rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cost of organising Euro 2012 may make Ukraine even cheaper in the long run

A while ago, I believe Roosh posted a thread wondering whether the Euro 2012 football tournament might have any negative impacts on the attitude of the girls in Ukraine. I was browsing the French media this morning and saw this article ( http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualite...ine/286486) about the tremendous financial cost of organising such a tournament. Despite some of the potential negatives it can have during the tournament for us guys going there to game girls, it can have some positive outcome for us, here’s the jinx of it :

The upcoming Euro 2012 will come with a very hefty cost to Ukraine. The cost to build to build state of the art stadiums and to host the tournament is a whopping 10 Billion Euros + while the revenue from it are expected to reach at most half a billion Euros based on estimations by Erik Naiman, from Capital Times, an Investment group. In 2007, when Ukraine were awarded to host the tourny, they were expecting to have at last 60% of the cost paid by private investors. However, with the global crisis that started in 2008, investors have been very quiet. In the meantime, the GDP of the country, which is only at 5700 Euros per inhabitant per year saw a 14.8% decline.

So, looks like a good time to be in the Ukraine after the Euro is finished as things will be cheaper and the attitudes friendlier. [Image: banana.gif]

Prediction: Ukraine will be incompetent in hosting this tourney. Tons of complaints and some serious bad press. I just don't see them pulling it off.

The Hryvnia is destined to crash even lower, regardless of them inevitably fucking the Euro champs.

The only thing they will succeed in is alienating the world and confirming their position as the turd stain of Europe.

Quote: (05-26-2012 12:50 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

The Hryvnia is destined to crash even lower, regardless of them inevitably fucking the Euro champs.

The only thing they will succeed in is alienating the world and confirming their position as the turd stain of Europe.

right now in the east were I reside, the гр. is trading a 8.09, the highest I've seen in years.