rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Cincinnati [data sheet]

Hey fellas, thought I'd post a data sheet concerning my hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Cincinnati is located in southwestern Ohio, on the banks of the Ohio River. The nation's 27th largest metropolitan area, it's home to over a million people, though only about 300,000 live within the city limits. The women here aren't often 9's and 10's, but you'll find plenty of 6's, 7's and sometimes 8's without the huge bitch shields of east coast cities like New York and D.C.

DOWNTOWN

Though not as active a neighborhood as an urban core should be, there are still some gems to be found.

Fountain Square is the city center, and during the summer, there's a free concert almost every night of the week during the summer. Reggae on Wednesday, indie rock on Fridays, etc.

Places to check out -

- MOTR Pub ... Free concerts every night of the week. Located uptown, on Main St., in the revitalized Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. Hipsters.

- Neon's ... Also hipsters, also in the OTR neighborhood.

- Mr. Pitiful's ... Hipsters again.

- Cadillac Ranch ... Closer to the heart of downtown. Sorority broads, frat boys, and rednecks when the sun goes down. Restaurant by day, nightclub by night.

Every other week during the summer there's a gathering at a park called Yeatman's Cove. Known as Party in the Park, the booze flows, there's a free concert, and shit-tons of 20 and 30 somethings mingling.

While you're downtown check out some pro sports. The Cincinnati Reds play in the MLB, the Bengals in the NFL, and the Cyclones in the ECHL.

There'll also be plenty of Xavier and University of Cincinnati broads at U.S. Bank Arena every December for the Crosstown Classic, a.k.a. Crosstown shootout, for the city's two rival college basketball teams. Located next to the Reds ballpark, the Cyclones hockey team plays their home games here.

CLIFTON

Home to the University of Cincinnati, I estimate there to be 15,000 college aged females living in the neighborhood. Day game opportunities abound on campus, Ludlow Ave., and McMillan/Calhoun Sts.

Here's a few bars you'll want to check out -

- Murphy's Pub

- Mac's Pizza Pub

- Uncle Woody's

- Rohs St. Cafe

They all serve the same college clientele, cost about the same, some nights are better than others. I think they're all part of some neighborhood "Bar Association," which means a beer of the month special, usually $2.25 for a twelve ounce bottle.

Bogart's, a concert venue, is also nearby, usually a couple of good shows per month there.

While you're in the neighborhood eat at Krishna on Calhoun St.; it's a hole-in-the-wall Indian restaurant doing mostly carryout business, but there's four tables dining in. Get the saag paneer, a fresh naan, and drink a pitcher of water. Also check out Mole's Record Exchange, CD/Game Exchange, and the head shops on Short Vine.

NORTHSIDE

Plenty of hipsters and sometimes ghetto black lizards. This is also the city's homosexual central, so you'll run into a lot of gays. If you're in the neighborhood, check out Shake It Records, one of the country's 25 best record stores. Maybe you'll find some cute hipster chicks to day game while digging through their basement full of vinyl.

- Mayday ... Neighborhood standby.

- Chameleon ... Not too familiar, but worth popping in for at least a drink to scope the scene if you're in the neighborhood.

- C&D ... Same as above.

- The Comet The neighborhood's "go-to" bar. Amazing craft beer selection, hipster chicks, and giant fucking burritos. Jukebox features everything from heavy metal to jazz to bluegrass.

HYDE PARK

Situated on the city's east side, Hyde Park is the city proper's wealthiest neighborhood. The nearby neighborhoods of Oakley and Mt. Lookout are also reasonable places to spend some time. Plenty of single women ages 24-34.

Hyde Park Square is the focal point of the neighborhood, and is ripe for day game. Local coffee shop Awakenings isn't a bad spot, either.

Bars to check out -

- Mt. Lookout Tavern ... In Mt. Lookout Square. 21-30 crowd most nights. Rare for a local to go here and not see a friend, acquaintance, schoolmate, etc.

- Million's Cafe ... Located just across the street from MLT's.

- Animations ... In the nearby neighborhood of Oakley. There's a beer made just for their bar, it's usually $1 per draft during happy hour.

- Habits Cafe ... Down the street from Animations. Some nights it's pretty favorable for hot chicks and decent ratios.

ETC

Check out King's Island, a giant amusement park with some dope thrill rides and plenty of hot chicks walking around every day May-September.

Rent a car if you come here. The public transit system sucks. On the flipside, so does the parking situation in most neighborhoods.

The city's nicer hotels are all located downtown, which is frequently a ghost town at night. "Let's go to my hotel room" usually involves a 10-15 minute drive, which sucks.

If you're having a conversation with someone and they say "Please?" it's asking you to repeat whatever it was you just said, because they didn't hear you. Lots of German heritage here, and "Please?" is just a carryover of the German "Bitte?"

There's multiple Italian families in the city that run tuxedo rental businesses combined with tailoring shops. A few of them make pretty dope custom suits.

If you're in the Norwood/Evanston area, check out Dana's, a bar that plenty of Xavier University girls hit up.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

When is last call?

Can you smoke in bars?

Nice Datasheet MSW, I am not too far from you and do visit Cincy time to time, would love to get together next time I'm in Cincy or if you head south let me know.

I will add a little about DAY GAME options in Cincy just like MSW mentioned Univ of Cincinnatti area /Clifton when the session is on is great , If any one is close do make a short stop at the Huge Medical Campus that has I think 6-7 Hospitals.

1. UC Hospital
2. Holmes Hospital
3. Cincinnatti Childrens Hospital ( Absolute Gem ) Go around Lunch time and you will have 2-3 numbers to work with.....
4. Christ Hospital is close by
5. Vetrans Hospital.

Hospital Game is covered here.http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5442.html

MALLS:

Kenwood Mall : Always has a lot of Targets to practice your game.

Rockwood Commons Area : Has a neat little shopping area that hets busy in the evenings, There is a big shoe store there that always has good targets.

The Pub: in rockwood commons young professional girls congregate here

Beluga is close to rockwood common area that is straight up G style Lounge/Sushi/Japanese restaurant , I can picture G posted up at the Bar in his custom suit [Image: smile.gif]

MISC:

Eden Park : is on an elevation with a very nice view of the River and City.This Picture does not do Justice but you get the Idea....., G has written about Swooping with a view somewhere on his blog. Lots of nooks and cranies around to escalate, If memory serves me right there is a Boatnical garden close by too for a Date Idea.

Hyde Park: I am forgetting but there were couple of Wine places with a cougar hang out reputation and also some hipster places, MSW can you expand on Hyde Park .............

Jungle Jim At the Noth end of town, It's a Huge Store on Acres of Land with a very nice Wine section that did yield some results for me...

IKEA: also on North end Ok hate me if you want, but this store is loaded , i mean loaded with chicks and ....,

New Port on the Levy: on the KY side of the River with a nice board walk, Shopping area , Theatre, Hofbrauhaus and more.......

Happy Hunting Fellas.......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (06-16-2012 01:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

When is last call?

Can you smoke in bars?

Last call is usually 1:45-2:00 a.m., bar closes completely at 2:30 a.m.

Far as smoking, not legally, though every week there's an article in the paper about X and X bars not enforcing the law, and being fined. Unfortunately this has resulted in the shutdown of a couple local spots that were quite legit.

Quote: (06-16-2012 04:49 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Nice Datasheet MSW, I am not too far from you and do visit Cincy time to time, would love to get together next time I'm in Cincy or if you head south let me know.

I will add a little about DAY GAME options in Cincy just like MSW mentioned Univ of Cincinnatti area /Clifton when the session is on is great , If any one is close do make a short stop at the Huge Medical Campus that has I think 6-7 Hospitals.

1. UC Hospital
2. Holmes Hospital
3. Cincinnatti Childrens Hospital ( Absolute Gem ) Go around Lunch time and you will have 2-3 numbers to work with.....
4. Christ Hospital is close by
5. Vetrans Hospital.

Hospital Game is covered here.http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5442.html

Good Samaritan is up that way also, as is the Shriner's Burn Center for Children.

Quote:Quote:

MALLS:

Kenwood Mall : Always has a lot of Targets to practice your game.

Agreed. There's a Starbucks in the mall, plenty of pretty women walking about, a Starbucks across the street, and a Barnes and Noble across the street.

Rockwood Commons Area : Has a neat little shopping area that hets busy in the evenings, There is a big shoe store there that always has good targets.

Nordstrom has also opened a store there, gorgeous women stop in regularly.

The Pub: in rockwood commons young professional girls congregate here

Beluga is close to rockwood common area that is straight up G style Lounge/Sushi/Japanese restaurant , I can picture G posted up at the Bar in his custom suit [Image: smile.gif]

Also in Rookwood is J. Alexander's, where mid-level professional women go for an after-work drink. Check out the bar area of the restaurant.

MISC:

Eden Park : is on an elevation with a very nice view of the River and City.This Picture does not do Justice but you get the Idea....., G has written about Swooping with a view somewhere on his blog. Lots of nooks and cranies around to escalate, If memory serves me right there is a Boatnical garden close by too for a Date Idea.

Yes, Eden Park has Krohn Conservatory, it's quite tastefully done. Good for an afternoon stroll. The free-of-charge Cincinnati Art Museum is also quite close.

Hyde Park: I am forgetting but there were couple of Wine places with a cougar hang out reputation and also some hipster places, MSW can you expand on Hyde Park .............

Honestly I'm not as familiar with the area (of Hyde Park) as I should be. Hipsters are easier to find in Northside and Clifton than Hyde Park. For cougars, Hyde Park would be a good neighborhood spot though, as would neighborhood bars around the city and downtown.

Jungle Jim At the Noth end of town, It's a Huge Store on Acres of Land with a very nice Wine section that did yield some results for me...

Seconded. I try to make it out there as often as possible. Jungle Jim's will also be opening a location on the east side of town, soon.

IKEA: also on North end Ok hate me if you want, but this store is loaded , i mean loaded with chicks and ....,

Have only been in IKEA once, was not there to game. Certainly in a prime area though if you like late 20's/early 30's women living in subdivisions.

New Port on the Levy: on the KY side of the River with a nice board walk, Shopping area , Theatre, Hofbrauhaus and more.......

Happy Hunting Fellas.......

Also in Newport is the Thompson House concert venue.

Near Newport, also in KY, is Covington, with a few neighborhood bars, and a concert venue called the Madison Theater.

There's some other towns within a couple hours drive players might want to visit:

Oxford, Ohio, home to Miami University

Columbus, Ohio, home to Ohio State University

Athens, Ohio, home to Ohio University

Bloomington, Indiana, home to Indiana University at Bloomington

Indianapolis, Indiana, home to the University of Indianapolis

Louisville, Kentucky, home of the Kentucky Derby

Lexington, Kentucky, the "Horse Capital of the World"

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

How is it during the Zinzinnati Oktoberfest? Is it too chaotic to successfully game or flat out a great time to visit? What's the ratio in your opinion... and the best hours for pick-up?

Quote: (06-19-2012 07:32 PM)Fireworks56 Wrote:  

How is it during the Zinzinnati Oktoberfest? Is it too chaotic to successfully game or flat out a great time to visit? What's the ratio in your opinion... and the best hours for pick-up?

Could be hit or miss. There's a half million people that show up downtown to get wasted, eat sausages, and listen to whatever music is playing.

Personally, I don't bother. People go in groups of five or ten, too many cockblocks, it's crowded, isolating and insta-dates (as well as SNLs) are basically unheard of from Zinzinnati Oktoberfest.

If you're on town around that time though, you might as well head down for a couple hours, see what you can do, and enjoy some damned good local beer while you're at it (Christian Moerlein, a local brewery, makes some very tasty beers. Their Oktoberfest and OTR Ale are especially good).

redacted

Met up with MSW last night, we talked Game for 2.5 hours and felt like we have known each other for ages. will plan on a hunting session with him soon.

WIA I'm going to send you a PM , If you are in the area we need to get together ......

Happy hunting brothers.

Bumping this months-old thread to scratch Neon's from my list of recommendations.

I have been informed that atleast one member of the staff takes it upon themselves to rat on guys that come through with different girls.

Short trip report : Here is a 2 day trip report to Queen City Cincinnati. I am not a Cincy native but know a little about the city, I can't add much to the venues but I was in downtown/Over the Rhine (OTR) area and did not felt the need to leave the area. I was there during midweek.

I used my rinse and repeat formula of booking an Airbnb Apt close to action in random city, line dates through SA and apply the first date bang formula.

Day 1: I had a date lined up with a 23 y/o fashion student for drinks at Sundry and vice which was 5 blocks from my Apt. I Liked this bar a lot for Cocktails and tipped the bartender well and used the same bar for dates both days.

Date # 1: We exchanged texts earlier and she stated that she will be moving to NY in fall and I told her my parents live in Brooklyn and I visit frequently as I do some consulting work but currently am in Cincy for a project for 6 months, She was enthusiastic about the meet up and said she had a good feeling about this, She pulled a new trick on me, as soon as she comes in she says she didn't realize she had to be at work in 45 min, OK, we will see.

Date went well, we had one drink each, she was dressed in a very nice revealing dress, I did some Kino and gave her a Kiss on the Lips when she left. we agreed to meet next day, she never responded to my texts.

Date # 2: At the same bar 3 hrs later, again I had developed a rapport with this girl and she said she wanted to be dominated. She was at the Bar 30 minutes before the scheduled time and found parking about 10 minutes away.

Date went well, I was sitting next to her at the bar, we had one drink each and tried to bounce her to another bar but she wanted to pick her friend. I walked her to her car and asked her to drop me at me Apt, she did. I offered her a glass of wine and view of the City but she declined with plans for next week.

I didn't give up and told her I can meet her at her place after she picks and drops her friend, She drops a bomb that it would not be feasible as her BF is home....... WTF ....... She just wanted to fucked by a real man before she gets married. I took that as cue and grabbed her hair and gave her a solid smooch and offered her to come up again, No dice. We made plans to meet next week during daytime upon her request.

Day 2: I had breakfast at Taste of Belgium, Great place for breakfast, I enjoyed my meal there and rested during the day, even took a nap midday.

Date # 3: was lined up for 7 PM at Sundry and Vice, she comes in looking better than her pictures. I gave her a Hug and kiss on the cheek, had one drink, She was open to 2nd drink. Ordered another round, During conversation kissing came up as a topic and I motioned with my fingers for her to come close, she did and I planted one on lips. bounced to a 2nd venue in the direction of my Apt. 2nd venue was Revolution bar She ordered another mixed drink and I got myself a beer. We took our drinks to the outside porch and had a smoke, I resisted the urge to kiss her and did not kiss, We danced a little to the music.

She wanted some food, Now I was s thinking this food is going to kill the nice buzz she has going, any ways we had some wings and another drink. She was open to the Idea of a Bottle of wine, I simply grabbed her hand and started walking towards the Apt. She asked me where are we going, I told her to have some wine. She recognized the Apt building as one of her friends had lived there before.

She comes in, Preselected chill music going, we open the bottle of wine and she kills it, She is pretty buzzed at this point. We kiss, I escalate and had her massive Antigravity titties out and sucked them a bit, directed her hands towards my dick, she rubbed it a little then backed off stating she had to be up early tomorrow and should get going.

Well She is still sitting there, we talked a little, she asked me about a spot on the back of her that she thinks is cancerous, I used this as an excuse to get her shirt off and examine and then started messaging her neck and back and took her bra off, took my shirt off, asked her to get up, gave her a hug, now I have my hands in her pants rubbing her clit and she is moaning, I direct her hands toward my dick and she starts rubbing it, I take my pants off and moved her 5 feet towards the bed (yes It was a Studio Apt) throw her on bed take her pants off, Condom on and Bang

I still wanted to push it, told her that I am going to put it her Ass and to go Doggy. She had a startled look on her face, I grabbed her hair and with meanest voice said "I thought you liked it a little rough" she complied and went into the doggy position saying " Spit on it before you put it in please" hahaha . Offering Ass on the first date, what can I say.

I had more fun getting her to offer me the Ass then the actual fucking. I guess I liked that she submitted to me. Hell yeah .....

Final Score: 2 days, 3 dates 1 Bang.

Got up next morning, called Cincinnatus who I had met a few years ago, had Lunch with him and flew to the next destination. Cincinnatus is a great guy to meet up with, Any one passing through Cincy should give him a shout out.

Overall Cincy is decent for a Midwest City and I feel like I can clean house here if I was single and lived here.

Thanks RVF, Thanks Cincinnatus.