rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new bang from work

new bang from work

I had to do it. She has a sweeeeeet ass and I see her walking around the building I work at all day. I've been there for 4 years and I'm leaving in 1 week. Time to step my game up...

Shes 49 and I'm 25. Age is meaningless to me. New record for oldest woman banged in my count. She told me one day on the messenger she told me something about sex and marriage so I said you know like you don't have to be married to do that. She said she would keep it in mind. Next day I said I was leaving town so she gave me (I didn't ask) her number and told me to text if I was free or some shit. I didn't but the next time I was at work I gave her mine and she texted me some BS so I said (8am) "its too early to make you wet". I'm telling you older women love being talked to dirty... I haven't figured it out yet but its working well for me.

3 hours later in class, I say some dirty text to her. She didnt say anything negative back but responded. I continued and by the time I got back to work she was hungry for it. I said hey meet me in my car. She said let's go to the vending machines... hell no... I said no let's go to my car

We get to the car, she immediately kisses me. I say hold up because she said I "can't do this now" and wanted to leave so I said I wanna show you something and pulled out my cock. Booommmmm got a blow job. Back at work she said something about her son being out so I say ask when he will be home. I have about an hour so I go to her house and got the bang.

I can fill in the details if needed. Best ass I have gotten all year. +1

new bang from work

Quote: (05-23-2012 08:30 PM)-g- Wrote:  

I had to do it. She has a sweeeeeet ass and I see her walking around the building I work at all day. I've been there for 4 years and I'm leaving in 1 week. Time to step my game up...

Shes 49 and I'm 25. Age is meaningless to me. New record for oldest woman banged in my count. She told me one day on the messenger she told me something about sex and marriage so I said you know like you don't have to be married to do that. She said she would keep it in mind. Next day I said I was leaving town so she gave me (I didn't ask) her number and told me to text if I was free or some shit. I didn't but the next time I was at work I gave her mine and she texted me some BS so I said (8am) "its too early to make you wet". I'm telling you older women love being talked to dirty... I haven't figured it out yet but its working well for me.

3 hours later in class, I say some dirty text to her. She didnt say anything negative back but responded. I continued and by the time I got back to work she was hungry for it. I said hey meet me in my car. She said let's go to the vending machines... hell no... I said no let's go to my car

We get to the car, she immediately kisses me. I say hold up because she said I "can't do this now" and wanted to leave so I said I wanna show you something and pulled out my cock. Booommmmm got a blow job. Back at work she said something about her son being out so I say ask when he will be home. I have about an hour so I go to her house and got the bang.

I can fill in the details if needed. Best ass I have gotten all year. +1

Grats. This should probably go in the "I Just Had Sex Thread". I just started a new job today and one of the managers is a solid 9. I normally don't chase pussy at work but in this case I have to do it and risk my job.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

new bang from work

I'm impressed you found a hot 40s something chick. Does she do yoga?

new bang from work

How good was the sex? A lot of guys hate on older women but they usually know what they're doing and let you get as rough as you want.

new bang from work

She was flexible but I doubt yoga. Tight pussy and she let me do what ever she wanted, especially after she got her's. Sex was good, I'd say an 8/10... Prob hit it again at work tomorrow during lunch. I didn't know what exactly to expect... Thank god she didn't have a bush hahaha

new bang from work

Quote: (05-24-2012 07:54 AM)-g- Wrote:  

She was flexible but I doubt yoga. Tight pussy and she let me do what ever she wanted, especially after she got her's. Sex was good, I'd say an 8/10... Prob hit it again at work tomorrow during lunch. I didn't know what exactly to expect... Thank god she didn't have a bush hahaha

Dude, you have low standards! To find a 49 year old attractive and with a nice ass is sick. Obviously you can't find hot women your own age so you resort to sr. citizens who probably have been "pumped and dumped" too many times to count.

new bang from work

Quote: (05-26-2012 12:31 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Dude, you have low standards! To find a 49 year old attractive and with a nice ass is sick, especially for a 25 yr old male who should be in his prime and chasing 19yr old punani! Obviously you can't find hot women your own age so you resort to sr. citizens who probably have been "pumped and dumped" too many times to count.

new bang from work

Dude, you have low standards! To find a 49 year old attractive and with a nice ass is sick. Obviously you can't find hot women your own age so you resort to sr. citizens who probably have been "pumped and dumped" too many times to count.

This sounds contradictory. You're not seriously knocking the notch?

new bang from work

I present to you one of several Finalized Forum Rules:

Quote: (01-05-2011 05:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. Don't be a dick.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

new bang from work

I can sense the Ban Hammer about to take a swing.

new bang from work

One-week ban.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

new bang from work

Just find our your ex-wife is getting railed by some 25 year old at her work as well?

new bang from work

I've always said older is better, but no one wants to listen. Older women aren't afraid to let go and most of the time they won't be filled with drama. My cup of tea.

new bang from work

not that i have anything against banging older ladies but why bother banging a 50 year old when you can be banging tight bodied 19 year olds, when ur in ur 50s then u can bang the old bitches

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 09:27 AM)scribblec Wrote:  

not that i have anything against banging older ladies but why bother banging a 50 year old when you can be banging tight bodied 19 year olds, when ur in ur 50s then u can bang the old bitches

I hit other chicks at work, but currently one on the regular.

This is what a call a classic hatin. Dude I am happy I hit that; new oldest woman record for me [Image: banana.gif], +1, did it at work.. who cares. I leave in 4 days, I'll never see her again. When people are critical, they are seen as deeply insecure.

new bang from work

Dude, you have low standards! To find a 49 year old attractive and with a nice ass is sick.

This how fools talk when they're 13 or so. You hope you die when you're 22 so you never have to be over 30 , right? Sure you do.

new bang from work

-g- I'm with you on this. I've had a boner from older women in their late 40s. Hell, take a look at tenderman's thread; plenty of fine older women in there anywhere from 41-50. I haven't gotten a bang from a lady older than 33, however that doesn't mean I'm not open to the opportunity. Especially if they keep fit like yoga or palates instructors.

Quit bashing on this dude's bang. A bang is a bang.

new bang from work

Your logic is flawed. He didn't pass on a 19 year old to fuck a 50 year old. He got a layup from a 50 year old at his work that took zero effort. It cost him exactly zero 19 year old girls in the process. Stop being a hater, any guy with a dick would have done the same.

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 01:44 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Just find our your ex-wife is getting railed by some 25 year old at her work as well?

that cracked me up

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 12:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

One-week ban.

Nice. Except for maybe shaming unrepentant fattie daters, there's no value to hating like that. Light-hearted teasing is cool though.

-g-, do you find it easier to approach when she's got a walker, the ones with the broken tennis balls on the bottom?

[Image: wink.gif]

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 04:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

-g-, do you find it easier to approach when she's got a walker, the ones with the broken tennis balls on the bottom?
[Image: wink.gif]

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I guess they simply don't have the option of running away from him and eventually have to give in.

Game is a necessary evil

new bang from work

I'm all for banging older ladys. Right now, 49 is a little bit old for me, but who knows under the right circumstance. I was trying to bang a 40 year old last week in NY but she never got back to me. She has the body of a 25 year old.

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 02:21 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Your logic is flawed. He didn't pass on a 19 year old to fuck a 50 year old. He got a layup from a 50 year old at his work that took zero effort. It cost him exactly zero 19 year old girls in the process. Stop being a hater, any guy with a dick would have done the same.

im not hating, well done to the guy for banging a 50 year old i just personally wouldnt have lowered myself to that level. by your logic i should bang every fat chick who gives herself to me on a plate because "it isnt costing me 19 year olds"

new bang from work

Woman looks like a MILF, does yoga and is in better shape than 95% of 20 yr olds.

2/10. Would not bang because of age.

new bang from work

Quote: (05-27-2012 07:10 PM)scribblec Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2012 02:21 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

im not hating, well done to the guy for banging a 50 year old i just personally wouldnt have lowered myself to that level. by your logic i should bang every fat chick who gives herself to me on a plate because "it isnt costing me 19 year olds"

She's not a fat chick though. She has a sweet ass like g said. You are hating on age. Fatties don't equal cougars.