rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dirty Pics

Dirty Pics

What up players? Used the searched function for this but surprisingly enough it has never been covered (perhaps I didn't look well). Anyways here it goes. How do you get a girl you already banged send dirty pics to you ie: what kind of text game do you employ. I thought about something along the lines of I'd love to see you naked again etc... but I can see how that could easily come through as needy/clingy. Gamers with phone-fulls of pussy close ups I need your wisdom.

Dirty Pics

Well since you already banged her, you're a step above the regular dudes she deals with. Now in order to get her noods just text her like "Yo send me a pic". She'll either shit test you and ask "Of what?". If she does that then say "You should know [Image: wink.gif]".

Now if she's like putting up more of a fight then you might have to bring out your own nudes. Now in this situation DO NOT show your face. So if all goes wrong she has little evidence that its actually you. Show her a pic of just your chest down or your dick then she's bound to show her noods.

Nope.

Dirty Pics

Quote: (06-09-2012 09:23 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Well since you already banged her, you're a step above the regular dudes she deals with. Now in order to get her noods just text her like "Yo send me a pic". She'll either shit test you and ask "Of what?". If she does that then say "You should know [Image: wink.gif]".

Now if she's like putting up more of a fight then you might have to bring out your own nudes. Now in this situation DO NOT show your face. So if all goes wrong she has little evidence that its actually you. Show her a pic of just your chest down or your dick then she's bound to show her noods.
I'd stop replying to her texts if she didn't respond favorably to "you should know". As always, it's about demonstrating higher value. Desperation and neediness may very well be the most beta traits that males can possess.

Dirty Pics

I just tell them to send a picture and ask why her clothes are on if its not a naked one.

Dirty Pics

I usually ask right when we are in post-bang euphoria..its hard for them to say no.

Dirty Pics

Thanks for the solid advice guys

Quote: (06-09-2012 10:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

I just tell them to send a picture and ask why her clothes are on if its not a naked one.
hahaha this is pure gold