rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl facebook messages my mom to say I'm an asshole

Ain't that some shit? Is this a good sign of my progress or a typical case of female attention whoring? Has this shit happened to any of you before? Maybe I shouldn't be adding women but I thought it would provide good pre-selection. I think this happened cos she called me at 2am and I told her to fuck off and turned off my phone. WTF? 2am.

Um this is exactly why none of the older players around here mix Facebook and females. There's no way in hell I'm letting some dumb broad get access to my family like that.

I avoid friending chicks I have banged recently. Some chicks that I boned in college are friends with me on Facebook, as well as a few other chicks that I boned through Facebook, but that is it. To be honest, I don't fuck with Facebook much anyway.

I have far too many Thai girls on my Facebook. It is just a matter of time before I wake up, check FB, and see some crazyshit goin down on my wall.

I think you can block your friends list so people can not see them. Probably a good idea.

Facebook is a players worst nightmare!!!

Avoid at all costs - if you want your sanity and hassle free bangs!

Quote: (06-13-2012 09:15 PM)tjames Wrote:  

Maybe I shouldn't be adding women but I thought it would provide good pre-selection.

Don't add them or let them add you. Number exchange only. Sounds tough, then again I'm paranoid about this sort of thing. Why would you want random girls to be able to stalk the shit of you on these new timelines? That and my profile isn't outfitted for pre-selection. Now that I think about it, I ought to enforce this on guys as well.

Facebook is for stalkers and drama.

I told one girl I was almost able to smoke weed with the Yin Yang Twins backstage. Within 10 minutes my mom's sending me some text message angry because she now knows I smoke weed. Which then evolved to my parents calling and bitching and acting as if I'm a fucking junkie.

Till this day my mom uses the weed card to bitch at me when I mess up. And thanks to that one bitch my parents and I have tension like North and South Korea.

You got off lucky man, but after that bullshit I went through I decided that Facebook is a waste of my time.

Nope.

Agreed. I met a solid 9 last week that's a bikini model or some shit. I'm at the bar, and she tells me about how her ex-boyfriend just posted naked photos of her on facebook and how she is getting a lawyer, blah blah. So, I build a little attraction, grab her number, and head out. She's texting me the next day asking if I use FACEBOOK! What the hell? My response, "I haven't used it much since after college. It's too depressing to see my friends throw away their lives. I can show you some good photos from Brazil when you come over." Then she wants my last name, which I reluctantly give. Most times I lie or give a close enough spelling that it would sound correct if said in public, but not accurate enough for hunting me down.

These bitches just want to qualify you to see if you're normal, weird, worth their time, and will give in to all their demands. It kills all the mystery and is a horrible idea to add chicks you want to nail on fb. I don't know how anyone can stand using it in general in the US. My friends and family know that I don't use fb and it's no big deal. My advice is to use only one fb account for keeping in touch with friends that you meet through traveling, and keep all your good photos from across the world on it. Use your real first name but make the last name something like "Travels" or "Adventures". I have dozens of people from around the world on the one account that I use and not one person from US soil.

Why is your mum in your friends list? I refused every friend request my mum ever sent me.

Keep a profile as a front for solely picking up chicks, and keep another hidden profile for personal and professional contacts. Only upload personal or meaningful things to the private profile, and just put a few throwaway travel photos on the public one.

any way, women gonna women

Quote: (06-14-2012 12:06 AM)Downunder Wrote:  

Facebook is a players worst nightmare!!!

Avoid at all costs - if you want your sanity and hassle free bangs!

[Image: know.gif]

I deleted my FB about a month ago.

I don't care about old pics.

Anyone that I really care about can get a hold of me through my phone.

I've never gotten a bang through FB so I'm not cheating myself out of potential new bangs.

I've felt much better in general. FB sucks. Giant waste of time.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I don't have any of my family as friends on my page. Meh.

Yeah...mistake #1 was having family on your FB, or at least not your mom. I know it can be hard denying your own mom when she wants to friend you, but FB is a friend thing, and as you saw, it gives others certain access to your family that you don't want. You pissed this chick off (you shouldn't have answered your phone at that hour of the night, especially when you saw who it was), and when women are upset they often go to the nuclear option out of emotion. She probably thought, "I'll show him," and sent a message to your mom. Women are inherently spiteful.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

you need to lock down your FB profile. People on my fb cant post anything on the wall, make comments on my pics, hell they cant even view my friend list so when they log in it only shows them as being my only friend

Why do y'all even have females on your Facebook? I have some from other states that ill meet one day, fuck and delete right after I do it.

Facebook does more harm than good.

For every bang that you indirectly score, I feel like there's five pieces of drama. A lot of the harm it does, to make matters worse, is unseen. It strips away at your mystery, your cachet.

Facebook is for rookies, sexless orbiters, and girls. There are exceptions, of course, but they're far rarer than Facebook boosters would have you believe.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm playing with a FB girl right now who is a cousin of a girl I used to date. We chat about shoes and purses. I would have no access to her otherwise so why not. I don't add the girls that I meet ever. I'm not even understanding what people do on there. You look at it for a minute and done. Shoot a message to a girl or right some smart ass shit. Two minutes. Done. I have the girl talked into meeting me after work one night in Tampa. I hit? Another win for facebook.

I'm curious - what did mom say?

Game is a necessary evil

Facebook has gotten me laid several time with virtually no work. Also, Thai girls love that shit so it gets me laid here in BKK as well. So far so good, but who knows what will happen in the future. An army of Thai girls arguing on my wall about which ones have fucked me and what a bastard I am hah.

Quote: (06-14-2012 03:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Facebook does more harm than good.

For every bang that you indirectly score, I feel like there's five pieces of drama. A lot of the harm it does, to make matters worse, is unseen. It strips away at your mystery, your cachet.

Facebook is for rookies, sexless orbiters, and girls. There are exceptions, of course, but they're far rarer than Facebook boosters would have you believe.

Having a Facebook account is essential for the very young guys though. 99% of all house party invites are via a Facebook event. Just don't go adding the girls you meet and don't tag yourself in any crap pictures. If somebody else tags you and you can't untag, you can "hide" them from your timeline instead.

Quote: (06-13-2012 09:15 PM)tjames Wrote:  

Ain't that some shit? Is this a good sign of my progress or a typical case of female attention whoring? Has this shit happened to any of you before? Maybe I shouldn't be adding women but I thought it would provide good pre-selection. I think this happened cos she called me at 2am and I told her to fuck off and turned off my phone. WTF? 2am.

Hey buddy,

I mean this with all due respect, and I understand that females to irrational shit on a regular basis.

However, you may have been being a real asshole.

I'm just saying, and I don't know how Facebook really works, but for someone to go so far out of their way as to email that to someone, might be saying something. Then of course, your mom of all people.

Again, you're probably a great guy and that girl's nuts, I'm just saying.

Aloha!

Well this sucks for you. Just hide your friendslist and you'll be fine for next time.

FB has gotten me a couple of lays. If a girl doesn't give out her number right away, we'll exchange FB and then she can stalk me for a little bit. My whole profile is just a huge DHV (tons of pictures from my travels, cars I drive, tons of pictures with friends and hot girls, skydiving pictures, snowboarding pictures). Not rarely after banging a girl, I tell them about some experience I had and hear 'oh, I think I saw a photo of that on fb, I thought it was awesome!'

Facebook is like an unequal double-edged sword with a stronger edge leaning strongly against players.

Yeah, I wouldn't deny it can help you with your game once in a while, but the cons far outweigh the pros, unless you are really vigilant.

So, I'd rather spend that energy on doing some real approaches or carpet bombing some girls on dating site.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-15-2012 07:57 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Facebook is like an unequal double-edged sword with a stronger edge leaning strongly against players.

Yeah, I wouldn't deny it can help you with your game once in a while, but the cons far outweigh the pros, unless you are really vigilant.

So, I'd rather spend that energy on doing some real approaches or carpet bombing some girls on dating site.
[Image: potd.gif]