rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banged squirting girl many times but wants to be "friends"

This kind of seems like a newbie question, but I really want this squirter back on my team...

I met this girl about 4 yrs ago when she was barely legal and very gullible. She liked me a lot and I put on a good acting role. I fucked her a few times then slowly disappeared. We've fucked about 12 times total in these years but she's told me quite a few times that I make her feel like a whore because I usually kick her out as soon as I bust and we've only been on 1 date [Image: banana.gif] she always knows what's up when we meet except for once when she told me before hand that no sex was going down. She really meant it and I told her to leave because I was sleepy.

We fucked not to long ago and I made her squirt like 12 times. I became obsessed with this and can't stop thinking about her now. So I call her tonight to try and feel her out. Ask about life and shit like that. She says she doesn't want a bf right now because she's going through a lot (school and work lol. Welcome to the real world) but we can be friends. Friends as in get to know each other better since she doesn't know shit about me after all these years and WITHOUT SEX. I can tell she has a nasty grudge because of how I treated her before. She asked if we can have a conversation without bringing up sex for once haha.

I'm going to try and go out on an actual date tomorrow to "bring the friendship
closer". How do I work this? I NEED to get her squirting so I can calm my obsession down. Just a few more fucks and I'll be ok. Was this beta???

Suck it up.. Take her out to a bar one night, get her drunk, ask her questions you pretend to care about, and then fuck her when she's horny at the end

Why do you care? I don't understand. You've already fucked her, so next victim, surely?

I love the abbreviated title of this thread as it appears in the main forum:

Quote:Quote:

Banged squirting girl man

Squirting tranny!!!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-07-2012 11:49 PM)houston Wrote:  

I became obsessed with this and can't stop thinking about her now. So I call her tonight to try and feel her out.

Friends as in get to know each other better since she doesn't know shit about me after all these years and WITHOUT SEX. I can tell she has a nasty grudge because of how I treated her before.

She asked if we can have a conversation without bringing up sex for once haha.

I'm going to try and go out on an actual date tomorrow to "bring the friendship
closer". How do I work this? I NEED to get her squirting so I can calm my obsession down. Just a few more fucks and I'll be ok. Was this beta???

I don't have any personal experience with such cases but since you really want her that bad here's my $.02 anyway: take her on a date, maybe get some flowers(this might be important and might make her think you have feelings too [Image: banana.gif]) and play comfort game all along without sexual innuendos or anything sexual. At the end of the date, isolate her(most important) and go for a passionate makeout and proceed from there. Since you've already banged her, I don't think escalating towards sex(or lovemaking as she'd like to hear) shouldn't be a problem. I think, you only need to calm her I-am-not-a-dirty-slut-only-good-for-cum-dumping hamster, and things should be fine from there. Again this is just a guess from my side, verify it with other players.

Game is a necessary evil

I say you beat her at her own game. Be distant with her sexually to the point of frigid. Be a straight up gentleman only don't touch her. Tease her with your charm. Get her wanting you to be the old you. The guy who was always initiating sex. Make HER do it. It'll take some fortitude because she will try and outplay you at first. Get her laughing and seeing other women into you. Dangerous combo when she wants to be "friends". One caveat, when a girl is "over" it. She really is and there's no going back. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't.

Just keep the squirter as a friend. It's ok.

She'll come in handy when you got buddies in from out of town, or something like that. When a good friend of yours comes in you can be like "I have got a girl for you" and introduce him to the squirter.

Aloha!