somewhat. In the hamster thread there was a link to a thread over at Bodybuilding.com where they had a trolling thread there. It was a ripped guy who hit on overentitled fat chicks on facebook and okcupid.

Stalking fat chicks like that is really weird and creepy. My sense is you are not getting regular sex with attractive women, and my advice is to direct your energy along those lines instead.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (06-18-2012 09:30 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Stalking fat chicks like that is really weird and creepy. My sense is you are not getting regular sex with attractive women, and my advice is to direct your energy along those lines instead.
^?

Boo this man!

You're right RaWgod, Guess why?

Answer: Too many fatties where I live. Fat is the law of the land here. Way too many to be acceptable.

Hey, I know what frustration is like. But seriously, I hope this you're just having a quick laugh at this shit and moving on. Go work out in the gym or plan your move to greener pastures.

Quote: (06-18-2012 09:35 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Answer: Too many fatties where I live!!!!!!!!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Yes sir, I do other things. I don't only troll fatties for its own sake, I'm sharpening my creative writing skills and humor here. I'm a creative guy, I need this as a release or I'll explode.

Quote: (06-18-2012 09:42 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Hey, I know what frustration is like. But seriously, I hope this you're just having a quick laugh at this shit and moving on. Go work out in the gym or plan your move to greener pastures.

Quote: (06-18-2012 09:35 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Answer: Too many fatties where I live!!!!!!!!