rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Poland reviews

Bang Poland reviews

Will go in this thread.

[Image: banana.gif]

Bang Poland reviews

Just finished up reading the advance copy of Bang Poland. I've read Bang and am working through Day Bang, but more importantly I have read the Bang books for Columbia, Argentina and Brazil. Those books I read before going to those South American countries. What I found was that Roosh was scarily accurate in his descriptions of the culture, dating and of course women in those countries. For instance, he was dead on with respect to the first few dates with an Argentinean girl (i.e. she invites you out with friends on second date if I remember correctly - exactly what happened to me), or how fast Brazilian girls show their affection, etc. Those books were very well written, accurate and damn funny.

So now to Bang Poland. This time around, it was the reverse for me. I read the book after actually having spent a week in Poland two years ago. It follows the same basic framework as his other books, and some pretty funny stories that are not only hilarious but motivating. It is written very well and provides almost an analytical framework for getting the Polish bang. As a logical thinker, this very much appeals to me - almost like a practical step by step process. Along these line one aspect that I believe was developed moreso in this book is the detail of his experiences there. He writes in a way that lets you actually picture the scene, surroundings and interactions. From my experience in Poland, and having a good friend out there that I talk to, he is pretty dead on about Polish girls. They are very nurturing and sweet, they can be educated and hot, they absolutely love Americans, and you would consider them wife material – all things Roosh details in the book.

The actual layout of the book is very reader friendly. From introductory issues, to game approaches and styles, to venue information, etc. The City guides are very detailed with logistics and everything you need to at least get started in a particular city. I'm really intrigued now by Poznan. I haven't read 30 Bangs yet, but there are a few tales of coitus in here that are awesome.

My experience echoes Roosh's writings. When I went out in Warsaw (a city unfortunately Roosh did not hit, but after reading about the other cities, definitely carries the same characteristics with respect to women), girls loved the fact that I was American. They loved to dance, they loved to speak English if they could, they were adorably sweet, and for those wondering definitely not racist. This Indian guy that was on our Contiki tour found a Polish girl and never made it out of his hotel room again the entire 3 days, just fucking her nonstop. For myself, girls were super easy to talk to. And I had only a semblance of game back then, considering I was on year 4 of a relationship.

One aspect that I can't decide if I agree or disagree with Roosh is whether girls cheat on their boyfriends. Roosh says no, but I went back with a girl and while we didn't bang, we did mess around a bit. I only found out after her friend accidentally said she had a boyfriend on the next night, that she had some dude (who knows where he was). But maybe that's why she didn't bang so in the end I guess you could say Roosh is right about their non-cheating tendencies. Regardless, everything else was dead on about how the book describes Polish girls – she was very sweet, great body, made me a massive breakfast the next morning and required that I eat it, stated that "she can't believe a boy from California was in her bed", loved to dance while we were at the club, took her schoolwork very seriously and had a super hot friend that was a doctor of all things (somehow at like age 23), etc. I'm not going to lie, she left me so smitten I tried contacting her afterwards and getting her to come visit. Didn’t work, but you can see the allure of Polish girls. Pics of her here for reference, if you want to see what some of the girls look like. First one's of her cooking me breakfast, second is some shoot she did.

[Image: 24w9iet.jpg] [Image: 2zxvar8.jpg]

Few other notes:
- Krakow is overrun with tourists as Roosh points out, but nightlife options are plentiful. More butterfaces here than I found than Warsaw.
- There is a new routine he discusses, the no sex routine. Can this be the next elderly opener? The concept itself is awesome, and if it can be somehow tailored to apply here in the US it may have some unbelievable potential. Regardless, for abroad this is pretty great.

It's pretty awesome to have a resource like this. Forgot how much the bang books cost, but for what you get for the price of a drink when you're out it's a no brainer. Bang Poland may have just convinced me to stop over there again this Fall on my trip through Scandinavia and Ukraine. I miss Poland, and its girls. [Image: blush.gif]

Bang Poland reviews

Roosh’s writing style in Bang Poland is more elegant than his typical blog posts. The book is a very enjoyable read. I learned a lot about Poland and was surprised how different Polish girls are from Ukrainian girls which I am familiar with. I am familiar with Polish girls from the USA and agree that their weak point is their faces. He says it’s a great place for 7s, but there are few 8 to 10s. Roosh recommeds at least a month for a visit to meet girls, because they are not the easy sluts you'd meet elsewhere and typically take a while to warm up. Roosh finds Polish girl’s personalities very sweet and nicer than girls from most countries. After reading the book I have a much higher opinion of Polish women and I want to visit Poland much more than I did before.

Roosh’s book is broken down into 5 sections: Welcome to Poland, Girls, Game, Stories, and City Guides.
The City Guide section, Roosh covers 4 cities: Ponzan, Gdansk and Sopot, Wroclaw, Krakow.

What the book is not: It is not for a guy who is interested in sightseeing only. Roosh says he’s not going to these countries for sightseeing, and that he’s there for the women. If you want to sightsee in Poland, you’ll need a copy of Lonely Planet or another book or at least you’ll need to do research on the internet to get information.

Roosh’s Game is good and he doesn’t resort to magic tricks or other silly gimmicks. He gives 4 routines he used in Poland. I like Roosh’s game because it is a no nonsense game, like what I use. Roosh also plays solo without wings and truthfully real men do their best pulling solo.

I didn’t know if Roosh did most of his internet from his apt or had to go to the internet cafes?

Overall, I have no problems with the book and find it a good read. I enjoyed the stories and wish there were more of them and got a good laugh several times. I highly recommend the book to anyone that is interested in going to Poland to meet and date girls. For the price of a meal you can easily save yourself a week to a month of learning time! After you read it you’ll only wish Roosh stayed longer and visited more cities so you'd have more to read!

Good job, Roosh!

Bang Poland reviews

I received a review copy from Roosh and I ate it in a couple of hours. Straight and true Roosh style, time- and experience-tested.
A solid guide with many practical tips, plus the occasional humorous bits and pieces which we've come to expect in Roosh's writing.
I bought the other Bang books, but this one I may or may not have bought because I have no immediate Poland travel plans - however, for anyone considering a visit, this book is a must. It will save you many hours of research, frustration, effort, and $ since you will be able to get down to business right away, instead of having first to find out where the best options are for nightlife, food, apartments, etc.

The game style described emphasizes capitalizing on being American, as Americans are apparently well liked by local girls. Readers like myself, who come from elsewhere in the world, will need to find other bait to drop in their ramble, but of course one can't expect a book to be a one-size-fits-all and serve all niche markets.
Another minor negative is that some of the stories and datasheets in the book have already been posted on Roosh's blog or here on the forum, but it's probably only about a quarter to a third of the content, and even that is definitely worth revisiting anyway.
Altogether a good book and a great buy.

Bang Poland reviews

I haven't officially finished the book( sheer laziness ) But im about 80 percent.
If you have read any of Roosh's books, you know his writing style.

If you've ever seen any of his videos, you know his voice..pretty deadpan, straight to the point.
You don't need flashy covers and whatnot to sell this book.
If there was a dummies guide to banging chicks..this would be it.
Its easy and simple to read. Its pretty much a extended outline of a tried and successful method of how you can pick up women in poland.

On the non technical side.
The book also has little short stories of Roosh's experiences that are pretty much examples of how he came to conclusions or how he figured learned more about the culture.

I can't write much of a long drawn out review (considering I keep skipping over Poland to get to other countries), but everything in the book is from a logical an analytic viewpoint and if you ever decide to go to Poland. I would suggest this book.

Along with Bang....And Day Bang...Cause both books helped my game.
...even Dont Bang Denmark....That got me 2 bangs also. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I am the cock carousel

Bang Poland reviews

This is the first time I read one of Roosh’s books. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Judging from the title, I assumed it was merely directions on how to get laid in Poland. Well, it does give you a breakdown to getting laid but also a very entertaining read. I ended up reading the book fully in two days because it was that enjoyable.

I have read many of Roosh’s blog and forum posts. Many of his detractors call him a woman hater, misogynist, and other flattering descriptions of a man who takes no prisoners. I think those same people would be shocked at some of Roosh’s conclusions. I tend to think even Roosh, himself, was shocked by the end of his trip.

Poland was never a destination that I thought about until I read Bang Poland. Now it is a must see destination.

Bang Poland reviews

BANG POLAND (MY REVIEW)

While I haven’t been posting on the forum much, I have quite some experience with international game due to my travels for business. Poland is one of my main markets so I travel there quit often. As I received, Bang Poland just a couple of days before I got there, but since I already had excellent success and my own views of the country, I used the book to bring a structure to my game and solve the missing pieces of the polish girl puzzle.

Part 1: Welcome to Poland

Roosh gives a description of the country, the weather, the vodka, and a bunch of things that I would have skipped but since I promised the Uncle that I would write a review, I restrained myself from jumping to part 3. It was worth a read as as I could use things in that chapter to ask girls question about their country in a conversation. While they kept their mouths moving, I had enough time to sip on my Zabrowka+apple juice (sherlotka) and imagine the motor boating I would do to their fun bags later on. The most important detail he mentions here is that a longer stay is needed for best results, which I strongly agree. Then he mention tips for extended stays and the cost of living and other details which might help you during your stay in Poland.

Part 2: The girls

If you were a chronic masturbator you would probably run for your bottle of lube by the way he describes these women. After giving a detailed description of them heavenly bodies, he goes into their personalities. Most of which he mentions are spot on regarding their attitude and allure, expect for the fact that polish girls don’t cheat much on their boyfriends. Well, according to my personal experience this holds good for slightly older girls but the younger ones are really an unpredictable bunch. Also, thinking that they will not play games with foreigner only holds good for the 6’s and 7’s and as they get higher on the rating scale they are well versed. Inspite of all these, I agree with Roosh’s writing that polish girls are more girlfriend material than hook up material.

Part 3: GAME

All right!!! The Meat of the book. Clearly this part could be clearly used even in America with a few small tweaks, consider the fact that a polish girl is more warm to your approach and in general their intentions are pretty clear and there is no need for guess work.

He gives you two routines which will test to see if the girl if ready to be charmed and four more to see if she ready to be seduced that NIGHT. Although, I felt one or two of them were overkill, most of them were money, namely the drink move and dirty routine.

Next he goes into the external problems you might face when gaming the girls and how to tackle them. Here he makes special mention about polish guys and their cockblocking attitude. This is where I really had a different experience than Roosh. I have a lot of polish guy friends that I met in clubs randomly. In the beginning they seemed to hang around me figuring they could meet chicks as they saw me talking to a lot them. I had no issues with it as long as they weren’t gunning for my chick, in return they were extremely nice to me buying me shots and beer. Some of them even introduced me to their friends (chicks who wanted to meet me), I have hooked up with a few of their friends (my hottest polish flag was obtained this way) and I even had one guy drop a girl and me back to my hotel.

Part 4: Stories

Some of these are present in his blog but the best one is not. The story is where he pulls a chick with a boyfriend who was with her in the club. Gives you hints about his weasel game, which I am still trying to master.

Part 5: City Guides

Nice details on stay and night life in major cities in Poland. Keep in mind he gives out these details as a person who enjoys pubs and bars to noisy clubs. He does mention a few noisy clubs though. I visited many this trip and even went on a date or two to the places recommended. I will add a few more details if I write a trip report in the all places where I have pulled from.

Thanks once again Roosh , for making my 30th bday a memorable one and giving me the book before I left to Poland.

Bang Poland reviews

Quote: (05-30-2012 09:53 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

This is the first time I read one of Roosh’s books. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Judging from the title, I assumed it was merely directions on how to get laid in Poland. Well, it does give you a breakdown to getting laid but also a very entertaining read. I ended up reading the book fully in two days because it was that enjoyable.

I have read many of Roosh’s blog and forum posts. Many of his detractors call him a woman hater, misogynist, and other flattering descriptions of a man who takes no prisoners. I think those same people would be shocked at some of Roosh’s conclusions. I tend to think even Roosh, himself, was shocked by the end of his trip.

Poland was never a destination that I thought about until I read Bang Poland. Now it is a must see destination.

Polish News should invite Roosh on for interviews for making their women sound so good! Polish Tourism should hire him as a spokesman! Denmark sure talked about him for not liking their women! As you said you now want to travel to Poland. It's moved way up my list of travel destinations too. Maybe you can just call me old fashioned, because I like my girls sweet and NICE! I'm just not that into nasty bitchy sluts just to get laid! I hear the feminist pissed at me now, because I didn't describe the ideal women as cold and independent with a tough attitude!

Bang Poland reviews

BANG POLAND GETS FIVE STARS
by rivelino

i could write ten pages on roosh, and not just because he is such an important figure in the manosphere, but also because i identify with him a lot, and also because he is someone that i haven't entirely figured out.

okay, i don't identify with him that much, but some. he is another "ethnic american" who grew up as a minority, and who was a smart, hard working, nice guy who got fed up with the system -- both the corporate system, and the feminist system -- and decided to ditch the USA and explore other parts of the world.

i have soaked up a lot of game advice in two years, read tons of blogs, and i have see other writers come and go, grow up and evolve, disappear entirely (johnny milfquest, where are you?), but roosh -- in my mind, roosh every day becomes more roosh.

as far as i can tell, roosh is obsessed with two things:

1. getting laid
2. becoming an excellent writer

obsession #1 has taken him a bunch of different countries, discovering new cultures, analyzing them, synthesizing them, and ultimately understanding them through their women. his writings on argentina, brazil, colombia, denmark, poland -- and hopefully, soon, paris -- make these cultures come alive in a way they don't anywhere else.

here's a quick example.

read this wikipedia entry on denmark:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark

wait, don't. it's boring as fuck.

but now read this, roosh's take on denmark and jante law:
http://www.rooshv.com/the-biggest-cockbl...om-denmark

see what i mean?

obsession #2, well let's just say this motherfucker reads a lot of books, almost always book with an anti establishment, subversive angle, and he is becoming a real expert in the social sciences -- and a damn good writer.

combine roosh's tremendous output from obsessions #1 and #2, and who benefits? all of us.

at the same time, lately -- and seemingly all at once -- three PUAs i admire -- yohami, the rawness, and krauser -- have all turned to deeper, more "philosophical" aspects of inner game, like finding true happiness by overcoming ego. tyler durden took a similar path with the blueprint. kind of makes sense. after fucking 50 girls (like krauser) or 200 girls (like yohami), i guess after a while, most of us start searching for something more.

but not roosh!

at least, not publicly. and that makes him either less fascinating, or more fascinating, i can't decide. he is still obsessed with getting more and more pussy. he is a fuck machine. a hairy, horny fuck machine :-)

will he ever fall in love, the way krauser did? will he go searching for an idyllic paradise, the way tyler durden did by moving to hawaii? will he stop going out searching for pussy, and stop writing about game, and instead start psychoanalyzing himself, like ricky raw and yohami are doing?

who knows.

in the end, roosh may not be as important to the community as roissy -- no one ever could be -- but roosh deserves tons of credit for being a pioneer in applying game concepts to other cultures. also, his books, blog, and forum are all so professional -- he is a pioneer in making game a viable business. to use bill simmons's rating system, i definitely feel roosh belongs on the mount rushmore of game.

anyway, enough rambling, let's talk about bang poland.

simply put, i think the book is brilliant, for all the reasons stated above, as well as for the very specific and useful details about this random EE country which i all of a sudden find very interesting. probably the best summary i could write is what i wrote to roosh himself a few days ago, while i was still halfway through the book:

"roosh, the robbery of all robberies is a HOT story. i am 58 pages in and i can't stop reading. this book is excellent. your writing and storytelling has gotten really fucking good. congratulations man. looking forward to finishing this book and reviewing it on the forum -- and also looking forward to getting my ass to poland!"

can you hear the enthusiasm and excitement? that's the enthusiasm of a man who is looking forward to visiting poland next month -- even if it *is* in the middle of the summer.

thanks roosh.

keep up the great work.

Bang Poland reviews

Rivelino... thanks for the encouragement.

I never did get the "I was a master player but now I'm retiring" thing, especially when they imply they are now enlightened and above everyone else. "I don't bang a lot of girls anymore... I found meaning in life." [Image: tard.gif]

You're only as good as your last bang. Are you playing the game right now? If not then fuck you. I don't want to hear about how meditations on philosophy or inner game or confidence or what have you. You're either in the game or you're out of the game. If you're out then go start a Tumblr and share funny cat pictures.

Bang Poland reviews

Bang Poland : IMHO the best book written by Roosh, I have read all the Roosh Books and most of his writing on the site and forum

1.Bang
2.Bang Colombia
3.Day Bang
4.Bang Iceland
5.Don't Bang Denmark.
6.Brazil Compendium.
7.30 Bangs
8.Dead bat in Paraguay.

Second best book I like is the 30 Bangs, I guess I am a sucker for Stories or messages are driven home when explained with an example as to what works.

In Bang Poland one can clearly see the maturity in Roosh's writing and the book just flows so easily with detailed and necessary info on culture, cities and king of Game to bring to Poland " Confident Nice Guy Game".

Where else would you find detailed info, even as to renting apt , agencies contact # and what not, Clubs for specific days , Seriously that's spoiling your readers roosh and spoon feeding but hell yeah ......

Important Concept that he understands what kind of game his US readers have and how to calibrate to Polish Girls, Euro Players might not have the same benefit.

Most entertaining part of the book was bang stories and the Scene from Vicky christina barcelona, That scene has been discussed on the forum before, cant wait to apply it sometime.....

On my wish list if Roosh can do it in another book 30 European Bangs with 5- 10 Bang stories from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania , Denmark , Sweden, Finalnd and definitely from Eukraine.

I see Bang Scandinavia and Bang Baltics in future ?

Any ways Thanks a lot Roosh for finding this gem of a place and more so for sharing with the rest of the world ( I know some wouldn't ), I am looking at a specific angle to be in Poland and will report back if I go..

Mucho Gracias and Happy Hunting....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Bang Poland reviews

Very quick review of BANG POLAND, superb book as always from the best writer in the pickup community - lovely very specific advice for getting that Polish notch.

Also not mentioned by other reviewers are the laugh out loud moments in this book. This is why we love Rooshey boy:

"Assuming you have tight weasel game, where you can
worm a girl out of the club without her friends, you should have
a good chance of at least feeling up her bits. But before we can
think about introducing our penis into the picture, it’s best to get
the kiss out of the way."

Roosh is the Professor Honoris Causa of Weaseling and its a joy to learn from someone so focussed on getting dick in pussy! Forget all the endless philosophising/inner game masturbation/evolution state phase shifting of other mature PUAs, this guys tells you what to do, field tested countless times, to get your dick some 'o that sweet Polish lovin...

Bang Poland reviews

My entire review for Bang Poland can be summed up as thus:

If you are traveling to Poland and want to experience the awesome feeling that comes with making love to the local sweeties, this is the ONLY source that you will need.

Forget the local forums, "Lonely Hand" Planet, "Boring City" Guides and whatever other web-sites and books which have been recommended. Bang Poland rises above all of them and how!

Okay,now down to the nitty-gritties:

Bang Poland is the latest in a series of country specific guides that Roosh has released. I have been following Roosh for almost 1.5 years and have read all his books (including "30 Bangs"). While everyone has their favourite ones, my personal favourite is "A Dead Bat in Paraguay", which had me in splits quite often.

Roosh's writing style has also evolved considerably from his first book and in Bang Poland, you get a real sense that this is a man who, over the course of the past 10 years has honed his art to such an extent, that he is able to pick up on subtle nuances and patterns which might normally escape the untrained eye. In addition, his writing definitely gives out a confident vibe now and there is a much more relaxed tone which will be of the greatest benefit to guys just starting off in the game.

In addition, Bang POland has that critical and rare ingredient which is so important to determine whether the book you write will be a smash hit or whether it will be consigned to the shelves of the "also rans". That critical ingredient is emotional investment. Now, this is in no way meant to imply that there was no emotional investment in his previous guides, just that I am willing to wager that while writing Bang POland, there was a smile on his face and an air of contentment because of the wonderfully satisfying (both physical as well as emotional) experiences he was having. This genuinely comes off in the book. This is the first Roosh book that I've read where I get a sense that he is actually batting for the local women with all his heart.

On to the book now and I will review each of the sections:

Welcome to POland:
In this section Roosh gives you a brief introduction to Polish history, culture, cuisine and the local people's attitudes. Most readers might want to skip this section and go to the following ones, but I recommend that you read this because it will give you some good insights into Polish mentality and some interesting talking points, not just with girls, but everyone. Plus, you might earn some brownie points if you discuss the intricacies of the Polish language structure and drop some vodka trivia. There is a brief note comparing cities and some good information on logistics and how to cut costs during your stay.

Girls:
Here Roosh really comes into his own. IN addition to providing an almost encyclopaedic description about Polish girls, he drops useful nuggets of information, such as eating habits of Polish girls and their deep seated insecurity about their asses. Here again, his observations echoed my experiences, but it is a mark of his expertise in his trade that he was able
to pinpoint and more importantly, note them down in this book. He is also forthright in mentioning about the butterface problem that you will eventually run into. Honestly, to me it was never much of an issue, since there were just so many cute girls around to choose from. Roosh also goes to great lengths to describe Polish girl personalities and outlook age-wise and this information is gold for any wannabe Poland player.

Game:
This is where the book reaches great heights in terms of the excellence that it delivers. Roosh takes the sum total of his seven months in the country and breaks it down bit by bit into readily digestible material, which should be understood by even the most greenhorn players. In fact the book should have been titled as "Banging POland for Dummies". There is no need for anyone reading this book to worry about how they can adapt Roosh's game for their own purpose. The description and explanation is so lucid and simple that anyone with half a brain can understand and simulate it.

Roosh goes into details of Internet, Day and Night game in this section. I liked the way he provided a step-by-step approach to day and night game. The attention to small but important steps in progressing down the seduction route and the specific routines which will help you achieve the same are both superb. Really, if one does not get laid in Poland (or at least gets a make out) after reading this book, its a lost cause. Go back to your WOW video games, fantasy football league and and Sony play"masturba"tion.

Every once in a while, there comes a game changer which inexorably forces you to look at game and the reaction of women to it in a completely different way. I feel that the "No Sex Routine" is one such game changer. I can very well imagine the army of Rooshv fans going forth and spouting this routine in bars, pubs and clubs across the world and lulling the fairer sex into a deceptive sense of relief, only to have the hammer come down in thunderous fashion later on. Trust me when I say that this routine is that good!

Stories:
The most entertaining part of the book. Any Roosh book that I pick up now, this is the first section that I always go thru. I love Roosh's deadpan sense of humour and delivery and that is on ample demonstration here. The only crib I have here is that the stories are too short and need to be drawn out a bit more.

But on the whole, this is just a minor crib in what could very well be a revolutionary, game changer of a book. I have no hesitation in declaring that Bang POland is the best book written by Roosh so far and to any self respecting player out there who hasn't yet decided on making the investment to get this book, all I can say is "Good luck getting laid with your Bonely Planet and Drummers and Dofors"!

Bang Poland reviews

..'.deep seated insecurity about their asses..'

What type of asses they have,big, peachy,wide, flat,bubbly?

Bang Poland reviews

Quote: (06-12-2012 05:28 AM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

..'.deep seated insecurity about their asses..'

What type of asses they have,big, peachy,wide, flat,bubbly?

They have good looking asses they just complain all the time they are fat eg my ass is too big,my belly is big although in reality most are in strict diets or even vegetarian.Generally polish girls are very insecure about their appearance and have inferiority complex.This leads them to very mediocre choices among men.They do not believe they deserve any very handsome,very rich guy etc and compromise with very average guys.

Bang Poland reviews

I reviewed it here:

http://www.freedomtwentyfive.com/2012/06...ng-poland/

Executive summary: Great read. Obviously a must for any guy thinking about visiting Poland, but also a cool story of a man recovering from a youth spent in the company of DC women.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Bang Poland reviews

For me, Roosh is filling an under-represented niche. I’m not actually worried about improving my game when I read a Roosh travel guide.

I bought Bang, and Day Bang to improve my game. I buy Roosh’s travel books because I enjoy reading them. I also know that the guy is tireless in his research, and never pulls punches when describing a social scene.

It’s ironic to see blog comments from the haters, because in fact, he’s putting out information that far surpasses other travel guides: Want to go up a mountain trail or learn about architecture? That’s cool, take a Lonely Planet guide too, but I’m willing to bet that while you’re in the city, Roosh’s observations on local culture, reviews on the best drinking holes, and boots-on-the-ground observations about local customs will help you far more, and make your trip far more rewarding, than any high street travel guide ever could.

Notice I didn’t mention anything about hitting on girls*? I don’t need to. Roosh’s writing is developing at a pace... He’ll make a name for himself however he expresses it in print. Keep up the good work Sir, you’re a shining example of self publishing...

(*Being from London, I’m used to drinking with Polish girls. I have two I consider very good friends, and another who is married to a guy I’ve known since I was a kid. I travel to Gdansk and other Polish cities often, and I can honestly say, this guide is absolutely on the money...Unless you’re on a Stag Night to Krakow...In which case, go fuck yourself, I want nothing to do with you...)

Bang Poland reviews

I just finished reading Bang Poland.

I purchased the book on my Kindle Fire the day Roosh offered the one-day promotion for $4.99 along with a bundle of bonus offerings. After purchasing the book on Amazon, I received an e-mail from Roosh within a few short hours that included all of the promised bonuses.

Bang Poland is a practical guide to help you navigate your way around the local women in five of the Polish cities Roosh visited (excluding the capital, Warsaw).

Roosh makes it quite obvious that Poland holds a special place in his heart as he initially planned to stay for just one month but ended up staying for 7 months, the longest amount of time he has spent in any country outside of the United States.

The reason for that decision becomes very clear once you read what he has to say about the women of Poland: they are extraordinarily feminine, in a way that is lost upon many western women, particularly those in the United States. Heels, skirts, makeup, and the like is the rule, not the exception among women in Poland. Further, they are nice, genuine, caring, and even motherly; having been unspoiled by games we have become all too familiar with in the West. Surprisingly, it's also a country wide open for men of most backgrounds, whether they be white, black, latino, etc. Simply put, gaming in this country is a completely different paradigm that men from Western Europe and North America should find refreshing.

Roosh provides the "boots on the ground" intelligence we have come to expect from his travel guides. This is a resourceful book with all of the information you need for lodging, transportation, nightlife, and all related logistics. This should hold true even as facts on the ground evolve as the resources Roosh provides will also reflect those changes in turn. Roosh also provides many anecdotes of his various conquests and challenges which are surely entertaining and will keep Poland on your shortlist of future destinations to visit.

Roosh has done us all a great service by highlighting a country that was previously off the radar for most international players rather than keeping it to himself as a hidden gem. As a result of his efforts, we now have more enlightening information, previously unknown, that will aid us in the ongoing quest for more international flags.

Bang Poland reviews

I read the book.I agree with much of the material although I have some disagreements:
1.I have written before that when you buy a polish girl a drink you are permitted at least to tough her legs and her bare ass.It is like a quiet agreement a deal.Buying a drink means further possibilities to speed things up it is not a mere test.Accepting a drink from her side means accept your rights to proceed as well.
2.A lot of a guy's success in Poland is due to the difference between what a guy actually says and what the girl perceives as being said.By (naiveness?) good attitude they believe that the guy says the right thing(what they want to hear).This changes if you speak polish.If you speak polish the girl actually perceives what you say for its value and you can create an even higher game.
3.Girlfriends in Poland never cockblock.In fact they mostly compete about the guy and I usually tough and caress them all.
4.Polish guys can cockblock violently by pushing,punching or staying between you and the girl.It has happened to me sometimes usually when I hit the hottest girl in the club.

5.Polish girls like the Mediteranean looks but not the Mediteranean mentality.This is important.I have to give a slavic note to the Mediteranean quick passion hot blood.That is I have to become more relaxed when dealing with polish girls.In the same time polish women allow you to run high game and this is important.By high game you can outgame all other guys in the periphery.Greek women do not give you this right to up the level of the game because then their guy friends will seem idiots.
6.The easy polish girls are very easy to have and they change boyfriends very quickly.They will never tell you though.
7.The innocent and naive looking polish girls are not so innocent and naive and you will soon find out.Most polish women have an agenda and sleep with you for some reason.(even the remote possibility to get married).

8.The beautiful polish girls are as easy as the ugly ones.The difference is always the competition.The beautiful polish girl will always have a boyfriend because she has low standards.
9.Low standards=accepting realities of life which sounds as lack of competition in western ears:Westerners more competitive,Slavs supposed to be passive not taking initiative watching foreigners bang their women.Slavs=losers from western point of view.No backbone polish guys are considered pussies.You will see the difference with Serbian guys if you visit Greece.Serbs have the death look(like Charon has started a walk) and their bodies have intimidating posture.Poles are like being beaten they do not keep uptight posture.They do not have the natural hardness of Serbs.(who look quite similar in terms of bodies as Slavs).

10.Low cost of polish girls:I have analyzed it.They do not demand the most expensive restaurant,the best food,the most expensive cocktails or presents like Russian girls do.They ask for average food,average drinks,average presents.Like polish girls=the poor man's fuck(true in a degree).
11.Advisable to speak polish.You can outperform all foreigners in the place.However in this case you run a danger.If a polish guy overhears you or just sees you approaching girls in polish he will try to stop you.He does not like what you say.
12.Trust.Polish girls trust a lot you can say whatever bullshit and they will eat it up.They do not test.However I never take advantage of this.This easy trust is seen as naivenss from western pint of view.We have to discern it from western hypocrisy and Balkan slyness to get to the core.If as Balkan you are used to the slyness and multiple layers,polish naivety,directness or transparency may seem as breath of fresh air.However you enter into the world of slavic illusion.It is more dangerous if you create some illusions about the true nature of girls when you are exposed to their naivety.So I mentally create the multiple layers to interpret the polish girls.(I know that as open they were to me the same they will be to an old man offering them money or to a younger guy who they have heard that he fucks good.)

Bang Poland reviews

Talking about love.Polish women like talking about falling in love etc.This is not common among Westerners.They interpret this as sign of romanticism.Generally there is no ''purity'' from western point of view.This is muslim thought.
Anyway in practical terms:Approaching.Tapping to shoulders as roosh recommends is good but it works good only if you have the necessary height that is if she turns back she will see you from down.It works if you have good physical presence in the room and indicates pause.Suddenly you interrupt.
My approach is the Balkan style approach and the snake approach.Balkan style:Legs slightly open,you wait till the girls stop their conversation and then you talk to them from an angle from behind.Then she has to turn her head to hear you better.This is sign to proceed.If she turns her head to listen to your voice step half a step in front and cover 60% of her side to block others from approaching.Your move has been marked by the nearby polish guys who are now anxious.Then I engage the rest of the girls in the conversation so that they form a circle and I am part of the circle with my back desirably pointing to bar so that noone can come from behind and push me out of the circle.Girls have their backs pointing to the other guys.
Polish guys always observe things like this.Nothing passes unnoticed.If you stand for long time next to a beautiful girl without talking it is likely that a polish guy will come and talk to her to avoid the danger of yours hooking up with her.If he is faster than me I let him fail after he dances with her because I know he has nothing to offer.The only case he is dangerous is when they have common friends or relatives wo can keep her while he is not present(now this has largely diminished due to the fact that most polish guys have emigrated so there are very few of relatives around to keep the girls occupied and their interest high).

If the polish guy is slower than me(which is almost always the case because I am super fast) I try to block him from blocking my access to the girl by positioning of his body.There you need the Balkan comfortable stance(taking space).Again all this is noticed by local guys.The difference is that Serbian guys will challenge you and respond with anger if you do this while polish guys will keep more quiet.
The snake approach:Moving from group to group of girls taking numbers,touching them,dancing with them without the other girls taking notice.You really move underground like a serpent.It is like being totally invisible.When you finish you can have a bunch of phone numbers in your hand and a girl in your lap.
For example:
-Are you from Poland?
-Yes.
-It is such a beautiful country.
-May I ask you where you come from?
-Greece.
-Oh,Greece!Are you real Greek?Do you live in Poland?
-No,I just visited.
-Do you have polish girlfriend?
-No.
-Why?
-Because I am here for the first day.But I like pierogi,Zywiec and Zubrowka.
-Oh,you like polish food?
-Yes,your soups.Also Doda.
-You like Doda?I cannot believe it.
-And disco polo.
-You,you like disco polo?
-Sometimes.What do you like?
-I like american pop.
-Like Shakira?
-Yes.
-Like Beyonce?
-Yes.You speak very good polish.
-Thanks.I speak a bit polish.I like polish language a lot.
-Very good.
-You have some very difficult words to pronounce.Can you speak Greek?
-Me?No.
-For example good morning in Greek is kalimera.
-Kalimera.
-Bravo.Very good accent.
-Oh,thank you.
-You should come to Greece.Especially if you like swimming and Greek food.
-We have a Greek restaurant here it is very nice.
-I like polish drinks.What do you drink?Now your glass is empty.
-I drink vodka.
-Would you like some vodka to drink?
-Yes.Thank you.
-And your girlfriends?
-Yes,they also like.
-What are their names?
-Kasia,Magda and Dorota.
-Nice names.I like polish names they sound sexy.
-Hi hi.What is your name?
-Really?
-Yes.
-Ohhh!
-That's right.So what vodka do you like?With orange juice?(then I place my hand on her thigh etc.At some point they invite me to dance with them).

Bang Poland reviews

Going with the flow vs teaching the new paradigm:A lot of what rooshv describes is like ''Game in Poland is very far behind you have seen the game in advanced form so you know where it should get''.Like you get to a country with no railway and you safely predict the development of trains in the future.So you adjust girls behaviour by being confrontational because you already know where it heads.The girls are soft they have to become more hardened.You create the edges in the soft slavic environment.
My approach is going with the flow-slavicization technique.I do not impose Greek style kamaki over polish girls.It is not like a field waiting for being ripped.Instead of that I devolve myself to slavic situation.Or I spice the slavic situation.

For example all this ''when was the last time you had sex?'' can work because it appeals to the sex hunger of polish girls and their esteem.However it hardens them as well because it will make them feel guilty while previously they had not thought of it as guilt.Going with the flow means being non judgemental.It is like pressing them to admit that they think of sex when they talk with you and they will do it because they lack the protective bitch shields of western women to say ''fuck you.''I am not a missionary of western spoilage but a Balkan power carrier so I try to infuse the Balkan power here and there.By my approach the polish girls will become more close to Serbian girls.
The other ''the girls in my country have quick sex'' is a question many slavic women do when you try to proceed fast''Oh,the girls in your country have sex very fast?''.Not a good thing to say in Ukraine it can work however in Poland again because women there are more direct and transparent.Like being in confusion and you show them the light ''act western have quick sex''.
The ''no sex date'' is also sth polish girls propose in order to remove their guilt for sex.That when it happened it happened unexpectedly.So they say '' come for a coffee but nothing more'' while both of you know there will be sex.So all these things are actually said by the women you do not have to tell them.
For example she says ''only coffee'' and you ''of course darling'' and when you come to date you both carry condoms.

Bang Poland reviews

I'll start off with, I really liked the book.

The biggest fault in my opinion? New buyer's don't get his video, that for a sociopath (like myself) is pure gold because you get a better idea of what kind of guy is giving you advice.

With that said it is hands down his best written "country guide". Maybe i'm crazy but when someone is happy they tend to do their best work.

Don't really have much else to say besides i'm looking forward to an eastern european experience next year.

Bang Poland reviews

Ordered Bang Poland off of Amazon. Old fashioned way. I like having a hard copy in my hands. Just easier to read and re-read from anywhere.

Anyways, I enjoyed the book. But my one gripe was that Roosh did not visit/Review Warsaw. In my opinion, the biggest city of a country should be reviewed. It'l like visiting Canada and not writing about Toronto.

Warsaw is an amazing city.

(Mini Review)

Pro's

Clubs are bigger than Krakow (or anywhere else) and often absolutely packed. Just more selection. You don't really need to go club hopping.
Far fewer tourists, at least per population. A foreigner really stands out more. Plus I think they are seen as more desirable.

Con's

Fewer women speak English.
Not as happening on Weekdays as Krakow. (There are some clubs but they weren't busy)

But in short I highly recommend Warsaw. Don't be put off by the idea that it's a big city. This is one time it works in your favor. Women are very friendly to foreigners. I picked up twice in Warsaw over 5 days and struck out completely in Krakow.

I do love Krakow, but just as a tourist.

Bang Poland reviews

Hello All! I am new here.
I just posted a review today
Well this book was very informative. I will definitely plan on going to Poland. Great advice and don't listen to the fake bad reviews. I actually called those fake reviewers what they are and amazon said it violated their terms. However I see that those reviewers can falsely call the author a rapist and that is ok. :/

Amazon banned my first review.