rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Gives you a Bigger Rush? Fly Girls or CASH?

I was thinking about this recently.

Historically speaking, I get a bigger rush from swooping a fly girl.

Lately however, making a big chunk of change gives me a bigger rush which in turn helps me swoop girls real easy.

Conversely, swooping a fly girl still gives me a great rush, but doesn't always help with the nitty gritty of biz. It does, but not as much as the reverse.

So basically if I have to choose between making a big chunk of money today, or a fly girl, I am picking money.

I was interested in what your guys thoughts are on the matter?

Less possible emotional entanglements with a big wad of cash.

The cash. You build your foundation with that, and as you stated, it can then help you with swooping. I like having the resources first, then do the swooping. Cash can give you peace of mind, and that's invaluable.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Power & Cash. Girls are closely intertwined with those 2.

Definitely cash.

Definitely swooping a fly girl. I do get where you guys are coming from on the CASH aspect of things, maybe I just haven't made enough cash at one time.

It's a different feeling.

The other night a girl I've been wanting to bang for a year drunk dialed me for a booty call. That gave me a good, albeit short-lived rush. Bangs with hot girls make me feel excited and young, kinda like a teenager again (though I do my best to not give off this vibe) But again, it's short lived.

I just took a new job that pays really well, got my first paychecks yesterday. I wouldn't call it a rush, but a very solid, satisfied feeling, and one that I carry with me for days to come. As long as I don't get fired, I know I can pretty much afford anything I want, within reason. I've been thinking of splurging on a sweet ride, maybe an M3, but the more practical side of me says to save up for a baller vacation in Thailand or Spain or something.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-05-2012 01:09 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

The other night a girl I've been wanting to bang for a year drunk dialed me for a booty call. That gave me a good, albeit short-lived rush. Bangs with hot girls make me feel excited and young, kinda like a teenager again (though I do my best to not give off this vibe) But again, it's short lived.

I just took a new job that pays really well, got my first paychecks yesterday. I wouldn't call it a rush, but a very solid, satisfied feeling, and one that I carry with me for days to come. As long as I don't get fired, I know I can pretty much afford anything I want, within reason. I've been thinking of splurging on a sweet ride, maybe an M3, but the more practical side of me says to save up for a baller vacation in Thailand or Spain or something.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about the paycheck route.

I guess that won't give you a big of a rush, probably more akin to sleeping with a fly girl over and over.

In my line of work, if I don't do anything, I don't get paid.

And it is sporadic. Some days zero, some days, some pretty big stacks.

In a more sporadic income type job, it is more similar to compare to swooping I think.

Money, hoes, and clothes: all Tuthmosis knows.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Always cash. My quality of lizards improves with cash. Cash gives me options. I can change locations easily, I can change my wardrobe, I can improve my quality of living.

Even if with a fly ass lizard, she won't help me much if my stomach is growling.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I guess it depends how much cash. Most I've made was 20k/day, and that is very rare for me. The couple times I've boned a really hot girl I felt like I was on top of the world. For me, it doesn't compare - hot girl trumps over cash. Now if I ever reach the point of maybe making 6 figures in a day - then maybe that will be a different feeling.

Quote: (06-05-2012 01:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Money, hoes, and clothes: all Tuthmosis knows.
That's how all my Pharaohs roll.

Paychecks don't do it for me, as they are expected and the work is already done for it. I've gotten pretty decent rushes from the two times I won more than $1000 playing online poker. I think it has something to do with outsmarting others. I'm still pissed they outlawed that shit.

I love making cash! I'll never be rich though because I burn it up and go crazy when I'm real flush.

Quote: (06-05-2012 01:26 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I guess it depends how much cash. Most I've made was 20k/day, and that is very rare for me. The couple times I've boned a really hot girl I felt like I was on top of the world. For me, it doesn't compare - hot girl trumps over cash. Now if I ever reach the point of maybe making 6 figures in a day - then maybe that will be a different feeling.

You didn't feel the same or better that day you made 20k?

20k, keep in mind is pretty damn solid for a days work.

If you do it everyday it is $7,300,000 per year.

Quote: (06-05-2012 01:14 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2012 01:09 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about the paycheck route.

I guess that won't give you a big of a rush, probably more akin to sleeping with a fly girl over and over.

In my line of work, if I don't do anything, I don't get paid.

And it is sporadic. Some days zero, some days, some pretty big stacks.

In a more sporadic income type job, it is more similar to compare to swooping I think.

What is your line of work?

For me it is definitely cash. After getting quality tail on a regular basis, I have come to devalue pussy. Cash gives me choices. I can chose to use that cash to bang a ton of fine girls (pay for a nice multi-week trip back to Medellin and stay at a luxury apartment), or I can do something else with it (make more cash, buy shit for myself, buy something nice for my parents). Unless I became a pimp, I couldn't do any of that shit with pussy.

These days, I consider pussy to be like oxygen or water. I ABSOLUTELY need it to survive, but it is in such abundance that I don't worry about how I am going to get it.

I'm going to have to go with the cash. It's after affects are a lot longer lasting.

Rob

Cash. I come from a poor family so never really had much money. I've gotten laid quite a bit in my day though.

If I'm strongly attracted to the girl, definitely the girl.

The only times I've gotten emotional about business and money were when something I made something I thought was possible, but was really fucking hard to borderline impossible, happen. Something like 7 years I can count that on two fingers, and yeah there have been some really big days in those 7 years.

Always the money (don't even have to be cash). It can always be converted into another commodity, women being one.

Money over women.
The most important things to me are health (#1), wealth, and women somewhere below those equal to friends, travel etc.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Cash!!!!! Getting Fly girls is easier......Getting mad cash is harder...why, there are far more people competing for cash. You have feminist and alpha male chasing cash also...

You only have betas chasing fly girls.....

In essense it is easy to get girls...if you understand the female mind...

Fly girls.

I love money to the point of sin, but when it comes down to it money is just a way to get better drugs.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Swooping a fly girl. Banging a hot, slim, young girl is a great feeling that stays with you and lifts your confidence for weeks, if not months (not to mention the immediate time after the bang, when the scent of her pussy is all over you). The pile of money would have to be rather large to provide a bigger rush than that, something like at least 5-6 monthly wages. But maybe the amount that I listed is too small, given how used I am to a low-budget life with no extravagant spending.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Money. It isn't even close.